• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Shog

Smash Ace
Not to ruin the Direct Hype, but I have a small question:
What if normal Waddle Dee instead of Waddle Dee with a blue bandana is announced? Just wanted to know the answers of the BWD fans.

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire
I can't Deelieve that you all started making puns without me! You could have at least been DEEscreet.

EDIT:Also, I hope they are super Deescreet about his inclusion at first, but they reveal the big Deecret of what he does and why he's important and they at the end.

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Not to ruin the Direct Hype, but I have a small question:
What if normal Waddle Dee instead of Waddle Dee with a blue bandana is announced? Just wanted to know the answers of the BWD fans.
That won't happen

DEEspite Dee betrayal, i forgive you. Just do me a DEEd next time and don't forget me.
InDEEd I will.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Whether or not this Nintendo DEErect shows Kirby & Dee Rainbow Curse, I'm sure it will be a DEElightful DEErect

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
"Regular" Waddle Dee is literally already an enemy in Smash Run, so that wouldn't work.

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
Prediction: The new kirby game will be 5 players. Kirby uses the game pad, and others can use the wii motes to follow kirby's lines, he can do jumps as well to compensate for not being able to draw.

If this turns out troo, this came will me held DEE-r to my heart <3

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Prediction: The new kirby game will be 5 players. Kirby uses the game pad, and others can use the wii motes to follow kirby's lines, he can do jumps as well to compensate for not being able to draw.

That's what I was thinking. Sort of like the gimmick they had in New Super Mario Bros U. 4 players can control Bandana Dee and his different colors on the TV, while the one person with the Gamepad can control Kirby.

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Whether or not this Nintendo DEErect shows Kirby & Dee Rainbow Curse, I'm sure it will be a DEElightful DEErect

Pun Count 4

FangedSniper

Smash Apprentice
Guys there hasn't been a standard (non specific like Hyrule Warriors or Bayonetta 2) worldwide direct since the E3 thing which was when Rainbow Curse was announced...

I'd wager we're seeing stuff that we saw at E3, like Splatoon, Mario Maker, Yoshi's Wooly World and KIRBY AND THE RAINBOW CURSE

YOU HYPED

CAUSE I HYPED

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I want him in because it opens up the possibility of still seeing Ridley with that one rumor, that of course depends on how his trailer turns out.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Some of the puns on this past page have been utterly Deesgusting and Deesasterous. At least have the word sound like it should have a Dee in it rather than randomly shoehorning one in. Even the above puns are stretching it.

Honestly, what is this support thread Deevolving into with these stretched puns? It should be frankly Banned an' a bit more thought should be put into them if you Deem the puns worthy of keeping at all.

I guess we'll see what happens at this Direct (doesn't sound like Dee), with any luck we can at least get some more news on Rainbow Curse for the Wii U.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Let's see if Kirby and the Rainbow Curse gets mentioned today. I really hope B.D. has a BIG role! And maybe some Dee-L-C being mentioned to be in the works for SSB4?......

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire
Some of the puns on this past page have been utterly Deesgusting and Deesasterous. At least have the word sound like it should have a Dee in it rather than randomly shoehorning one in. Even the above puns are stretching it.

Honestly, what is this support thread Deevolving into with these stretched puns? It should be frankly Banned an' a bit more thought should be put into them if you Deem the puns worthy of keeping at all.

I guess we'll see what happens at this Direct (doesn't sound like Dee), with any luck we can at least get some more news on Rainbow Curse for the Wii U.

You just DEE-sgusting! Disgusting = dis.guhs.ting not dee.guhs.ting! You just made a stretched pun!
So if you are able to make stretched puns we cant we?

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero

You just DEE-sgusting! Disgusting = dis.guhs.ting not dee.guhs.ting! You just made a stretched pun!
So if you are able to make stretched puns we cant we?
I am well aware of that as I pointed out; the stretched puns there are far from Deelightful. But fair enough, you did catch the hypocrisy there. I guess I am Deecredited now as the type of person who should Spearhead a campaign for better puns.

Waddle I do to reDeem myself guys?

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire
I am well aware of that as I pointed out; the stretched puns there are far from Deelightful. But fair enough, you did catch the hypocrisy there. I guess I am Deecredited now as the type of person who should Spearhead a campaign for better puns.

Waddle I do to reDeem myself guys?
Forgot about that little sentence. Derp
on my part.

My dishwasher just broke. What did I do to DEEserve this?!?!!
It just broke on you! That's unDeelievable! (I'm sorry for that awful pun).

Last edited:

Laniv

Smash Champion
I Deeclare that if we see Rainbow Curse during todays' Deerect, then the Dee's role will be further Deetailed.

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
THE DEE IS CONFIRMED!

..in Rainbow Curse..

Seriously though, that looks to be an incredibly fun multiplayer mode!

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Bandana Dee is the second player!
Take that King Dedede and Meta Knight! :awesome:

He even has different coloured "clones" like Kirby!

He is important people! >: c
The only weird thing is that his name was Waddle Dee in the Direct even when his name was Bandana Dee in Triple Deluxe.

Wasoodle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Wasoodle
I really don't like how he's still named waddle Dee >_> but no MK or d3 in co-op? Dee hype!

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Ha, it seems like King Dedede and Meta Knight aren't even in Rainbow Curse. But Bandana Waddle Dee is the other 3 playable characters.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

Gameplay Picture of all 3 Waddle Dees. I'm assuming it is actually 5 players by the fact that there is a 4th colored Waddle Dee.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Hey, wait a moment...that guy said "Even Waddle Dee can make a difference in multiplayer".

"Even Waddle Dee"... >: c

XD

Last edited:

Staarih

Smash Master
Bandana Dee (or Waddle Dee as they called him) making it as the 2nd player before D3 or MK is quite an achievement haha, definitely makes him more prominent and important.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I wonder if Bandana Dee gets into smash, they might use his Clay aesthetic to make him more unique and visually different.

I wouldn't mind it personally. His clay form is super adorable.

Top Bottom