• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I know people want an air ride sequel or remake but I don't know that it will ever happen. Sakurai for sure would never come back and finish it.

I like Air Ride but it's a game that could REALLY using fixing. The simplification of the controls was unnecessary, the racing could use some polish, etc. However let's face it, that game was just City Trial mode. I'd say scrap the racing aspect and make it an action game with karts, with more cities, vehicles, online, characters, etc. Expand A LOT on City Trial's ides.

Also sorry I'm not so active either. I kind of lost interest in smash cause it makes me just want a new Kirby game. Now that Rainbow Curse has a date... it won't be out until next year. ;-;

Also I love the music in Amazing Mirror. I really enjoyed that game. I can't believe people complained about the map and getting lost. I personally love exploration and getting lost in games so I enjoyed the hell out of figuring where all the peices were.

If Kirby's Rainbow Curse ain't out until next year I wonder what the wait will be for the next major Kirby power-swallowing game. The one I'm hoping might be that 3D platformer they're considering making... o_o
I personally believe that an Air Ride sequel (not a re-make) is bound to happen sometime. I mean, they don't really need Sakurai for anything regarding Kirby now.

I loved Air Ride (my favorite spin-off Kirby title, and one of my favorites in general), but I agree that it needs a bit of fixing. The simplified controls made it a lot easier to play, especially for children, but it felt so simplified that it limited the player. I'd also like for the actual racing mechanics and physics to get an overhaul, along with some new features. I feel like more emphasis should go on the fact that you can literally fly in the game. I'd love if we got some new City Trial maps. At the very least, I'd love eight different maps to choose from, along with possible crossover DLC maps. In terms of characters, I feel like it should solely be Kirby, King DeDeDe, Meta Knight, and Bandana Dee.

I wish Amazing Mirror got more credit. It's such an amazing Kirby game, and as I'm sure some of you have guessed, it's my favorite Kirby game! It really reminds me of The Great Cave Offensive. Instead of a re-make, I'd love for a new Amazing Mirror-esque game to be made. Of course, use the Amazing Mirror and all of that as part of the story. I'd love new worlds to explore. If a sequel OR re-make does happen, I feel like some features of GCO should be taken, such as the various different treasure chests you can find, that hold silly and fun items, such as the Triforce of Falchion. I'd also love if the boss rooms were more like GCO, where instead of being put into a specialized "boss room", you walk into the room. I mean, the boss rooms in Amazing Mirror were clearly pronounced, yet in GCO, you didn't really know where you'd find one.

3D KIRBY OR RIOT. We need a 3D Kirby game! I honestly think we'll get one on the Wii U, as it's been brought up and talked about several times.

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
Bandanna Dee,huh?Well,while that certain DLC Demo leak doesn't mean anything for him,I'd be OK either way,but I like supporting new characters(if I like them,that is.)So,going with yes on the vote on this thread.:mariomelee:

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Also I brought Drum Dash Deluxe earlier. Absolutely fun game. I recommend it for anyone who enjoy the original sub-game.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Also I brought Drum Dash Deluxe earlier. Absolutely fun game. I recommend it for anyone who enjoy the original sub-game.
I LOVE the Drum Dash games. Hard as hell to score platinum. I have platinum on all stages except the last two in Drum Dash Deluxe. I have all platinum on Drum Dash included in Triple Deluxe. It's so brutal to do lol.

Also HAL has definitely been working on a 3D Kirby platformer. I doubt they've scrapped ALL the work they've done. They're just trying to see if they can perfect it, make it work,, and still feel like a Kirby game.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Bandana dee too stronk
Top tier
Megaton punch final boss
This profile picture...
This dialogue...
I RATE 11/10 MY DEE EXPAND WITH TOO MUCH CLAY OF TRUE MANLYNESS!!!
That profile Picture is amazing. That how Bandana Dee look in my eyes when somebody saying is trash

Have you seen the this poll thread http://smashboards.com/threads/poll...bros-dlc-choices.375784/page-10#post-17973410
Bandana Dee I think still top 10.

A amiibo Bandana Dee would be adorable and could be kinda easy to make the figure of it.
I would make Bandana Dee making most of the moves that the other waddle dee does, using parasol or diferent spear attack. Bandan Dee is not a normally dee, I want him be like the perfect representative of a waddle dee.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
A little random, but, some Project M newcomers have been leaked:
Hopefully the Dee is one of them! Though Project M isn't an official Smash game, it'd be cool for the Dee to be in it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hopefully the Dee is one of them! Though Project M isn't an official Smash game, it'd be cool for the Dee to be in it.
I doubt that we will see Bandana Dee in Project M. Looking at the poll thread, no movement has been made for him and I doubt anyone will start...

D

Deleted member

Is this real? How do you know they did not just put mods from brawl vault on there? People have the codes to Project M now.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Hopefully Bandana Dee isn't one of them. If he's added to Project M, I'm sure his chances of being put into Sm4sh would be slim.

D

Deleted member

Hopefully Bandana Dee isn't one of them. If he's added to Project M, I'm sure his chances of being put into Sm4sh would be slim.
I doubt it. Mewtwo was a clone engine character and yet he is a DLC character for Smash 4. I don't think that Project M affects Nintendo's decisions on the roster, especially when they don't endorse it (say "Project M" or even "PM" on Miiverse and you will get banned).

D

Deleted member

We got Mewtwo!
I doubt it. Mewtwo was a clone engine character and yet he is a DLC character for Smash 4. I don't think that Project M affects Nintendo's decisions on the roster, especially when they don't endorse it (say "Project M" or even "PM" on Miiverse and you will get banned).
2fast4me

Last edited by a moderator:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Mewtwo was already in Smash Bros. before he was revived for PM. If an actually new character was added to PM, they may decide not to make that character.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Is this real? How do you know they did not just put mods from brawl vault on there? People have the codes to Project M now.
Ooh, good point...
Mewtwo was already in Smash Bros. before he was revived for PM. If an actually new character was added to PM, they may decide not to make that character.
How does Project M affect Smash 4 decisions?

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
he can't be in project m as bandanna dee wasn't in brawl.So don't worry about that.His changes to be smash 4 doesn't change(even though even if he was in project m nothing would have changed)

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
OMG THESE SCREEN K.O. IN THIS GAME IS HILARIOUS!

WARNING! (A lot of images)

Kirby's seems to to be from triple deluxe.

Then there is just...just...well...just look at it

WARNING: POSSIBLE LEWDNESS

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
All of that has what to do with Dee, exactly?
...I have no idea!

maybe...kirby triple deluxe.
-Kirby has his screen K.O. from triple deluxe.
-Bandana dee was in triple deluxe.
-Bandana dee was also in return to dream land.
-Bandana dee was playable in return to dream land
-Bandana dee confirmed.
-Ridley not confirmed.

EDIT: this thread is like some kind of weird kirby social thread except we some how keep this thread on topic somehow.

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Is it bad that when I see Kirby's screen KO I feel sympathy yet laugh at Jiggs' screen KO? :laugh:

Anyway, back to the topic of the Dee, my sister doesn't like him. That's actually kind of a good thing, that way when we play Rainbow Curse I can pick Bandana Dee immediately. :awesome:
Also... Anyone else hoping that Meta Knight makes some kind of appearence in Rainbow Curse (Preferably boss)? I mean, he missed out on Triple Deluxe...

Magicalmace

Smash Cadet
...I have no idea! maybe...kirby triple deluxe. -Kirby has his screen K.O. from triple deluxe. -Bandana dee was in triple deluxe. -Bandana dee was also in return to dream land. -Bandana dee was playable in return to dream land -Bandana dee confirmed. -Ridley not confirmed. EDIT: this thread is like some kind of weird kirby social thread except we some how keep this thread on topic somehow.
Ridley.... Dee confirmed? :3

Sorry about that doubly reply my phones stupid

Last edited:

ender_idk

Smash Journeyman
But it's for waddle dees.

unless of course...

You are a waddle dee!

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN!
And you imply that I don't look like one?

You're just jealous because of the fact that I am a hybrid of Chrom and Bandana Dee, therefore I am more handsome than most waddle dees :p

Last edited:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
'Puts on Waddle Dee costume' I gotta eat there! :laugh:
Don't worry guys! I'm sure if believe hard enough that you're actually a waddle dee the waddle dees will believe you and let you inside. :p (Either way, they let me in anyway)

I mean, how do we not know if these actually are waddle dees? What if they're humans in claustrophobic costumes?

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I really want another Kirby Stage!
There is still a possibility!

Also, I really hope the patch gives Kirby and Meta Knight some buffs.

Top Bottom