• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
O__O META KNIGHT COOKIES?! I WANT! .3. Good that I already have the plushie!
:drflip: Heck yeah! And well, it's a good thing your Meta plushie is just that, and not a cookies cuz...I don't think he'd like you taking a bite out of him... xD And Neither would I if it involved BDee, Ribbon, or Adeline. xD

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
For some reason, I've gotten DEEEP into One Piece. I started thinking: Wouldn't it be funny if there was a One Piece crossover with Kirby? I'd probably be the only one who'd pay to see that.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
For some reason, I've gotten DEEEP into One Piece. I started thinking: Wouldn't it be funny if there was a One Piece crossover with Kirby? I'd probably be the only one who'd pay to see that.
You're definitely not the only one.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Looks like Einstein's not on my side
I don't think Einstein's really on anybody's side considering he's long dead, but whatever. I pity you. A life without chocolate is a life I don't want to live. As long as it's milk or Dutch. Can't stand dark chocolate, but you get the point.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Looks like Einstein's not on my side
I don't think Einstein's really on anybody's side considering he's long dead, but whatever. I pity you. A life without chocolate is a life I don't want to live. As long as it's milk or Dutch. Can't stand dark chocolate, but you get the point.

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
I like chocolate. White, milk, dark, it's all good to me.

But anyway, let's go back to Kirby-related stuff.

Hmm... You know, I kinda want to get Kirby and the Rainbow Curse simply because Bandana Dee is in it. But, then again, it's only in the multiplayer, so I'd only be able to play as him if a friend comes over, and is willing to play as Kirby. Do you think it would still be worth getting? I mean, it was kinda the same case for Kirby's Return to Dream Land, but in that situation, I would just get two Wii Remotes and play with myself. But in this situation, Kirby controls a lot differently, since you have to draw the rainbow pathways on the GamePad and whatnot... So you kinda need to focus on Kirby a lot more.

Furret24

Smash Master
That's a nice double post you got there.

Furret24

Smash Master

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
I'd love a crossover between Kirby and the old Soul Eater.

Dedede is a weapons meister and Bandana Dee is a weapon for example

http://www.google.com/search?q=Kirby X soul eater&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIs5vnsfzjxwIVSJ2ICh3JsQSv#tbm=isch&q=Dedede X soul eater&imgrc=0d5bl2ZLfsaTxM:

Whatever Chocolate is like one of the most controversial things in our modern day sarcasm is sarcastic...Ik I can't stand chocolate personally.

Mario please stop it's not really funny.
Soul Eater? I think there are better, more fitting choices

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship, flying through the sky, little Einstiens!

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Of course not. Jigglypuff is the ultimate source of happiness. Her, and Nutella (A chocolate spread for bread).
Fixed.
Anyway, I wish people respected Bandana Dee's more. What about you guys/girls/puffballs?

But... dark chocolate is my favorite kind of dark chocolate...

You must die for having an opposing opinion!

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
So what the **** happened to @ Manic Rykker Manic Rykker ?

We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship.

There's one with DBZ.
Don't worry guys I haven't deserted anyone XD

A few weeks back, I took some time away from everything to set up a new system, as I got sick of my backup laptop. Due to that, my notification system stopped notifying me of a lot of threads :/.. I've been able to get back to some, but I guess I missed this one XD. Sorry guys. Glad to know You missed me at least :3

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Not my fault. This site is glitched up the ass. It's like playing Sonic Boom.
Fixed.
Anyway, I wish people respected Bandana Dee's more. What about you guys/girls/puffballs?

But... dark chocolate is my favorite kind of dark chocolate...

You must die for having an opposing opinion!
Dark chocolate is your favorite kind of dark chocolate? All right, then.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Sooo, what is this "Smash 3DS" tag thingy that just popped up out of nowhere on nearly every major thread's title? Did they get confirmed? I think I'm missing something?
Please explain.png
Edit: Image

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
why.png
And now it's happening in the Wii-U section for some inexplicable reason, which I find somewhat amusing.
I'm guessing site maintenance, or all the subforums are getting merged? I know there's going to be a Wii-U 3DS merger, but I don't think it would have included character discussions, so I'm not entirely sure what's going.
Edit: And the Melee discussions have it too now! Has one of the Mods gone rogue, playing a prank, or is some other weird thing going on?
Edit#2: It was just Wii U and 3DS merging, not sure why everywhere else had a 3DS tag though.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
And now it's happening in the Wii-U section for some inexplicable reason, which I find somewhat amusing.
I'm guessing site maintenance, or all the subforums are getting merged? I know there's going to be a Wii-U 3DS merger, but I don't think it would have included character discussions, so I'm not entirely sure what's going.
Edit: And the Melee discussions have it too now! Has one of the Mods gone rogue or something?
>.> I honestly find it a tab bit obnoxious looking imo...

But, oh well. @ Chandeelure Chandeelure something for you buddy. :3

http://locomotive111.deviantart.com/art/Magolor-Takes-the-Crown-533126792

And one of Adeleine as well.

http://locomotive111.deviantart.com/art/Adeleine-Colors-In-534922220

Last edited:
Top Bottom