• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
So we're doing top 10 Kirby characters?
10: Waddle Doo (Crystal Shards)
9: Knuckle Joe
8: Waddle Dee Tank/King Doo (don't judge me)
7: Daroach
6: Galactica Knight
5: Magolor
4: King Dedede
3: Bandanna Dee
2: Sailor Waddle Dee
1: Meta Knight
I almost put Sailor Waddle Dee above Meta Knight, but I was afraid @ AndreaAC AndreaAC would kill me in my sleep.
You nearly make me wish I could. So, watch your mouth.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Hmm, if they used custom made music for BDee, that would be pretty cool.

And wait, the music from Mario Bros 3 airship theme isn't in Smash 4?
I'm not sure about that one, I think it sounds in the Luigi's Mansion stage, but Bowser Jr.'s Fiery Flotilla is not in Smash, same with Chaos Vortex.

That means that some cool RtD or TD music can sound in Bandana Dee's trailer if he is in.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I'm not sure about that one, I think it sounds in Lugi's Mansion, but Bowser Jr.'s Fiery Flotilla is not in Smash, same with Chaos Vortex.

That means that some cool RtD or TD music can sound in Bandana Dee's trailer if he is in.

I thought this was the SMB3 airship theme remixed used first in Super Mario Galaxy, and you're telling me that's not in the game?

Why? It was in Brawl wasn't it?

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
the airship theme is on luigi's mansion as for palutena i don't know... [insert sakurai bias comment here]

it wasn't your intention.

I thought this was the SMB3 airship theme remixed used first in Super Mario Galaxy, and you're telling me that's not in the game?

Why? It was in Brawl wasn't it?
That's what I said...
The Airship music is in the Luigi's Mansion stage.
I was talking about Bowser Jr.'s Fiery Flotilla and Chaos Vortex.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
That's what I said...
The Airship music is in the Luigi's Mansion stage.
I was talking about Bowser Jr.'s Fiery Flotilla and Chaos Vortex.
Oh. Ok, I see now, the other parts in the trailers were just custom stuff not used in the actual game. Sorry for the confusion, Chandy.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Don't worry, sometimes I think my english is not that good XD
=u= Well, I have to be honestly I did get a tab bit confused when you said "sound" rather than, "played" so I wasn't sure. xD

But don't worry, no problem, at least you're still better at English than I am with Spanish. =u=

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
why is it so hard for people to spell galacta knight?
Why is it so tempting to spell it Galactica Knight?
You nearly make me wish I could. So, watch your mouth.
You draw me a Jigglypuff, then you want to go all Freddy Kreuger on me.
And people wonder why I've only had one girlfriend.

Thank you, now I at least know what my next nightmare will be of instead of having to guess :b:.
Seriously though, that thing is hella disturbing, you should look to getting a career in horror games :p.

Out of curiousity, what are you guy's top three/five/ten/whatevernumberyouwant favorite Kirby characters? Mine are

0.Zero/Zero Two
1.Dark Matter
2.Magolor
3.Dedede
4.Kirby
5.Tie- Bandana Dee/Meta Knight
6. ChuChu
7.Adeleine/Ado/Adoreenu/whateveryoucallher
8.Dark Crafter
9.Sectonia
10.Gooey
Edit: Forgot about ChuChu for a second, I knew I forgot someone :laugh:
10. Taranza
9.Elline
8.Dark Matter Swordsman
7.Ribbon/Adeleine
6. Magolor
5. :4metaknight:
4.Queen Sectonia
3. Bandana Dee
2. :4kirby:
1. :4dedede:
Question Time: What are your top ten/five/three least favorite Kirby characters and why?

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
@BlueZard , I support Bandana Waddle Dee to the fullest. In order to gain more support for Bandana Waddle Dee, I was thinking that Bandana Waddle dee should have some spear taunts for his up, down, and side taunts.

Aside from that, Bandana Waddle Dee is a cool fighter, who has the ability to make up for his size, with shear speed. I feel as though Bandana Waddle Dee deserves an upgrade, and i need suggestions on how to add more upgrades to this thread. Peace out.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
10. Taranza
9.Elline
8.Dark Matter Swordsman
7.Ribbon/Adeleine
6. Magolor
4.Queen Sectonia
3. Bandana Dee
Question Time: What are your top ten/five/three least favorite Kirby characters and why?
I don't really have a top least, or any hated or unliked character, other than DeDeDe, but not in a bad way, just everything else I mentioned before I liked more then him.

D

Deleted member

10. Taranza
9.Elline
8.Dark Matter Swordsman
7.Ribbon/Adeleine
6. Magolor
4.Queen Sectonia
3. Bandana Dee
My least favorite Kirby character by far is Magolor.
From the very beginning, even as early on as we saw screenshots from him, I knew he was going to backstab Kirby to obtain some ultimate power like Marx. His design makes him look like an absolute shady character and had him stand out in a bad way. The "big reveal" was nothing more than "I freaking called it" moment.

So yeah, I don't like him because he was a predictable bad guy.

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
When bandana Dee gets in the game, he's gonna be low tier. Since he has a weapon, he need to have endlag, slow moves, and landing lag. That's what the other sword characters show at least.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Why is it so tempting to spell it Galactica Knight?

You draw me a Jigglypuff, then you want to go all Freddy Kreuger on me.
And people wonder why I've only had one girlfriend.
One more of those comments and you will find yourself reaching the depths of the Inferno the next time you awake from your sleep.
51082349-540f-483d-9f5b-428c4c8ebe2522.gif

In all seriousness. Stop it.

Both are so cute.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
When bandana Dee gets in the game, he's gonna be low tier. Since he has a weapon, he need to have endlag, slow moves, and landing lag. That's what the other sword characters show at least.
What about :4feroy: though? I'm pretty sure he's not low tier to people who seems to have played him before.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
One more of those comments and you will find yourself reaching the depths of the Inferno the next time you awake from your sleep.
View attachment 72671
In all seriousness. Stop it.

Both are so cute.
...I think I'll stop talking now.
Ike and Roy say hi.

Jiggly

NNID
Jiggly101
What about :4feroy: though? I'm pretty sure he's not low tier to people who seems to have played him before.
A lot of top people if Not most are starting to think roy is worse than marth. Harder to get the kill, bad neutral, no solid approach options except maybe nair, but it's super unsafe on shield.

...I think I'll stop talking now.

Ike and Roy say hi.
Okay, Ike is decent. Maybe we can be te next Ike. *prays*

Plus, :4metaknight: is slowly trying to reclaim his crown from Brawl. His :GCU: :GCB: is very powerful.
I mean, waddle Dee isn't known for bein fast though, that's the difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
@ Jiggly Jiggly
Please, don't triple post like that, it's against the site rules. Use the edit tab from your last comment if you need to continue adding more content to your posts.

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
:4myfriends:and :4metaknight: says hi.
Plus BD will mostly have projectiles so it could migrate his issues somewhat.

Jiggly

NNID
Jiggly101
@ Jiggly Jiggly
Please, don't triple post like that, it's against the site rules. Use the edit tab from your last comment if you need to continue adding more content to your posts.
SSH QUICK DELETE THAT POST SO I DONT GET CAUGHT! My phone browser glitches out when I use the edit button.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
SSH QUICK DELETE THAT POST SO I DONT GET CAUGHT! My phone browser glitches out when I use the edit button.
Oh, well, sorry, only the mods can fixed that.

But since you said it was because of your phone, you may be ok. Just try to avoid doing it so often.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
It's too late, they're already coming for you... Lock your doors, close your windows. The mods are coming...
My least favorite Kirby character by far is Magolor.
From the very beginning, even as early on as we saw screenshots from him, I knew he was going to backstab Kirby to obtain some ultimate power like Marx. His design makes him look like an absolute shady character and had him stand out in a bad way. The "big reveal" was nothing more than "I freaking called it" moment.

So yeah, I don't like him because he was a predictable bad guy.
Although, I do think the betrayal was well done and Magolor did a good job of disguising his intentions, how many good guys do you know dress in blue tunics with their faces hidden in shadow? Magolor probably means "I'm going to backstab you" in some ancient language. His transformation was freaky as hell, though. I was not ready for that.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
It's too late, they're already coming for you... Lock your doors, close your windows. The mods are coming...

Although, I do think the betrayal was well done and Magolor did a good job of disguising his intentions, how many good guys do you know dress in blue tunics with their faces hidden in shadow? Magolor probably means "I'm going to backstab you" in some ancient language. His transformation was freaky as hell, though. I was not ready for that.
At least he wasn't like Marx. MAN I hate everything about him and his story.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
At least he wasn't like Marx. MAN I hate everything about him and his story.
Yeah, Marx's story and betrayal honestly wasn't impressive. But he started the Creepy Villain and Creepy Villain Soul tradition, so there's that. He and Necrodeus are still probably the least interesting of the Monsters of the Week, though.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Marx was a badass he's cute yet evil, he was the first one to trick kirby and the final battle in the true arena was intense much harder then all the other true arenas.
remember drawcia?
Oh, yeah, that's right. Drawcia was the first Soul, wasn't she? I still think Magolor and Sectonia are the hardest ones, though.

D

Deleted member

Oh, yeah, that's right. Drawcia was the first Soul, wasn't she? I still think Magolor and Sectonia are the hardest ones, though.
maybe i was just a scrub back then, i remember it being hard.
Welp, I'm banned now and it's all @ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS 's fault.

Tombstone reads:
Goddammit mini-mods :/
I know what Im doing
Usually
how are you banned? and don't blame sega, sega didn't do anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom