• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Oh god, there is a deetractor in the Smashified Bomberman videos and his comments are so stupid...
But I will try to reply with non super salty comments.

Example of his comment: "Bandana Dee is the equivalent of a goomba with a hat and stick, bottom of the barrel. And Shantae should be in instead of Dixie, been with Nintendo for many years, has hair moves, and a unique design. Dixie is just diddy with a wig, how many people would look at the dlc screen with as much anticipation than a fresh new character?"

He also thinks Lucas, Roy and MEWTWO are 100% clones of Ness, Marth and Lucario respectively.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Predictions on next Kirby game?
SUPER MEGA ULTRA ULTIMATE KIRBY AIR RIDE 2 TURBO HD 64 ADVANCE CHAMPION EDITION PAPER JAM MAKER MEWTWO CORTEX AND THE EMPIRE STRIKE BACK BLACK AND WHITE 2 THE LOST AGE FEAT. DANTE FROM THE DMC SERIES ALL STAR FOR THE NINTENDO NX WITH GUEST JOSEPH JOESTAR FEATURE LENGHT AND ALSO HAVING HAVING BANDANA DEE WITH LAZER BAZOOKA and moustache.
& Knuckles.

It's either that, or another game with a similar structure to Return To Dreamland.

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh god, there is a deetractor in the Smashified Bomberman videos and his comments are so stupid...

Example of his comment: "Bandana Dee is the equivalent of a goomba with a hat and stick, bottom of the barrel. And Shantae should be in instead of Dixie, been with Nintendo for many years, has hair moves, and a unique design. Dixie is just diddy with a wig, how many people would look at the dlc screen with as much anticipation than a fresh new character?"

He also thinks Lucas, Roy and MEWTWO are 100% clones of Ness, Marth and Lucario respectively.
I... don't think you need to bother with someone like that. They tend to be harder to crack, because they often just don't listen.

:231:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA

Even if Mewtwo was a clone of Lucario, that's still not possible. Mewtwo came before Lucario.

I guess Ike, Lucario, Little Mac, and Shulk are clones of Marth because they share a counter. Don't waste your breath on this guy.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
First of all, I'm not on the special thanks thing for making a moveset. I'm heartbroken. Second, we don't have a support list? I love you Chandy sempai, but that's unprofessional. Bad Chandelure! No souls or dessert for a week!
Well, its the poll, but you can't change your answer in the poll. That's why I can't switch to Yes.

D

Deleted member

>Shantae before Dixie
>Mewtwo a Clone of Lucario.
Please link me to the comment, i want to see it myself.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I think @ Chandeelure Chandeelure should put an actual list of supporters in the OP. I mean I can't really change my vote in the poll. It might be hard though but someone could like look through the thread (someone did that for K Rool).
I don't know, supporters list are very unnecessary IMO.
That's why I made the poll, it's OK if someone voted NO and then changes his opinion.
What do you think, @ FalKoopa FalKoopa ?

First of all, I'm not on the special thanks thing for making a moveset. I'm heartbroken. Second, we don't have a support list? I love you Chandy sempai, but that's unprofessional. Bad Chandelure! No souls or dessert for a week!
Well, that's because the Special Thanks considers the things that are in the OP.
I can't put like 70% of Smashboards in the OP XD
>Shantae before Dixie
>Mewtwo a Clone of Lucario.
Please link me to the comment, i want to see it myself.
His name is Damien, you can search him in the videos if you want, but I don't really want fights.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That's why I made the poll, it's OK if someone voted NO and then changes his opinion.

Well, that's because the Special Thanks considers the things that are in the OP.
I can't put like 70% of Smashboards in the OP XD

His name is Damien, you can search him in the videos if you want, but I don't really want fights.
Support lists are important, showing fan demand, having a high amount of posts means nothing if we can't show how many people support, the K.Rool threadls list can't add more or else it'll crash! NO DEESSERT FOR 2 WEEKS FOR THIS

Why do people think Mewtwo and Lucario are clones? The ONLY move they have in common is their neutral B. That's like me saying Bowser and Charizard are clones because they both breathe fire or saying Kirby and King Dedede are clones because they both use inhale.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It depends. The Isaac thread's supporter list is managed by True Blue Warrior, not N3ON, and Bkupa666 has stopped updating the K. Rool support list as it was becoming too big and the thread is really active, making it a headache. God alone knows how Obnoxush/Dasshizer manages the 2000+ Wolf supporter list. :laugh:

We should only do it if someone has the free time and volunteers for it, I feel.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
It depends. The Isaac thread's supporter list is managed by True Blue Warrior, not N3ON, and Bkupa666 has stopped updating the K. Rool support liast as it was become too big and the thread is really active, making it a headache. God alone knows how Obnoxush/Dasshizer manages the 2000+ Wolf supporter list. :laugh:

We should only do it if someone has the free time and volunteers for it, I feel.

The Wolf supporter list is...
It includes people from Youtube and other social media, they just need to say something like, Wolf is cool and they add him as a supporter.

Ugh, OK, I will make the supporters list.

Now I need to know... who voted NO and changed his/her opinion?

EDIT: Wait a moment, I'm too lazy for this.
Who wants to do it? You will have to update it like everyday (because there is like one new YES/NO vote per day).
I have the picture for the section in the OP.

If nobody wants to do it, it's OK.
I still think it's unnecessary and the poll is enough.

Last edited:

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
I... don't think you need to bother with someone like that. They tend to be harder to crack, because they often just don't listen.

ya people like that get me super salty and make me lose all kinds of sanity I often just try not to engage them.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I got an Orange Waddle Dee in the mail, so I took a picture of all of my Waddle Dees together. In the vein of all of the recent puns, you might call it a "Three Dee" photograph! :laugh:

Also, after completing the Kirby trio within my Amiibo collection, I made this quick little Bandana Waddle Dee propaganda image with an Amiibo slant;

Okay-ish.... I'm still not good at making stuff from scratch.

I really like this, but I think it could use one minor but important adjustment: Pointing to the US-specific ballot URL will skew the demographic information that Nintendo is looking to collect from this (they set up numerous differing global ballot pages for a reason), and could potentially have damaging effects on future game releases as a result. It's best to simply point to SmashBros.com, accordingly. ;)

Last edited:

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
There's some good news and bad news.

The bad news is this:

The good news is that Bandana Dee pretty much outranks any other character in terms of popularity in their comments section.
I don't know if it's people from here posting or what, but keep it up! He'll be next on their list in no time with this kind of support.

Furret24

Smash Master
Why do people think Mewtwo and Lucario are clones? The ONLY move they have in common is their neutral B. That's like me saying Bowser and Charizard are clones because they both breathe fire or saying Kirby and King Dedede are clones because they both use inhale.
Wait a sec...

Kirby and Dedede both inhale, use hammers, and have multiple jumps...

DEY MUSH BEE CWOZE UF ECHUTHA!!!!!!!1!!111!!1!!

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
There's some good news and bad news.

The bad news is this:

The good news is that Bandana Dee pretty much outranks any other character in terms of popularity in their comments section.
I don't know if it's people from here posting or what, but keep it up! He'll be next on their list in no time with this kind of support.
Oh... I didn't expect that, I forgot Krystal existed and that she was popular.
Oh well, at least everybody is noticing Bandana Dee's popularity now.
We just need to continue with the propaganda and the support.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Oh... I didn't expect that, I forgot Krystal existed and that she was popular.
Oh well, at least everybody is noticing Bandana Dee's popularity now.
We just need to continue with the propaganda and the support.
Yeah, at this point I expect it to be Issac next, Krystal, and then maybe Bandana Dee?

For all we know, though, there's also the possibility that they could delay it like they did with Issac in favor of Bomberman, but I doubt it. I just feel like with all of the support he's bound to be chosen sometime soon. Of course there's other characters requested as well but I'm pretty sure none of them match his popularity.

Speaking of which, I don't know if this has been posted here yet, but this image is one of the top hits on their Deviantart community.

There's also the Octoling file in that image.. but surely they wouldn't do them.. right?

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Enough with the clone jokes.

Yeah, at this point I expect it to be Issac next, Krystal, and then maybe Bandana Dee?

For all we know, though, there's also the possibility that they could delay it like they did with Issac in favor of Bomberman, but I doubt it. I just feel like with all of the support he's bound to be chosen sometime soon. Of course there's other characters requested as well but I'm pretty sure none of them match his popularity.

Speaking of which, I don't know if this has been posted here yet, but this image is one of the top hits on their Deviantart community.

There's also the Octoling file in that image.. but surely they wouldn't do them.. right?
Yeah, this was posted, I don't really know who made it.
It looks awesome
Can you please post a link to the Deviantart community?

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Enough with the clone jokes.

Yeah, this was posted, I don't really know who made it.
It looks awesome
Can you please post a link to the Deviantart community?
http://smashifiedart.deviantart.com/
In the left corner of the image it says the name of the author ._.
http://trueasauresrex.deviantart.com/art/Smashified-Waddle-Dee-539017165
Also you can just right click the image and search it yourself :p
I was gonna post this but, then Zero Soul came and bowser jr.ed me :drfacepalm:
I wasn't going to just delete this, so here's anyway :drshrug:

Last edited:

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
guys what was your first kirby game you owned and what was the first one you played?

my first game that I owned was amazing mirror I loved the "pseudo-open world" and the 4 player component of it too

the first kirby game I played however was kirby 64

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
guys what was your first kirby game you owned and what was the first one you played?

my first game that I owned was amazing mirror I loved the "pseudo-open world" and the 4 player component of it too

First one I owned and played was Air Ride about 9 years ago, and even now I still turn it on some times to play it with a few friends. It's one of my favorites too, right up there with Kirby 64, and Return to Dreamland.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
The first Kirby game I played was Avalanche or Super Star (as roms), I don't remember what game exactly... and the first I owned was Air Ride.

Last edited:

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
The first Kirby game that I owned and played was Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land.

Kirby: Super Star Ultra was the first Kirby game I played,and it brought me into the Kirby-verse.

Last edited:
Top Bottom