• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Problem is that Kirby is even described as an alien in the codec dialogue with Snake... in the game by his creator. It's obvious he's young by his voice and various depictions across media. If he were an adult than why would he not sound like MK? *shurgs* I dunno. People can enjoy the mystery of dreamland but I don't think it's wrong to want to know more about the character you like and their background. Gender is irrelevant to me but I can't help but want to know about his species and stuff cause he's obviously very different. I find the dreamland in general very interesting. I wish I'd know more but it's obvious HAL isn't going to elaborate too much even if they hint at a race of beings called the "ancients" who possibly built Nova, etc. Even if I have my ideas on Kirby's age and species... I still have sooooooooooooooooooooo many questions. His relations to MK and Galacta Knight. Galacta Knight being from another time past (he connected to the ancients?)

JUST SO MANY QUESTIONS!
Yeah, I understand he's an infant and an alien and stuff, but I personally don't like to think of it like that. I like to think that he's himself - in his world, there's no Earth, and we don't exist. It's just, like, it's Pop Star, and then anything else that HAL reveals, such as the Milky Way Galaxies, are then added into that universe. Anything else doesn't exist. It's a weird way of thinking, but I'd rather have it be like that than have it be that Kirby is some distant alien being that exists far away from Earth or something...

CHUBUNATO

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CHUBUNATO
3DS FC
2277-6893-1304
Lolz Whenever i play a kirby game i just assume everything is a male unless they have feminie characteristics (Ribbon Queen Sectonia, ChuChu ect.)

Anyway I do feel Megaton Punch would be the best Final Smash for Bandana Dee.

Slyphoria

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SquidWithGlasses
3DS FC
4184-1884-8690
Kirby's 2D platformers are better than Mario's 2D platformers. There. I said it. Totally not because Bandana Dee is in more recent Kirby platformers. I just enjoy the depth Kirby games bring. They're somewhat easy, but so are Mario games. Or Mario is just mind-numbingly hard that I want to ragequit. Kirby is just like… Superman foiling a robber! Thanks for that quote, IGN! :troll:
Kirby still has effort and soul. It has that charm, that feeling that the creators love it as much as we do. :kirby:

Mario's recent 2D games (Specifically NSMB series) have had all the real charm bleached and scrubbed away, leaving something that they know will sell but isn't really a meaningful experience. It's just there. And boring.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Yeah, I understand he's an infant and an alien and stuff, but I personally don't like to think of it like that. I like to think that he's himself - in his world, there's no Earth, and we don't exist. It's just, like, it's Pop Star, and then anything else that HAL reveals, such as the Milky Way Galaxies, are then added into that universe. Anything else doesn't exist. It's a weird way of thinking, but I'd rather have it be like that than have it be that Kirby is some distant alien being that exists far away from Earth or something...
OH I don't think of him as an alien to earth. Just a space creature. I don't really think he's from the same world at all where our own world exists. Unless you consider the canon of Kirby 64 and Earth has long since frozen over.

I think Kirby himself may be an alien to pop star itself as well as he's described as a denizen in Super Smash Bros Melee...

which brings even more questions...

D

Deleted member

Kirby does not co-exist alongside Earth with humans, but it is still there! It was frozen over and everybody died! It does exist, as clearly shown in this image!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
OH I don't think of him as an alien to earth. Just a space creature. I don't really think he's from the same world at all where our own world exists. Unless you consider the canon of Kirby 64 and Earth has long since frozen over.

I think Kirby himself may be an alien to pop star itself as well as he's described as a denizen in Super Smash Bros Melee...

which brings even more questions...
OH

lol

Yeah, that sounds a lot better, haha.

Also, I just really found out what I meant - I don't think of Kirby as a space creature, the same way we don't think of ourselves as space creatures. On Earth, we think of ourselves as... like, the main race. In Kirby's universe, I think of Pop Star in the same way I think of Earth - of course it's different and all that, but it's essentially the "main planet" in their world. I don't think of Kirby 64 is canon, mainly because Kirby himself had different features. If it was canon, I think Kirby would be able to fly for as long as he can, and wouldn't be able to combine powers and stuff... lol.

Kirby does not co-exist alongside Earth with humans, but it is still there! It was frozen over and everybody died! It does exist, as clearly shown in this image!
Kirby 64, essentially, is not canon.

Kirby didn't travel to any new planets in the first world in the game, but Ribbon traveled to his planet. Kirby, however, was significantly changed, such as having some odd ability to combine Copy Abilities, the fact that he couldn't fly at all, and some other stuffs...

But that's just my opinion, lol.

Last edited:

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
I would LOVE more reps from kirby.... though admittedly the mains i want (dedede and meta knight) in are already in.... but if bandana dee comes in, it would be great

Maikou

Smash Ace
I have just one question........
WHYYYYY SAKURAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, it feels like Sakurai is doing everything to get my hopes up for something, or make me THINK something's going to happen, and then just thrust a freaking spear through my chest.

Yesterday's pic of the day seems to mean that Stage Builder is not returning on the 3DS version, which quite frankly, p***es me off to no end. I'm sick of people treating the handheld like it's barely as powerful as the N64 and can't handle Smash 4, now Sakurai is supporting those bullcrap claims with the pictures of the 3DS version and I CAN'T STAND IT. Stage Builder should be there and it should be IMPROVED UPON with what the 3DS can do, not removed entirely so you can cram freaking Doctor Mario in there! What's worse, it seems Sakurai hates his own franchise now, not even giving us anything new Kirby related besides Ulta Sword, and even then it was a neccesary change and a huge level up from Cook Kirby.

I'm also extremely annoyed at other things right now, such as people making assumptions about certain characters being adults based on human culture despite that culture clearly differing greatly and how the Power Rangers never use their Zords on their own after the first fight and only ever form the MegaZords afterwards.

Also, I'm not getting into the gender debate, but the four main Kirby characters are confirmed males, so let's just leave it at that and drop the issue please. I do NOT want another "sheik is guy"/"no shes a gurl" argument threat visiting a thread I visit....nearly happened in my own first thread.

And also, all official games are canon unless stated otherwise by official sources, people. Just wanted to say that.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
When I wasn't too much into Kirby (just after finishing my first Kirby game, that was Kirby's Adventure), I thought that "Dreamland" was actually the world of the dreams, kinda like NiGHTS if you know. I admit that I liked very much that concept and I was a bit disappointed when I discovered that Dreamland was just the name of the country. I thought that each cameo (Mario & co. in Superstar, Samus in KDL3, etc) was due to the fact that those characters were dreaming, and they met Kirby in the world of dreams. Maybe it's a stupid theory but I thought it was interesting back then.

Also, there are rumors that Shiver Star (K64) is the Earth, since it's pretty much identical, moon included, and there are some danger signs that are similar to real ones. A frozen up Earth, probably in a distant future... this makes me thinking of Pikmin. Looks like the planet of Pikmin is the Earth in a post-apocalyptic future where humans are all gone and only some insects survived.
That's obviously all speculation.

I don't have any feelings about Ado. I guess I'm not partial to her. I like the idea that Sakurai had for the anime for "no humans'. I think that's how he intended the franchise to be contrary to what the other director did. So I like to stick to that
I'm very much pro-girls in games though. Why I think they should bring back grill and more cool female characters like Paintra, etc.
I agree with you, and I'm the first one saying that there shouldn't be any human character in Kirby, but I'm strongly against scrapping characters also. Ado/adeleine were part of some classic Kirby games, canceling the existence of those game would be simply a bad choice. It happens that I love the concept behind those characters and especially the art style related to them, and that's why I'd like to have them back (I think Adeleine alone is more than enough), but that's not the only reason why I want those characters back. As a Sonic fan also, I feel betrayed each time Sega introduces a new character, and then after a couple of games they cancel its existence like if it never existed. It happend so many times (Ray, Mighty, Fang, Bean, Bark, GMerl, and recently other characters like Big the Cat and Cream the Rabbit are slowly going to be forgotten). The fact is that Adeleine would actually adds something to the franchise. You can't simply replace her with Paint Roller, they have completely different personality, completely different art-style and a slighty different concept. Also, just like Bandana Dee, Adeleine has been helping Kirby during one of his adventures, being one of his main friends in a game... I can't forget about that, I don't want to forget. She is one of my favorite characters, that's one of the reason why I like the Kirby series so much.

I think it's unfair removing a character because it's "human", when Sakurai put Mario, Luigi and Peach into his most important Kirby game and nobody had any problem with that. There are other creatures looking like chibi humans in Kirby's universe, like Poppy bros. and Knuckle Joe, and the Bonkers, despite being more like monkeys than humans, have human-like proportions and traits, so much that they almost feel unfitting. I don't know why Adeleine should be a problem.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I have just one question........
WHYYYYY SAKURAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, it feels like Sakurai is doing everything to get my hopes up for something, or make me THINK something's going to happen, and then just thrust a freaking spear through my chest.

Yesterday's pic of the day seems to mean that Stage Builder is not returning on the 3DS version, which quite frankly, p***es me off to no end. I'm sick of people treating the handheld like it's barely as powerful as the N64 and can't handle Smash 4, now Sakurai is supporting those bullcrap claims with the pictures of the 3DS version and I CAN'T STAND IT. Stage Builder should be there and it should be IMPROVED UPON with what the 3DS can do, not removed entirely so you can cram freaking Doctor Mario in there! What's worse, it seems Sakurai hates his own franchise now, not even giving us anything new Kirby related besides Ulta Sword, and even then it was a neccesary change and a huge level up from Cook Kirby.

I'm also extremely annoyed at other things right now, such as people making assumptions about certain characters being adults based on human culture despite that culture clearly differing greatly and how the Power Rangers never use their Zords on their own after the first fight and only ever form the MegaZords afterwards.

Also, I'm not getting into the gender debate, but the four main Kirby characters are confirmed males, so let's just leave it at that and drop the issue please. I do NOT want another "sheik is guy"/"no shes a gurl" argument threat visiting a thread I visit....nearly happened in my own first thread.

And also, all official games are canon unless stated otherwise by official sources, people. Just wanted to say that.
Still genderless to me don't care what no one says

Also Stage builder will probably be in the Wii U version anyway.

I actually didn't use Stage builder so I'm not too miffed but it probably will make it's return in the Wii U version where maybe it will be expanded on. They got to sell the Wii U version with something

Besides the 3DS has so many modes and collectibles going. It's pretty clear it can handle plenty. It's probably just a feature they maybe thought would be better on the Wii U?

annnd I don't know what you talking about power rangers. I haven't seen that show since I was a kid

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
When I wasn't too much into Kirby (just after finishing my first Kirby game, that was Kirby's Adventure), I thought that "Dreamland" was actually the world of the dreams, kinda like NiGHTS if you know. I admit that I liked very much that concept and I was a bit disappointed when I discovered that Dreamland was just the name of the country. I thought that each cameo (Mario & co. in Superstar, Samus in KDL3, etc) was due to the fact that those characters were dreaming, and they met Kirby in the world of dreams. Maybe it's a stupid theory but I thought it was interesting back then.

Also, there are rumors that Shiver Star (K64) is the Earth, since it's pretty much identical, moon included, and there are some danger signs that are similar to real ones. A frozen up Earth, probably in a distant future... this makes me thinking of Pikmin. Looks like the planet of Pikmin is the Earth in a post-apocalyptic future where humans are all gone and only some insects survived.
That's obviously all speculation.

I agree with you, and I'm the first one saying that there shouldn't be any human character in Kirby, but I'm strongly against scrapping characters also. Ado/adeleine were part of some classic Kirby games, canceling the existence of those game would be simply a bad choice. It happens that I love the concept behind those characters and especially the art style related to them, and that's why I'd like to have them back (I think Adeleine alone is more than enough), but that's not the only reason why I want those characters back. As a Sonic fan also, I feel betrayed each time Sega introduces a new character, and then after a couple of games they cancel its existence like if it never existed. It happend so many times (Ray, Mighty, Fang, Bean, Bark, GMerl, and recently other characters like Big the Cat and Cream the Rabbit are slowly going to be forgotten). The fact is that Adeleine would actually adds something to the franchise. You can't simply replace her with Paint Roller, they have completely different personality, completely different art-style and a slighty different concept. Also, just like Bandana Dee, Adeleine has been helping Kirby during one of his adventures, being one of his main friends in a game... I can't forget about that, I don't want to forget. She is one of my favorite characters, that's one of the reason why I like the Kirby series so much.

I think it's unfair removing a character because it's "human", when Sakurai put Mario, Luigi and Peach into his most important Kirby game and nobody had any problem with that. There are other creatures looking like chibi humans in Kirby's universe, like Poppy bros. and Knuckle Joe, and the Bonkers, despite being more like monkeys than humans, have human-like proportions and traits, so much that they almost feel unfitting. I don't know why Adeleine should be a problem.
Well games can also exist in different canon so I just consider games with Ado and the animals as a separate non canon universe personally. I'm not that into her character myself. I think even for a female character she's kind of flat and lacking in personality other than she joins Kirby. Where as Grill was sassy, competitive, and passionate. Drawcia was lonely and trans formative, and Queen Sectonia was ambitious, vain, and regal. So to me the loss wouldn't be a big deal personally. She already exists so I don't think Ado isn't something that isn't but rather a character that exists else where in non canon like Prince Fluff.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
YES

IT WORKED

DREAM LAND KIRBY IN RETURN TO DREAMLAND

---

Okay, actual details. I got Dolphin working on my computer, so I can start messing around with Return to Dream Land stuffs. However, I can only run it at, like, 10~15 FPS since my computer is pretty old. This isn't a problem, though, since I found another thing! I managed to export the WHOLE ENTIRE FILESYSTEM of Return to Dream Land, so now I can test things on Riivolution! Screenshots will be coming from Dolphin, but most, if not all of my testings will be coming from Riivolution.

This is going to be really fun, haha.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
YES

IT WORKED

DREAM LAND KIRBY IN RETURN TO DREAMLAND

---

Okay, actual details. I got Dolphin working on my computer, so I can start messing around with Return to Dream Land stuffs. However, I can only run it at, like, 10~15 FPS since my computer is pretty old. This isn't a problem, though, since I found another thing! I managed to export the WHOLE ENTIRE FILESYSTEM of Return to Dream Land, so now I can test things on Riivolution! Screenshots will be coming from Dolphin, but most, if not all of my testings will be coming from Riivolution.

This is going to be really fun, haha.
Is it possible to have other players get super abilities/unlock the sphere doomer areas?

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Is it possible to have other players get super abilities/unlock the sphere doomer areas?
Yes, but that'll require a bit more work. I could make it so that everybody can be using Super Abilities at the same time if I wanted, although the game could lag (even on the Wii) due to a bunch of huge models and GFX being loaded at once. The game doesn't crash when you have the max amount of GFX on the screen, although it fails to load a bunch of stuff if that happens (like... EVERYTHING fails to load...) so I dunno. Also, I'll start exploring how to get "Super Abilities" on the other characters. These won't be the same as regular Super Abilities... being you won't get all the fancy, huge, crazy powers... I mainly want the actual hat models. I'm sure other people really want to see Bandana Dee wearing Ultra Sword's hat, haha. These would be actual model changes, so you'll be able to see how amazing it looks.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
Yes, but that'll require a bit more work. I could make it so that everybody can be using Super Abilities at the same time if I wanted, although the game could lag (even on the Wii) due to a bunch of huge models and GFX being loaded at once. The game doesn't crash when you have the max amount of GFX on the screen, although it fails to load a bunch of stuff if that happens (like... EVERYTHING fails to load...) so I dunno. Also, I'll start exploring how to get "Super Abilities" on the other characters. These won't be the same as regular Super Abilities... being you won't get all the fancy, huge, crazy powers... I mainly want the actual hat models. I'm sure other people really want to see Bandana Dee wearing Ultra Sword's hat, haha. These would be actual model changes, so you'll be able to see how amazing it looks.
meta. knight. snow. bowl. hat. yes.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
@ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima Remodel all the stars and warpstars to look like this or I don't care.
I can do that pretty fast - it's very similar to... every other star. I don't want to do Super Star's, as they have more of a triangle shape, though... mainly because it'll look really odd. Also, not sure about Warp Stars since they use a completely different texture than you'd expect.

I'll make all of the other thingies look like that, though!

ALSO I WANT TO MAKE IT SO KIRBY'S FLOATY THINGY IS BANDANA DEE'S JUST CAUSE HIS HAS A LITTLE CUTE HEART THING

Last edited:

Servine

Smash Cadet
I don't really care about genders and gender stereotypes in Kirby. I mean, it's just a non-issue to me, because it's just a video game series that's meant to be really cute.
Which it is.
Also, I don't know about you guys, but I don't really get the whole issue behind rehashing NSMB games. We know they aren't gonna come out again for a while, and, let's be honest, pretty much all ground that's been covered in the 2D Mario series has been covered. I really care more about how fun and enjoyable a game is, not the ethical issues or if the game is very similar to another game.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
I don't really care about genders and gender stereotypes in Kirby. I mean, it's just a non-issue to me, because it's just a video game series that's meant to be really cute.
Which it is.
Also, I don't know about you guys, but I don't really get the whole issue behind rehashing NSMB games. We know they aren't gonna come out again for a while, and, let's be honest, pretty much all ground that's been covered in the 2D Mario series has been covered. I really care more about how fun and enjoyable a game is, not the ethical issues or if the game is very similar to another game.
shhh. we killed this a long time ago... I think...

08skidoosh80

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tyler80
3DS FC
3136-6615-9131
Switch FC
SW-5074-0505-2141
I can do that pretty fast - it's very similar to... every other star. I don't want to do Super Star's, as they have more of a triangle shape, though... mainly because it'll look really odd. Also, not sure about Warp Stars since they use a completely different texture than you'd expect.

I'll make all of the other thingies look like that, though!

ALSO I WANT TO MAKE IT SO KIRBY'S FLOATY THINGY IS BANDANA DEE'S JUST CAUSE HIS HAS A LITTLE CUTE HEART THING
Is there a way to put other character models faces onto another?
If so, I would laugh so hard to see DDD's face on Kirby's!:joyful:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Is there a way to put other character models faces onto another?
If so, I would laugh so hard to see DDD's face on Kirby's!:joyful:
It's possible... it'd be really gross, though...

Also, DeDeDe or Meta Knight's face can't really be put on anybody else without a model swap, which takes quite a while. I'll do it later, though! I may put Kirbys face on Bandana Dee... it could look really odd, though...

ANYWAYS GUYS I GOT RED KIRBY WORKING

---

Detail-ish time! The Red Kirby you see in the above screenshot is actually using Melee Kirby's textures. There's a big problem with this, though. The lighting used in Kirby's Return to Dream Land doesn't work well with Melee Kirby's textures, so the color of the feet versus the actual body is a bit hard to tell. I can easily fix this, though, so no worries! By the way, the eye and mouth textures are handeled in different textures than his body and stuff, so those are the same as Return to Dream Land. Also, as you may have noticed, Kirby actually has the cheeks he uses in almost all of his other games, including Smash Bros (and Melee, where the textures came from), so it's more noticeable. I like it, although I prefer the RtDL cheek textures, since they fit better.

By the way, this was done so fast since I already had these ready from earlier, lol.

AutorQuinttana

Smash Rookie
¡Bienvenido!
Gracias ^^.

It's possible... it'd be really gross, though...

Also, DeDeDe or Meta Knight's face can't really be put on anybody else without a model swap, which takes quite a while. I'll do it later, though! I may put Kirbys face on Bandana Dee... it could look really odd, though...

ANYWAYS GUYS I GOT RED KIRBY WORKING

---

Detail-ish time! The Red Kirby you see in the above screenshot is actually using Melee Kirby's textures. There's a big problem with this, though. The lighting used in Kirby's Return to Dream Land doesn't work well with Melee Kirby's textures, so the color of the feet versus the actual body is a bit hard to tell. I can easily fix this, though, so no worries! By the way, the eye and mouth textures are handeled in different textures than his body and stuff, so those are the same as Return to Dream Land. Also, as you may have noticed, Kirby actually has the cheeks he uses in almost all of his other games, including Smash Bros (and Melee, where the textures came from), so it's more noticeable. I like it, although I prefer the RtDL cheek textures, since they fit better.

By the way, this was done so fast since I already had these ready from earlier, lol.
Is it possible to textures Bandana Dee in Kirby? If you can, I suppose you could create a kind of Bandana Dee can copy powers.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I GOT ONE OF SPLAT'S RECOLORS FOR BANDANA DEE WORKING

---

Details time again! I decided to actually contribute something regarding Bandana Dee, so I decided to start making Splat's recolors for Bandana Dee in Return to Dream Land! I made the blue palette swap first, since I think it looks the nicest. I'll work on the rest tomorrow, but I decided to make that to see how they look. I think it looks really nice, haha. The feet and spear cloth thingy need to be more brown, but other than that, it looks fine. Also, other than Splat's recolors, any colors you guys would like me to do, I'll do! Just tell me, haha. I'll probably try and get Chandelure's Bandana Designs on some of them, too, since those are really cool.

Also, here's something I managed to snatch while doing some major texture dumps:

I thought it looked really cute, so I snatched it before I deleted all of the random textures I got. If you want, you can re-color that Bandana Dee for giving me suggestions!

Also, just throw anything out that you'd like to see, and I'll get on it tomorrow afternoon. I'll start by doing Kirby with Bandana Dee's face, although it will essentially be a Waddle Dee since I don't want to add a Bandana to Kirby's model. I do have a few surprises I plan on doing, though, so get ready!

AutorQuinttana

Smash Rookie
I GOT ONE OF SPLAT'S RECOLORS FOR BANDANA DEE WORKING

---

Details time again! I decided to actually contribute something regarding Bandana Dee, so I decided to start making Splat's recolors for Bandana Dee in Return to Dream Land! I made the blue palette swap first, since I think it looks the nicest. I'll work on the rest tomorrow, but I decided to make that to see how they look. I think it looks really nice, haha. The feet and spear cloth thingy need to be more brown, but other than that, it looks fine. Also, other than Splat's recolors, any colors you guys would like me to do, I'll do! Just tell me, haha. I'll probably try and get Chandelure's Bandana Designs on some of them, too, since those are really cool.

Also, here's something I managed to snatch while doing some major texture dumps:

I thought it looked really cute, so I snatched it before I deleted all of the random textures I got. If you want, you can re-color that Bandana Dee for giving me suggestions!

Also, just throw anything out that you'd like to see, and I'll get on it tomorrow afternoon. I'll start by doing Kirby with Bandana Dee's face, although it will essentially be a Waddle Dee since I don't want to add a Bandana to Kirby's model. I do have a few surprises I plan on doing, though, so get ready!
I like that Bandana Dee, so I'll call him Bluey Dee, and ... How about a retro recolor? You know, as Kirby in Brawl.

And I think I will use as avatar that little Bandana Dee, if you let me, of course.

Edit: And Galacta Knight textures for Meta Knight, would not be bad if not much work, do not know if I'm asking a lot.

Last edited:

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
demo is out, i look up dedede final smash in both english and japanese
didn't find anything

dissapoint

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
demo is out, i look up dedede final smash in both english and japanese
didn't find anything

dissapoint
The Eshop demo seems to only have Mario, Link, Pikachu, Mega Man, and Villager as playable characters. Unlike the physical demo.

Maikou

Smash Ace
Also Stage builder will probably be in the Wii U version anyway.
Wii U version
Wii U version
Wii U version
Wii U
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Eshop demo seems to only have Mario, Link, Pikachu, Mega Man, and Villager as playable characters. Unlike the physical demo.
Tell me how to get on US 3DS please. I don't care if I won't understand it, I wanna play Pikachu darn it! Also, less than a month until Smash 3DS comes out in US, I am going to bring the Majora's Mask 3 day counter onto this and I am going to anxiously wait every single second until release!

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me how to get on US 3DS please. I don't care if I won't understand it, I wanna play Pikachu darn it! Also, less than a month until Smash 3DS comes out in US, I am going to bring the Majora's Mask 3 day counter onto this and I am going to anxiously wait every single second until release!
Sakurai is hinting that we should get the Eshop demo soon.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I just saw Shulk Kirby. My main man is going to kill everyone in sight with that. Also, Bluey Dee for recolour! Ado and Adeliene are the same character, same name in Japan: Adoreinu or something, and Ado wears a skirt
Say, does Kirby have Shulk's hair when he copies him?

Top Bottom