• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Today's pic of the day is just a slap in the face, isn't it? It's even worse than the Waddle Dee in Dedede's victory not wearing a bandana.

GmanSir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GmanSir
So how would you guys react if he had an alt like Olimar? Four colors of Bandana Dee (Rainbow Curse), and four of Sailor Dee? Sailor Dee could have a broom to replace the spear.

GmanSir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GmanSir
Yeah, I can't see Sailor Dee using a spear, but that's just me.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Sailor Dee is cool, but I don't know ... he can't fight and he is not that important.

And personally I don't like alts so much (Koopalings and Alph) :c

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Sailor Waddle Dee is a fan term.

The closest he got to an official name is Waddle Dee (Sailor) in a Japanese guidebook.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Happy Halloween guys!

Alternate Costume! :awesome:
Psssh! That old thing?! Do you know what make the greatest alternate costume?!

Drumroll please!

You guys probably knew this was coming :p

That's because DeeLC is real and Sakurai would not show a secret character!
:colorful:
Exactly! In fact, the smilie is flashing the language of the the smash ball and it says the DeeLC is coming soon!:troll:

Anyway, since we're still in the week of Halloween, if all the characters, including Bandana Dee got seasonal costumes (in this case Halloween.) What do think Bandana Dee's would look like?
Personally, I have no idea what he should be. Maybe a pirate?

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
So how would you guys react if he had an alt like Olimar? Four colors of Bandana Dee (Rainbow Curse), and four of Sailor Dee? Sailor Dee could have a broom to replace the spear.
I'm actually against the idea of Sailor Dee and NOT because I don't love Sailor Dee. He's cute and loyal buuuuuut. He's an entirely different character and I've never seen him use a spear. He helps on the crew of the Halberd. Bandana Dee already has the issue that people unfamiliar with the franchise think of him as just a general waddle dee. I'd personally rather not see him mixed up with other Dee too much and instead like the idea of Kirby's spear ability head band as an alt costume.

If sailor dee ended up as an alt though I wouldn't be peeved

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
They should have made B-Dee playable in Triple Deluxe. I would have enjoyed Deetour more than Dededetour.

Yetiplays

Smash Cadet
They should have made B-Dee playable in Triple Deluxe. I would have enjoyed Deetour more than Dededetour.
But Making a Deetour might be a Detour for make Waddle DeeLC!

Edit: I tried to make a pun... don't think it worked...

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
omg no I love Dedede Tour so much haha but I would have loved Bandana Dee to be playable also. Although I like his supportive roles as well. It adds to his personality and considering he's a trained guard and always following and King and Kirby, it says a lot about the nature of his role and how seriously he takes his job.

FangedSniper

Smash Apprentice
Happy Halloween guys!

Psssh! That old thing?! Do you know what make the greatest alternate costume?!

Drumroll please!

You guys probably knew this was coming :p

Exactly! In fact, the smilie is flashing the language of the the smash ball and it says the DeeLC is coming soon!:troll:

Anyway, since we're still in the week of Halloween, if all the characters, including Bandana Dee got seasonal costumes (in this case Halloween.) What do think Bandana Dee's would look like?
Personally, I have no idea what he should be. Maybe a pirate?
I wanna say a Gladiator because he could incorporate his spear into it.

Shog

Smash Ace
Just want to say: I am not a huge waddle dee fan, but on the contrary my sister is. It would be awesome seeing my sister happy for a character in a game, so I hope it turns out to be true.
(She likes Green Dedede for the 8bit Waddle Dee's on Dedede's..."belly band"(?)

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Do we have a source on the leak? I mean come on. Where is it even coming from...

I mean if it's placeholder art, do we know if this is a practice often done in the game development of Smash? I dunno... I'd LOVE Bandana Dee to be in but I just am so critical of leaks. It doesn't help that THESE are the images for the characters.

FangedSniper

Smash Apprentice
I have a question: Why is Bandana Dee being included in all these fake leaks? I mean he's being placed on the same level as Mewtwo, Issac, and Wolf among people we don't even know support Bandana Dee. Is our favourite Waddle Dee becoming more mainstream? If so, them HALLELUJIAH

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
Where'd you get that 2.0.2 picture from?
I got it from the leakers video on youtube

So real? XD

It's extremely fake, c'mon, the Bandana Dee artwork is the one from Return to Dreamland but with edited eyes, just like in some of my avatars.
The leaker said they were place holders, but he said he would do something on saturday, but he hasn't

EDIT: leaker says he is gonna take the video down today

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Guys,

please don't fall for this leak.

It is so fake, like so-so fake.

Not even placeholders can account for how bad it looks.

Don't fall for it. Menu shots are so easy to replicate, only believe stuff if it is actually in game and not menus.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Guys,

please don't fall for this leak.

It is so fake, like so-so fake.

Not even placeholders can account for how bad it looks.

Don't fall for it. Menu shots are so easy to replicate, only believe stuff if it is actually in game and not menus.
Oh, I know it's fake. I....*sniff* just want it to be real......for Bandana Dee......:crying:

Top Bottom