• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Wow. Exactly a week left until the ballot ends. It seems like only yesterday Iwata introduced it to us.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
First off, yeah someone gets the joke, second off, please play Uprising, you'll be doing yourself a favor.
The only game series I have played on the 3DS are Pokemon, Kirby and Smash. I played the Mario Kart for the 3DS (7? I question because that was almost 4 years ago) but only for a short amount of time because I got Super Pokemon Rumble soon afterwards.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
The only game series I have played on the 3DS are Pokemon, Kirby and Smash. I played the Mario Kart for the 3DS (7? I question because that was almost 4 years ago) but only for a short amount of time because I got Super Pokemon Rumble soon afterwards.
Oh, okay, understandable. :)

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
After the fun I had making Bandana Waddle Dee king for a day, before, I decided to go with a what-if image for my latest Pokemon Art Academy practise piece. I think that AndreaAC AndreaAC and SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS might like this one!

I drew the likely outcome had Meta Knight succeeded at overthrowing Dedede in Revenge of Meta Knight - King Meta Knight!

I'm quite pleased with this one, because this is actually the first time I've ever drawn Meta Knight. :grin:

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
After the fun I had making Bandana Waddle Dee king for a day, before, I decided to go with a what-if image for my latest Pokemon Art Academy practise piece. I think that AndreaAC AndreaAC and SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS might like this one!

I drew the likely outcome had Meta Knight succeeded at overthrowing Dedede in Revenge of Meta Knight - King Meta Knight!

I'm quite pleased with this one, because this is actually the first time I've ever drawn Meta Knight. :grin:
xD King Meta Knight (or Meta King) is awesome! Even though he's just as badass without a crown, nice job with the drawing regardless~! And this being your first time, I'm really impressed, YOU DID FANTASTIC! ^u^

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

o ^ O HOLY HEAVEN! AWESOME! and it's really your first tme drawing him? O_O HE CAME OUT PRETTY COOL!

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
xD King Meta Knight (or Meta King) is awesome! Even though he's just as badass without a crown, nice job with the drawing regardless~! And this being your first time, I'm really impressed, YOU DID FANTASTIC! ^u^
o ^ O HOLY HEAVEN! AWESOME! and it's really your first tme drawing him? O_O HE CAME OUT PRETTY COOL!
Thankyou so much, guys, most sincerely. :)

And yes, it really is the first time I've ever drawn Meta Knight. (I'm really glad of the improvements that using Pokemon Art Academy has allowed me to make, here!)

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

And yes, it really is the first time I've ever drawn Meta Knight. (I'm really glad of the improvements that using Pokemon Art Academy has allowed me to make, here!)
;3 Well, I hope to see you make more art of Meta or any character sometime, you really are good, I love your drawing of Meta so much! ^u^

Last edited:

AndreaAC

:3 Just like SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS said, I hope to see more Art from you! xD I still owe you the fact that you made the Volatile Hotdog a Kirby character in a pretty cool way to represent it!

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
;3 Well, I hope to see you make more art of Meta or any character sometime, you really are good, I love your drawing of Meta so much! ^u^
Thanks very much, again. :)

I fully intend to keep it up - I want to un-learn the lazy bad habits that I picked up due to impatience when I was younger. All of the artwork that I've posted in this thread was properly sketched out with (virtual) pencils beforehand, and all that good stuff.

I'm really looking forward to learning proper shading, as that's something that I've always been utterly hopeless at - I've picked up a bit about it from New Art Academy, but that software is focussed on fine art and not on cartooning, so I'm waiting to take on board what Pokemon Art Academy has to teach me on the matter, instead.

:3 Just like SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS said, I hope to see more Art from you! xD I still owe you the fact that you made the Volatile Hotdog a Kirby character in a pretty cool way to represent it!
Thanks also. :)

And, man, drawing Volatile Hotdog was insanely fun! :laugh: I'll have to draw him again sometime!

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

I fully intend to keep it up - I want to unlearn the lazy bad habits that I picked up due to impatience when I was younger. All of the artwork that I've posted in this thread was properly sketched out with (virtual) pencils beforehand, and all that good stuff.

I'm really looking forward to learning proper shading, as that's something that I've always been utterly hopeless at - I've picked up a bit about it from New Art Academy, but that software is focussed on fine art and not on cartooning, so I'm waiting to take on board what Pokemon Art Academy has to teach me on the matter, instead.

And, man, drawing Volatile Hotdog was insanely fun! :laugh: I'll have to draw him again sometime!
:3 Well, just keep it up, practice is only how you get better, and I hope for the best that that happens for you pal. Good luck.

xD And haha, I would totally LOVE to see Volatile Hotdog make a return!

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
>the picture you just posted's filename
is this breaking site rules?View attachment 75267the critters posting on 4chan always make me laugh.
mientras siga viendo tu cara en la cara de la luna mientras siga escuchando tu voz!.png

Hey, that reminds me of...

KING META DEDEDE KIRBY KNIGHT! :drflip:
HE IS SUPER COOL AN POWERFUL CUZ HE HAZ TEH ABILITYZ OF MEAT KNIGHT DEDEDE AND KIRBY ISN'T HE COOL? :drohyou:
Also

THIS IS KING META DEDEDE KIRBY KNIGHT'S ETERNAL RIVAL: DARK MIRACLE MIND NEBULA ZERO NIGHTMARE MARX MATTER TWO. HE IS REALY POWERFULL BECUZ HE HAS ALL OF TEH ABILITIES OF ALOT OF THE BAD GUYS IN THE KIRBY GAMEZ. HE IS SO POWERFULL TAHT HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS POWERFULL ENUF TO BEAT KING META DEDEDE KIRBY KNIGHT! :dr-_-:
It IS fun to write like an idiot XD
Anyway, the artist is TehBurningOrange :dr^_^:
She draws some other Kirby stuff, so check her out ;)

Last edited:

AndreaAC

View attachment 75300

HE IS SUPER COOL AN POWERFUL CUZ HE HAZ TEH ABILITYZ OF MEAT KNIGHT DEDEDE AND KIRBY ISN'T HE COOL? :drohyou:
Also

THIS IS KING META DEDEDE KIRBY KNIGHT'S ETERNAL RIVAL: DARK MIRACLE MIND NEBULA ZERO NIGHTMARE MARX MATTER TWO. HE IS REALY POWERFULL BECUZ HE HAS ALL OF TEH ABILITIES OF ALOT OF THE BAD GUYS IN THE KIRBY GAMEZ. HE IS SO POWERFULL TAHT HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS POWERFULL ENUF TO BEAT KING META DEDEDE KIRBY KNIGHT! :dr-_-:
He draws some other Kirby stuff, so check him out ;)
O____O OK, the villains fusion name is FREAKIN' LONG...

xD and I'm totally gonna check that out.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
View attachment 75300

Also

He draws some other Kirby stuff, so check him out ;)
As Andrea said, same, I'll be checking it out as well. xD Thanks for the link.

And fyi AndreaAC AndreaAC , it's a female artist. >u>

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 75300

Also

She draws some other Kirby stuff, so check her out ;)
Oh my... That is quite the set of fusions, there... :laugh:

It's nice that my rookie efforts reminded you of something so cool, though. ;)

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
O____O OK, the villains fusion name is FREAKIN' LONG...

xD and I'm totally gonna check that out.
The artist made it on purpose :drifloon:
Since he has such a complicated design, she did the same for his name :drshrug:
But hey, you could just say DMNMZNMMT if you find it easier :p
As Andrea said, same, I'll be checking it out as well. xD Thanks for the link.

And fyi AndreaAC AndreaAC , it's a female artist. >u>
>I'll never get someone's gender right :drsad:

Last edited:

AndreaAC

;3 Nope, not at all, everyone likes what they like, it's all cool. xD
xD Totally.
The artist made it on purpose :drifloon:
Since he has such a complicated design, she did the same for his name :drshrug:
But hey, you could just say DMNMZNMMT if you find it easier :p

>I'll never get someone's gender right :drsad:
o_o NOPE. I will just call it VILLAINS AFTER THE MULTI-FUSION DANCE.

xD Aw.

o_o um, the BDEE?

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
xD Totally.

o_o NOPE. I will just call it VILLAINS AFTER THE MULTI-FUSION DANCE.

xD Aw.

o_o um, the BDEE?
More stuff from 4chan? :troll: (this is the last pic I swear, everything else is just kirby but no bd or another stuff)
clay.jpg

I miss the helpers mechanic :drshrug:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
I swear at this rate, we'll have more posts than any other DLC thread.

I used to think I was a good artist. Then I met this thread. Yes, you can meet threads.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

I fully intend to keep it up - I want to un-learn the lazy bad habits that I picked up due to impatience when I was younger. All of the artwork that I've posted in this thread was properly sketched out with (virtual) pencils beforehand, and all that good stuff.

How many times must we reiterate this? There is no more Volatile Hotdog, only Cell Phone of Destruction.

Top Bottom