• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Then I shall take this opportunity to say....

OBJECTION! I simply wish to state that I feel that Pikmin should have a more fast paced music track to suit the action of Smash!
Thus the Remix was made…

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Last edited:

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
lol watch there be a Bandana dee trailer in a nintendo direct after the release of the game or something you know dlc trailers that would be awesome

HyrulesLegend

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheHyrulesLegend
3DS FC
4253-4618-9274
I don't see how it's fake tbh.. He turns the 3DS and you see the yellow communications light, you see the bottom screen light when he turns it if you pay attention as well.

Last edited:

FangedSniper

Smash Apprentice
I don't see how it's fake tbh.. He turns the 3DS and you see the yellow communications light, you see the bottom screen light when he turns it if you pay attention as well.
But the question is...how? How did this person obtain the DLC? The ESRB leak had a legit reason behind it, but it's not stated that this is the ESRB's doing. Do they even need to check DLC?

Whatever, other than that it seems quite legit, just how did the person get this is the question.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
It's kind of suspicious that the screen depicting the characters is surrounded by black. You can't see what's actually projecting the image. Does it seem like the sound is coming from somewhere else? Why would the lighting be like this? Why film the ds in the dark? Also the images just aren't convincing. Even if it looks realistic what's the rational in them using googled images of the character? No new model for Bandana Dee or anything...

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
If Bandana Dee is getting in, I bet his stage will be based around the clay of Rainbow Curse.

GmanSir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GmanSir
After Nintendo put out Yoshi's Wolly Wool's trailer in 60 fps, I really want to see more footage of that and Rainbow Curse. As more games keep coming, we see Bandana Dee keeps getting a role. I hope it stays that way for the rest of the Kirby franchise.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
After Nintendo put out Yoshi's Wolly Wool's trailer in 60 fps, I really want to see more footage of that and Rainbow Curse. As more games keep coming, we see Bandana Dee keeps getting a role. I hope it stays that way for the rest of the Kirby franchise.
I really hope rainbow curse has amiibo support, I really want some kind of bandana dee merch

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
OMG THAT STAGE IS SO CUTE. I don't know if you folks have seen but Sakurai draws little Kirbies all the time and it's so cute. I don't know if he still does it but he'd draw Kirby as part of his signature.

Also voted for BD in the Polls! Yay! I too am curious about BD's role in Rainbow Curse. I have a STRONG feeling it's a bigger than usual role going by the fact he has color variations and exactly 4 of them shown. I have a feeling Rainbow Curse is on the Wii U rather than the 3DS for a reason. So let's hope and wait and see.

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if that was a hint, because...just look at Ridley D:
it could be, ridely was far less subtle of a hint since they basically said "heres ridely's shadow" and sakurai loves being subtle
or it could just be to show of kirby stuff
who knows

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
:4shulk:"Im really deeding it!" :4robinm:"Time to tip some DEE!" :4sonic:"Come on, Dee it Up!"
The dee hype is real!!!
I'm not sure if that was a hint, because...just look at Ridley D:
I don't want bandana dee meet Nabbit fate neither.

I'm so excited about the possibility of DeeLC.

I really hope Mewtwo is in a DLC pack with more characters...or at least music.
I was thinking about. Imagine just dowload mewtwo and in the moment your playing... BAM! A new character challenger aproach! It could be anyone. And more music would be brilliant, especially for the Wii U version.

Top Bottom