• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Turmalinium

Smash Apprentice
I guess it is over now. I had fun reading this thread. See you when Smash 5 or DeeLC gets announced.

Last edited:

FangedSniper

Smash Apprentice
Don't be sad guys, we are not alone in this dark time. Every other Fanbase is going through the same feelings as us.

Stand strong and hope for DeeLC!

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Bandana Dee Supporters, might I suggest forming a truce with the other supporters whose characters did not get a final word like Waddle Dee?

A DLC truce if you will.

Dr. Canadian Bacon

Smash Cadet
Darn... This sucks.

Only one thing to do now... Cry

DEE-L-C TIME.

Also I was wrong about 200 pages, congrats. I'm still upset about Dee not getting in, but I am fine with the roster, and I do hope we'll get him for DLC.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
200th page and I'm not excited...

THIS SMASH BROS ****ING SUCKS

---

Being serious, though, nobody should be upset! Remember, this roster is still fantastic. While I'm sure the hype has died down from them, remember that we can play as Mega Man and Pac-Man. This roster is shaping up very well, and while I am a bit disappointed, mostly because there's no surprises from the ESRB Leak, I'm still very happy. ALSO, THE GAME BOY STAGE IS SO ****ING HYPE OH MY GOD GUYS

Also, while I'm not sure if Sakurai will be personally working on DLC, as he may want a break, you can still bet that Nintendo will be getting his team to work on it, or something similar, because it'll rake in money. It should still be understood that Nintendo is a business, they want money, so they're going to do whatever they can to get that money.

But, I'll be honest. There's always been a severe lack of content from the Kirby franchise - we have more characters than quite a few franchises, but in terms of items, assist trophies, and stages, Kirby is always lacking. It's a bit upsetting, but I'm sure it's even more upsetting for Metroid and DK fans.

One thing I'd also like to bring up is that MANY, MAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYY people were upset with Mario Kart 8's roster, mainly because of crazy amounts of Koopalings, Baby Rosalina, and Pink Gold Peach. When that game came out, however, EVERYBODY WAS HYPED. Mario Kart 8 has sold well, has been played a lot, and is even still selling right now. That game is fantastic, so I'm sure that even without Bandana Dee, this game will be amazing.

ALSO I KNOW NOBODY WILL AGREE WITH ME BUT DUCK HUNT DOG HYPE

ANYBODY WHO'S PLAYED DUCK HUNT LOVES HIM

Okay, no, it's just me. Being able to play as Duck Hunt Dog is so hype for me - I'd love Bandana Dee even more, but Duck Hunt Dog is my Bandana Dee until he's confirmed as DLC.

Anyways, it was fun while it lasted. I had tons of fun coming here and chatting with you all! I hope you guys feel the same, haha! Send me your friend codes so I can beat the **** out of you (jk, I'm not that great).

BANDANA DEE BRIDAGE SHALL LIVE ON FOREVER!

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Ladies and Gents, it's been an honor to be a member of the Brigade.

See you all for the next installment or news of DLC.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Well.. I guess that's it. See you around, guys. Maybe when DLC gets announced we'll cross paths again.

Fight, Bandana Dee! Fight!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Hey boss, we did it! 200 pages!

Guess I'll start that mass message thing now.

Quick question: Lets say BD does get in, do you think he will have an element? Its like how Mario has fire (Oddly Luigi is missing electricity) and DK has new wind powers.

Last edited:

Servine

Smash Cadet
Man, this sucks AND blows.
Well, at least it's not like there's no hope in the near future. DLC is here for us. DLC Senpai makes the crushing losses a little more bearable.
Anyway, this thread is the very reason I joined Smash Boards, and maybe I'll fade into nothingness as time passes on and we enjoy the game.

Please, Sakurai, take Dr. Mario in return for Bandana Dee. We'll give you all our money.

D

Deleted member

200th page and I'm not excited...

THIS SMASH BROS ****ING SUCKS

---

Being serious, though, nobody should be upset! Remember, this roster is still fantastic. While I'm sure the hype has died down from them, remember that we can play as Mega Man and Pac-Man. This roster is shaping up very well, and while I am a bit disappointed, mostly because there's no surprises from the ESRB Leak, I'm still very happy. ALSO, THE GAME BOY STAGE IS SO ****ING HYPE OH MY GOD GUYS

Also, while I'm not sure if Sakurai will be personally working on DLC, as he may want a break, you can still bet that Nintendo will be getting his team to work on it, or something similar, because it'll rake in money. It should still be understood that Nintendo is a business, they want money, so they're going to do whatever they can to get that money.

But, I'll be honest. There's always been a severe lack of content from the Kirby franchise - we have more characters than quite a few franchises, but in terms of items, assist trophies, and stages, Kirby is always lacking. It's a bit upsetting, but I'm sure it's even more upsetting for Metroid and DK fans.

One thing I'd also like to bring up is that MANY, MAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYY people were upset with Mario Kart 8's roster, mainly because of crazy amounts of Koopalings, Baby Rosalina, and Pink Gold Peach. When that game came out, however, EVERYBODY WAS HYPED. Mario Kart 8 has sold well, has been played a lot, and is even still selling right now. That game is fantastic, so I'm sure that even without Bandana Dee, this game will be amazing.

ALSO I KNOW NOBODY WILL AGREE WITH ME BUT DUCK HUNT DOG HYPE

ANYBODY WHO'S PLAYED DUCK HUNT LOVES HIM

Okay, no, it's just me. Being able to play as Duck Hunt Dog is so hype for me - I'd love Bandana Dee even more, but Duck Hunt Dog is my Bandana Dee until he's confirmed as DLC.

Anyways, it was fun while it lasted. I had tons of fun coming here and chatting with you all! I hope you guys feel the same, haha! Send me your friend codes so I can beat the **** out of you (jk, I'm not that great).

BANDANA DEE BRIDAGE SHALL LIVE ON FOREVER!
I will probably try to mod my wii somehow roster not worth it for me i will however buy the 3ds version because its portable

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
I have to say this before this thread closes, it's been a fantastic time knowing you all, I've never had such a good forum experience in all my life. I feel so bad I wasn't able to post a lot during the end because of school. I'll really miss you guys. :crying:

Still, I support the Dee 'till the end!

*raises spear*

Look he still wants us to succeed!

tumblr_n5dy9oACOT1rukyr1o1_400.png

(that would be a cool motivational poster)

Hey boss, we did it! 200 pages!

Guess I'll start that mass message thing now.

Quick question: Lets say BD does get in, do you think he will have an element? Its like how Mario has fire (Oddly Luigi is missing electricity) and DK has new wind powers.
If that did happen, I think it would be for one of his customizable moves. I like could see some kind of "flaming spear" thing for one. What about you guys? We need to take our minds off of the sadness by having a quick discussion. :sadeyes:

Can you make another social network group too? I have a Skype account but my computer's too old to use it.
Though, If you need to contact me for now, add me through my Nintendo network ID or here.

Last edited:

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
DEEconfirmed >> no lame spear >> chances of stop being generic this gen >> DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REGRET NOTHING, YEAHHHH *jumps out the thread*

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
Was a fun ride, i look forward to returning to this topic for dlc or smash 5 ya'll, until then see you in groups or skype~

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Ladies and Gents, it's been an honor to be a member of the Brigade.

See you all for the next installment or news of DLC.
Is there a set time before the Character Discussion threads that are not official or are supporting threads deleted or be done with?

If so, if DLC is announced would they be brought back to the Website?

D

Deleted member

Is there a set time before the Character Discussion threads that are not official or are supporting threads deleted or be done with?

If so, if DLC is announced would they be brought back to the Website?
deleted you mean locked because the pre-brawl support threads are still there

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Guys, we got 500 votes for Bandana Dee! :kirby: *sniff sniff*

To also cheer us up a bit, I found these cute comic along with the other I found from Tumblr:
tumblr_msqmczhfIP1qcimuco1_1280.png

tumblr_msqmczhfIP1qcimuco2_500.png

I still have a little hope for him though. If he's not in the game, I want him to at least be mentioned.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Whelp haven't posted in here for awhile (I apparently have 100 pages to go through. . .sigh) mostly from some offline events.
Either way I'm sorry that the dee never made it, we had an incredible journey, from growing up the original 6 page thread to what it is now, from gaining momentum support and gaining cult status crashing threads and discussion, And serving the bandana brigade to what it is now.
Even if I haven't been around for the recent times, it has been an honor serving with ya fellows and our lord Chandelure.
You can guarantee ill be back for when arms get called again, but for now its goodbye
tumblr_m97lwbM7dL1r5dp57.png

Long live the brigade!

Last edited:

Enigma14

Smash Champion
A flaming wooden spear, a spear that generate electricity at the tip, a wind based spear, a frozen tip spear. The possibilities are ENDLESS.

D

Deleted member

ignore this post

EDIT: I'm going to make use of this post...

Hiiiiiii Chalo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Well, friends, it was an honor supporting alongside all of you. We fought to the bitter end, but alas, he didn't make it. Here's to DLC or Smash 5!

If the blue bandana appears as a piece of the Mii's gear, wear it with pride.

Last edited:

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
AWWWWW HECK NAW

THIS ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO DEE END

IF DLC GETS ANOUNCED WERE NOT JUST GOING TO SIT HERE LIKE oh gee I sure hope bandana dee gets in.

NO

WE ARE GOING TO RETALIATE WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT!

WE ARE GOING TO GO UP TO SAKURAI'S DOOR WITH SPEARS AND BANDANAS AND ONE OF HIS TRANSLATORS AND NOT ASK, BUT TELL THE TRANSLATOR THAT WE WANT BANDANA DEE THEN HE TELLS SAKURAI AND THEN WE GET HIM IN THE GAME

WE AREN'T GOING TO JUST GO UP TO SAKURAI'S DOOR WE ARE GOING TO WRITE A THANK YOU CARD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

If we can show Sakurai that we really appreciate his work it shows him that people care not just (OMG ADD GOKU CAUSE I WANT HIM) or things like (SAKURAI YOU SUCK AND YOU'RE DUMB BECAUSE YOU FORGOT MEWTWO) then maybe we can convince him that people outside of japan care for the kirby series are not just a bunch of big jerks and the whole world has opinions about this game too. We can show Sakurai what the power of determintation is THE POWER OF THE DEE TEAM WORK!

Top Bottom