• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Huh...i always thought you were a girl.

Well anyways, i have question for you all BD fans,
¿If you had to give Bandanna Dee a new weapon to go along with his spear, what would it be and why?
A Parasol, to represent Parasol Waddle Dees. I think it would compliment his spear nicely.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Huh...i always thought you were a girl.

Well anyways, i have question for you all BD fans,
¿If you had to give Bandanna Dee a new weapon to go along with his spear, what would it be and why?

It'd certainly give him some interesting utilities. Even more so if he gets moves that involve tying the rope to his spear and moving around the spear or himself with it. We could get an extended grab, a Z-Air, a neat little full-body swing as his spear is stuck in the ground... It's probably the most versatile weapon Bandana Dee could get after the spear.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory

It'd certainly give him some interesting utilities. Even more so if he gets moves that involve tying the rope to his spear and moving around the spear or himself with it. We could get an extended grab, a Z-Air, a neat little full-body swing as his spear is stuck in the ground... It's probably the most versatile weapon Bandana Dee could get after the spear.
So.. sort of like a Grapple Hook?

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
How would a Waddle Dee taste if barbecued I wonder... Sounds really good... Except, would the Waddle meat turn to a cloud of dust when it is being cooked? That's what happens when you hurt them in the Kirby games :/

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
How would a Waddle Dee taste if barbecued I wonder... Sounds really good... Except, would the Waddle meat turn to a cloud of dust when it is being cooked? That's what happens when you hurt them in the Kirby games :/
I'd like to think that whenever an enemy just "poofs" in the Kirby games, they're really just hiding until Kirby goes away before coming back out again (hence why they respawn). It's a lot less morbid to think that happens instead of them either drifting endlessly in Kirby's stomach dimension or just disintegrating altogether.

That said, Waddle Dee meat is probably very soft and sweet. Like Kirby meat, only with a less airy filling and a more cinnamony taste.

Last edited:

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
I'd like to think that whenever an enemy just "poofs" in the Kirby games, they're really just hiding until Kirby goes away before coming back out again (hence why they respawn). It's a lot less morbid to think that happens instead of them either drifting endlessly in Kirby's stomach dimension or just disintegrating altogether.

That said, Waddle Dee meat is probably very soft and sweet. Like Kirby meat, only with a less airy filling and a more cinnamony taste.
Is kirby made of meat? I always imagined him as like, Laytex...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I wouldn't even try. That is like the last place you would ever want to go, as long as you don't draw like Easterners.

I'm just saying, she shouldn't be pressured to do ANYTHING she doesn't want to do, no matter what ANYONE says.
View attachment 62462
Now that's even WORST, I mean, JP loves cute things like Kirby and Co. but, they are also very...eh...something about other kind of art.

Hey look, SOME DANCIN'.
Oh. I see. Sorry about that. ehehe.

Let's talk about something else, eh? This topic isn't the most, well, appetizing. :p

:231:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Let's talk about something else, eh? This topic isn't the most, well, appetizing. :p

Well, I think talking how BDee meat tastes is definitely more...appetizing? xD Now I wonder if Meta Knight would taste like old blue berries.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

Well, I already drew Dee with a burger, what else is more appetizing? :b

Well, I think talking how BDee meat tastes is definitely more...appetizing? xD Now I wonder if Meta Knight would taste like old blue berries.
xD He's a big blue berry, that's for sure. =w=

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
I hear you all are talking about Kirby and Bandana Dee sandwiches. That sounds... Deelicious. Ok let me know if Deez puns are getting annoying. I'm in just a punny mode. If you'd like for me to... Deeactivate the pun machine, tell me. I'm so Deevious. Ahaha! IT NEVER ENDS.

AndreaAC

I hear you all are talking about Kirby and Bandana Dee sandwiches. That sounds... Deelicious. Ok let me know if Deez puns are getting annoying. I'm in just a punny mode. If you'd like for me to... Deeactivate the pun machine, tell me. I'm so Deevious. Ahaha! IT NEVER ENDS.
I'm going to be honest, I prefer the Dee puns over the Ink and Squid puns.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Neither do I. It was interesting for a week, then I was like "Meh, back to Smash Bros."

Considering Kirby's track record of morbid, nothing surprises me anymore. At this point, Kirby's mouth is probably a gateway to Hell or something.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I thought I was the only one! Splatoon doesn't really looks that interesting to me XD

Also, the next Smashified will be uploaded on Wednesday.
I think it's Bomberman because... the red scard, the metallic thing, and the new hint says "BOOM".

Last edited:

AndreaAC

I thought I was the only one! Splatoon doesn't really looks that interesting to me XD

I think it's Bomberman because... the red scard, the metallic thing, and the new hint says "BOOM".
Oh, thank heavens! xD ._. ALSO, why whenever I'm on this thread, I start to feel hungry...?

:) Well, ArtsiOmni is awesome, and he may not be doing BDee but it will look neat anyway! I honestly wish I could do what he does with the characters, xD If I could, I would have already Smashified characters I love, even if they have nothing to do with Smash.

Furret24

Smash Master
I hope they handle Bandana Dee's moveset well. He has of potential for a moveset outside of his spear, which I hope they take advantage of. I don't want him to just be a swordfighter with a spear.

I also made the worst DEE pun ever.
*********!
I apologize.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

I imagine that it'll get better as more DLC comes, but right now, I couldn't care less. Probably because people hyped it up like it was the best thing since Jigglypuff, but as it stands, it's...uninteresting.
Shame about the Smashified. Oh well, it has to happen sometime, right? As long as we keep asking and working.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I hope they handle Bandana Dee's moveset well. He has of potential for a moveset outside of his spear, which I hope they take advantage of. I don't want him to just be a swordfighter with a spear.

I also made the worst DEE pun ever.
*********!
I apologize.
...I honestly hate that pun moreso because it reminds me of highschool again...meh...

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Ok, talking about BDee would be the better thing to do, so, we could just focus on that for the mods sake then.
Yeah, I think it was Falkoopa who didn't really want us to go off topic (high school) and Falkoopa is usually pretty chill.

btw is that one of the Jak and Daxter characters hugging Rayman in your avatar?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yeah, I think it was Falkoopa who didn't really want us to go off topic (high school) and Falkoopa is usually pretty chill.

btw is that one of the Jak and Daxter characters hugging Rayman in your avatar?
Oh, no, it's Ly from Rayman 2: The Great Escape. Since she's one of my favorite characters from the Rayman series, next to Rayman, I love having the two together.

But yeah, we should stay on topic with BDee, although I don't know much about him, so I'll just stay quiet for now...

Top Bottom