• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire
Dees puns are absolutely Deespicable. I'm Deescusted that Dee once great pun palace that was the B-Dee thread is now Dee bottom of Dee barrel in terms of puns. UnDeelieveable.

Nah, are puns were always terrible.

Furret24

Smash Master
Dees puns are absolutely Deespicable. I'm Deescusted that Dee once great pun palace that was the B-Dee thread is now Dee bottom of Dee barrel in terms of puns. UnDeelieveable.

All these puns and the first thing I notice is that you used "are" wrong.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord

So you want us to...
Cease and Deesist?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I joined smashboards just for the BDee support thread ^_^

Also, is it bad I want Krool confirmed first so we can be the biggest newcomer support thread? :/
No, because it means you want K.Rool to be playable
I think we shouldn't bring puns into the mix all the time, we pretty much have nothing, yes, but having a thread with just puns is kinda bad

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
I think we shouldn't bring puns into the mix all the time, we pretty much have nothing, yes, but having a thread with just puns is kinda bad
Good point
Puns do get pretty tiring after a while, but It's just hard to resist making them. Doesn't help that there's so many words that can fit with "Dee".

Last edited:

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
still, they're just annoying, some people might ignore the thread because of deestractions, they dont add anything either, so... I think bdee has a decent chance for a character, slightly over stuff like paper mario and dixie, mario sold more copies than smash so he deserves the rep, also I saw less support for Cpt. Toad, I just see him on less polls, he might've only been popular for a request because of his new game, now I dont hear about him often, also taking only 1st parties into consideration who aren't vets bdee doesn't really have much competition, K. Rool and Isaac, are pretty much the only ones, inklings should be in smash 5. After paper jam's reveal of paper mario being a different entity, his support skyrocketed to the top ten I persume. Cpt. Toad doesn't have much talk about him besides smashboards. then we have wolf who is a vet, and ics for smash 5, konami is unfortunately almost dead. and for 3rd parties, we have rayman, shantae, and shovel knight I guess
also can people stop bringing polls with goku and shrek? those ones are jokes

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
still, they're just annoying, some people might ignore the thread because of deestractions, they dont add anything either, so... I think bdee has a decent chance for a character, slightly over stuff like paper mario and dixie, mario sold more copies than smash so he deserves the rep, also I saw less support for Cpt. Toad, I just see him on less polls, he might've only been popular for a request because of his new game, now I dont hear about him often, also taking only 1st parties into consideration who aren't vets bdee doesn't really have much competition, K. Rool and Isaac, are pretty much the only ones, inklings should be in smash 5. After paper jam's reveal of paper mario being a different entity, his support skyrocketed to the top ten I persume. Cpt. Toad doesn't have much talk about him besides smashboards. then we have wolf who is a vet, and ics for smash 5, konami is unfortunately almost dead. and for 3rd parties, we have rayman, shantae, and shovel knight I guess
Captain Toad's support is basically whoever supports Toad in Smash since Captain Toad is Toad but with more moveset potential.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Puns should be done in moderation. I'm saying this as someone who likes even the terrible ones.

Anyway, I'll try making BD signature icons. Hopefully before midnight here.

:231:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
I joined smashboards just for the BDee support thread ^_^

Also, is it bad I want Krool confirmed first so we can be the biggest newcomer support thread? :/
No no no NOOOO Imagine how many people from the kremling thread would possibly come over here and support Bandana Dee...they got thier dream character in now they can help us... of course that is best case scenario.

You are being extremely hypocritical you say Dee puns are annoying...than you make one. I don't think we should start ironing out competition yet people can easily sway the ballot

CycIone

Smash Apprentice
Puns should be done in moderation. I'm saying this as someone who likes even the terrible ones.
You are definitely right on that. Too much of a good thing can become a very distasteful thing, inDEEd. (Had to do that.)

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Hey guys, today is Smashified, be prepared to write Bandana Dee comments in the videos!
(The videos are still not out, I will post the links when they are ready).

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Hey guys, today is Smashified, be prepared to write Bandana Dee comments in the videos!
(The videos are still not out, I will post the links when they are ready).
Turns on Computer...

Speaking of Smashified how HOW has Bandana Dee not been Smashified yet >.> I thought we were winning

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Turns on Computer...

Speaking of Smashified how HOW has Bandana Dee not been Smashified yet >.> I thought we were winning
Don't worry, I'm sure we will have our Smashified Bandana Dee before the ballot ends.
Also, the fact that Bandana Dee is one of the most requested characters but he still is not Smashified, works as propaganda too IMO.
A lot of people are like, where is Bandana Dee?!

D

Deleted member

Another question for you people.
If you had to put Bandanna Dee in a TV show, what would it be, what would be his role and why?

Bandana Dee Hater: Bandana Dee only appeared in seven games, so he can't be in Smash Bros.
Me: So by that logic that are in Smash should be in eight games or more.
Bandana Dee Hater: Yeah.
Me: That means that
the Fire Emblem characters, Earthbound characters, Star Fox characters, Kid Icarus characters, Ganondorf, Sheik, Greninja, Little Mac, Shulk, Duck Hunt, Olimar,R.O.B., Wii Fit Trainer,Villager, and Zero Suit Samus must be cut in the next game.
This is not counting crossovers,remakes, or cameos.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yes, it's from a Disney font. It looks quite good, so I went with it. :p

:231:

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Another question for you people.
If you had to put Bandanna Dee in a TV show, what would it be, what would be his role and why?
DragonBall Super, why? Because no one will ever be able to call him generic again without being laughed at, the moment he tosses a giant energy ball, I think all debates about how he's just a "generic mook" would be forced to end, no?

Top Bottom