• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Actually it's apparently made by Wasoodle, so you'll have to ask him.

So, now dat we're all filled up, lets head over to Patch Land's pants factory! *points over to where it is* Mister Deeh needs to get over his fear while Miss FlyingSkitty will be checking out... Cookies...

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Actually it's apparently made by Wasoodle, so you'll have to ask him.

So, now dat we're all filled up, lets head over to Patch Land's pants factory! *points over to where it is* Mister Deeh needs to get over his fear while Miss FlyingSkitty will be checking out... Cookies...
Flying Skitty goes to Quilty Square then remembers the cookies are yarn…

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
........Wat
It's a long story but pretty much TehEpicRyugua disobeyed my rules and later it turned into that everyone was turned into a Waddle dee and I'm trying to cure his fear of pants.

I'm scared.
I know. It's okay. *gives a pat on the back* :)

Flying Skitty goes to Quilty Square then remembers the cookies are yarn…
explain

s the bad taste
U DEESPISE MAH COOKIES?! :hulk:

My grandmama made those! You wouldn't know food if you had to eat yarn! Oh wait...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It's a long story but pretty much TehEpicRyugua disobeyed my rules and later it turned into that everyone was turned into a Waddle dee and I'm trying to cure his fear of pants.

I know. It's okay. *gives a pat on the back* :)

U DEESPISE MAH COOKIES?! :hulk:

My grandmama made those! You wouldn't know food if you had to eat yarn! Oh wait...
Tough luck lass!

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Tough luck lass!
Tough luck for you! *stuffs yarn cookies into TehEpicRyuga's mouth* How do you feel?! I'm sure your tongue is in KNOTS!

Last two hours @ Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen and @ Banana Waffle Deed Banana Waffle Deed were talking and I joined in the conversation. Later, I questioned the powers of the Magic Sock, and Banana turned us into Yarn Dees. Then we ate "cookies."
You could of said that in a nicer way...considering dat I've been so nice to you today! :hulk:

This has taken too long! *teleports everyone to Patch Land's pants factory* See? It isn't DAT scary?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Tough luck for you! *stuffs yarn cookies into TehEpicRyuga's mouth* How do you feel?! I'm sure your tongue is in KNOTS!

You could of said that in a nicer way...considering dat I've been so nice to you today! :hulk:

This has taken too long! *teleports everyone to Patch Land's pants factory* See? It isn't DAT scary?
Thank god I'm experimen-*unaudible sounds*
At least the topic has Waddle Dees, please continue.
*nods*

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184

Sorry. My computer died and it takes forever to type on an IPhone.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Thank god I'm experimen-*unaudible sounds*

*nods*
Okay, since you have your mouth stuffed, I'll show you around. This is the place where extract the grass from the dirt to make pants *points*

Also I guess this thread has real Waddle Dees... :p I'm surprised no one has hugged us...

Sorry. My computer died and it takes forever to type on an IPhone.
It's okay. My computer is old and sometimes crashes if there's too many moving images/videos. I'm also certain it's better than me attempting to type on my phone. It has the worst keyboard setup ever.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Okay, since you have your mouth stuffed, I'll show you around. This is the place where extract the grass from the dirt to make pants *points*

Also I guess this thread has real Waddle Dees... I'm surprised no one has hugged us...

It's okay. My computer is old and sometimes crashes if there's too many moving images/videos. I'm also certain it's better than me attempting to type on my phone. It has the worst keyboard setup ever.
mmph*I'm really feeling these undies*

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Meanwhile, I started walking over to Yin-Yarn's liar after eating the Yookies (Yarn Cookies) to find something to do. Along the way, I found a clump of glowing yarn. It looked like the Magic Yarn, but it seemed different. I picked it up and used it as a whip if I get attacked on the way or find something while traveling over to his liar. I resumed walking once I found the path.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Meanwhile, I started walking over to Yin-Yarn's liar after eating the Yookies (Yarn Cookies) to find something to do. Along the way, I found a clump of glowing yarn. It looked like the Magic Yarn, but it seemed different. I picked it up and used it as a whip if I get attacked on the way or find something while traveling over to his liar. I resumed walking once I found the path.
Hmm... *slashes TehEpicRyuga with the megaton spear and he falls to the ground* Eh... I'm going to see what FlyingSkitty's doing. *teleports* Hey, watcha doing?

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Hmm... *slashes TehEpicRyuga with the megaton spear and he falls to the ground* Eh... I'm going to see what FlyingSkitty's doing. *teleports* Hey, watcha doing?
Eating Chocolate I'm traveling to the lair of Yin-Yarn… if I can find it. No one had found it since Kirby and Prince Fluff battled him. I am going to see what is inside it, maybe there will be a food stash, a Magic Yarn piece to another dimension, or a secret area.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Eating Chocolate I'm traveling to the lair of Yin-Yarn… if I can find it. No one had found it since Kirby and Prince Fluff battled him. I am going to see what is inside it, maybe there will be a food stash, a Magic Yarn piece to another dimension, or a secret area.
Sounds like something Mr.Deeh wouldn't be able to do... I'll join you. How far are we from Yin-yarn's lair? By the way, I want some of your chocolate... :evil:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Sounds like something Mr.Deeh wouldn't be able to do... I'll join you. How far are we from Yin-yarn's lair? By the way, I want some of your chocolate... :evil:
Ok. If I am correct, we should be close. Oh yea, I found this yarn lying in the middle of the trial. I made a little pack to rest it on while I am walking.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Ok. If I am correct, we should be close. Oh yea, I found this yarn lying in the middle of the trial. I made a little pack to rest it on while I am walking.
Are you sure you couldn't turn it in a walking stick, like this? *stretches out yarn piece so it's straight* No need it thank me, miss. I'm only doing what I do best, having and/or create imaginative ideas in deadly situations.

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Are you sure you couldn't turn it in a walking stick, like this? *stretches out yarn piece so it's straight* No need it thank me, miss. I'm only doing what I do best, having and/or create imaginative ideas in deadly situations.
"Ooh. This is amazing. I wonder what else it could do."

*suddenly a yarn Sorcerer appeared from the sky*

"Ahh! What's that?"

I get the yarn and tried make it into a whip, but it was stuck. The sorcerer sent a magic beam after me and I whacked it with the yarn staff. Soon, the beam disappeared. I tried moving the staff again. A blue beam formed at the tip of it.

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
This is probably the most posts we made in a day right next to the day when we found out B-Dee wasn't in Smash. :p

Last edited:

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
So i havnt really been following the topic for a while cause college, any news on deelc?

Top Bottom