• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

ender_idk

Smash Journeyman
Sigh.............. I have many regrets not coming here sooner.

With SM4SH 3DS coming very soon, and Ghirahim being deconfirmed today. I need to throw in all my support to Bandana Dee so I don't regret it later.So anyways, Bandana Dee has been a personal wish of mine for long while now. As he has been my most wanted character since I played RTDL, and that I love the Kirby franchise as a whole.But due to the past couple months of watching the Ridley thread, Ridley has became my most wanted character as of now.And even with that, I would still be incredibly ecstatic to see Bandana Dee make it in to the roster, as I would play as him alongside with all the other characters
i'd play as.

All in all, i will support him to the very end, and i'll still support him when smash 5 is coming. :bee:

#WEWANTTHEDEE

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
All in all, i will support him to the very end, and i'll still support him when smash 5 is coming. :bee:

#WEWANTTHEDEE
*Raises Spear in Honor to ender_idk*

That is what everyone should do for their chosen candidate until they are officially deconfirmed.

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Sigh.............. I have many regrets not coming here sooner.

With SM4SH 3DS coming very soon, and Ghirahim being deconfirmed today. I need to throw in all my support to Bandana Dee so I don't regret it later.So anyways, Bandana Dee has been a personal wish of mine for long while now. As he has been my most wanted character since I played RTDL, and that I love the Kirby franchise as a whole.But due to the past couple months of watching the Ridley thread, Ridley has became my most wanted character as of now.And even with that, I would still be incredibly ecstatic to see Bandana Dee make it in to the roster, as I would play as him alongside with all the other characters
i'd play as.

#WEWANTTHEDEE
Raise our spears. We have gained a supporter *raises spear*

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
AY -raises spear-

welcome!

I was just thinking in the best place where thinking happens: the shower. and I noticed something that MAY hint at a bandana dee reveal

Smash run.

barely any smash run enemies show up in these shots or pic of the day, yet waddle dee's have already been shown as part of them TWICE, and always as getting attacked in some way.

What if, WHAT IF.......Bandana dee will be revealed, a third character is about to strike a waddle dee, with charizard and meta knight watching, when sudden Bandana Dee appears and defends his fellow waddle dees?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
AY -raises spear-

welcome!

I was just thinking in the best place where thinking happens: the shower. and I noticed something that MAY hint at a bandana dee reveal

Smash run.

barely any smash run enemies show up in these shots or pic of the day, yet waddle dee's have already been shown as part of them TWICE, and always as getting attacked in some way.

What if, WHAT IF.......Bandana dee will be revealed, a third character is about to strike a waddle dee, with charizard and meta knight watching, when sudden Bandana Dee appears and defends his fellow waddle dees?
That...That is actually logical

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
AY -raises spear-

welcome!

Smash run.

I see where you are going with this, but in Return to Dreamland, Bandana Dee fights his fellows Waddle Dee's with no sympathy
*insert Ike joke here*

D

Deleted member

We need to get one of those online petitions for BWD in Smash Bros if we get a character render that confirms the leak.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
AY -raises spear-

welcome!

Smash run.

i'll be 100% honest, I think that's straw grasping, because the first one could just be a comedy picture of smash run. Nothing to be meant taken seriously. The MK one might just be a RtDL reference.

but whatever floats the boat cx

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
My gawds Girahim<---I dont know how to spell is name but. It was desconfirmed as a assist trophie!

I gonna say I was suprised and glad is not in but... It was one of the most request characters...
I worry about waddle dee Chance... Were gonna struggle until the very end....

And... I dont like the New possibility leak. I dont like the newcomers except Duck Hunt and Shulk I like them really.
The rest of the leak, to me is fake. (Jigglypuff look soo photoshop and wario.)

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
i''ve been pretty quite about this leak but i think i should speak on my behav.You guys can't seriously believe this roster leak, can you? It's a hilariously piss-poor set of pictures.Notice how the victory screen with Shulk is a team battle. That's a real easy way to get out of making the unique font for that screen.Not to mention, Bowser Jr.? Dr. Mario? That's SEVEN Mario reps. That's a wee bit ridiculous, don'tcha think?Not to mention that these off-cam pictures aren't from a 3DS.It's fake. Anyone can make something like this.Also, the gameplay screen is on a Brawl stage, and hacking Brawl for custom textures/models is hilariously easy.So i believe this is fake.

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
i'll be 100% honest, I think that's straw grasping, because the first one could just be a comedy picture of smash run. Nothing to be meant taken seriously. The MK one might just be a RtDL reference.

but whatever floats the boat cx
It probabaly is x3 im not expecting it to be true, but hey, no harm in posting it i thought

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
You know, even if Bandana Dee becomes an assist trophy, all I care about is taking a screenshot of him with King DeDeDe, Meta Knight, and Kirby in Cookie Country with Nightmare in the back while Whispy is just sitting there all casually.

plspls

also ugh guys you keep talking about bandana dee and sakurais opinion on recent kirby games and like ive been doing so much research on this (omg i spoiled like half the thing) and now like

i don't know its just i want to get this stuff out but im SO LAZY

wat 2 do

Last edited:

TylerBlackRunIt

I'm from YouTube
3DS FC
2509-3601-8302
i''ve been pretty quite about this leak but i think i should speak on my behav.You guys can't seriously believe this roster leak, can you? It's a hilariously piss-poor set of pictures.Notice how the victory screen with Shulk is a team battle. That's a real easy way to get out of making the unique font for that screen.Not to mention, Bowser Jr.? Dr. Mario? That's SEVEN Mario reps. That's a wee bit ridiculous, don'tcha think?Not to mention that these off-cam pictures aren't from a 3DS.It's fake. Anyone can make something like this.Also, the gameplay screen is on a Brawl stage, and hacking Brawl for custom textures/models is hilariously easy.So i believe this is fake.

The Leaked Roster is fake.... :smirk:

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire
:)

#WEWANTTHEDEE
*Holds up Spear* I know I am late but welcome to the Bandana Brigade, The Deeliverers of Deestruction, The Waddle Warriors, Or just the Smashboards Bandana Waddle Dee forum page.

Gooper Blooper

Smash Apprentice
Till the end!!!

Also lets hope that if Sakurai is going to start deconfiming popular characters that Krystal and Isaac don't get deconfirmed... They are all that stands between Sakurai's Assist Trophy-icationinator and our Dee if we are going by thread size

Lloyd91

Smash Apprentice
Well,sorry I was late for stuff with school and all, but now yet another contender for a spot has been eliminated. Still, we must hold out until the end! And then hold out until DLC! While I can't say I am particularly optimistic on this, we still can't be pessimistic either. There is no definitive evidence to support or deny the Dee, so let's hold out!

FangedSniper

Smash Apprentice
I just realized something: Most fan bases for a character getting in smash act like the character that they want in smash. Think about it. We're often praised for being humble and kind like Bandana Dee, yet fierce and loyal to the Dee. K.Rool and Ridley fans tend to be loud, big, and prominent, and the characters that they support are too. The Ray Man fan base tends to be a little iffy about his inclusion yet silly and wacky like Rayman himself, and the Sceptile supporters are somewhat quiet and stealthy like Sceptile.

*Raises Spear* WE ARE BANDANA DEE

PeanutProphet

Smash Cadet
Ugh, i feel like a scumbag now. When i first got here I waz like "ugh bandana dee in smash? i vote no!" But now that I have read through the OP and some peoples coments.... WHY CAN'T I CHANGE MY VOTE!
:crying:

Top Bottom