• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Sorry, it's been a while since I posted something and I just couldn't resist :drshrug:
Here's a little something that I found :dr^_^:
View attachment 72121
Since Google just had a redesign :kirby:
also i can't draw so i post other person's art
._.

This is awesome!

EDIT: The name of the picture XDD
We should tweet that picture to Sakurai and Nintendo.

Last edited:

Crimson23

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0662-3915-4434
Sorry just wanted to see if everyones day was fannnnntastic

As you can tell mine is going well I dont know why tho

So QUESTION TIME

Would you imagine BDEE's Up-Special being charged or instant?

I would like it to be instant making it less easy to spike BDEE but my gut says it'll be charged, what do you guys think?
I think it'll be instant.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Here's the source:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=25328583
I had to save the picture and rename it (al final, quieres o no? xD)
Because if I recall correctly you can't repost pictures from pixiv unless you get permission from the author :drshrug:(I found it on Tumblr)
TT ^ TT que malo eres y no me invitas.

=u= Well, then, I will not take more requests until I feel like it or better, and, I may have felt a little that some where using me, BUT, I won't deny that I had fun (before the pain) and it was great for practice.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

=u= Well, then, I will not take more requests until I feel like it or better, and well, I may have felt a little that some where using me, BUT, I won't deny that I had fun (before the pain) and it was great for practice.
You shouldn't do anything if you are not feeling ok to do so, so, rest yourself and don't worry about anything else until you feel better Andrea.

Last edited:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
I'm back! Who cares? Even I don't, really.

I heard that there were going to be two Smashified characters. Is it true?

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I didn't know that, I already saved it and twitted it ._.
Well, they should be able to see it since you saved the picture and uploaded it from your computer
Also, don't forget to give credit to the original artist :drifloon:
I'm back! Who cares? Even I don't, really.

=u= Well, then, I will not take more requests until I feel like it or better, and, I may have felt a little that some where using me, BUT, I won't deny that I had fun (before the pain) and it was great for practice.
I wish I could pay you, I feel extremely thankful for the new avatar :dr^_^:

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Sorry, I've been out. It looks great! Mirror World me says he hates it a lot. Which means the opposite.
Not sure if that joke was really necesary, but ok, whatever, thank you, glad you liked it.

Last edited:

Elec

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5086-5666-2210
I think I haven't posted here in a while (probably because there's nothing to talk about). but, we should talk about what we should talk about. :p

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Not sure if that joke was really necesary, but ok, whatever, thank you, glad you liked it.
Yeah, that joke was bad. Sorry about that! :facepalm: Still I really like it and I hope that everything's great. :kirby:

Edit: I don't like it, I LOVE IT!!!

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Wake up Bandana Brigade ;D

I got another question.

When do you think we will get news (obviously we won't get any exactly October 3rd) So when in October do you think we'll get something?

AndreaAC

I've been wondering, why do you put your watermark smack dab in the middle of your art? It kinda makes it hard to see
Because I want to do so, to protect it. And it's transparent most of the time. And I put it darkened in this one because I didn't finished it, nor I plan to.

Last edited:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Wake up Bandana Brigade ;D

I got another question.

When do you think we will get news (obviously we won't get any exactly October 3rd) So when in October do you think we'll get something?
Maybe mid-October. It'll probably be a direct.

AutorQuinttana

Smash Rookie
Hi Bandana Brigade! Probably, nobody remember who I am.

Sooooo... I have a question; what if Bandana Dee Up Special isn't spearcopter? Maybe he can use a Warpstar or something.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
My gosh this day has been a weird one for me. So I think I'll post this to keep up the mood.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

Thanks a third time for the Jigglypuffs. You'd best believe your talents didn't go to waste on that one.

AndreaAC

Thanks a third time for the Jigglypuffs. You'd best believe your talents didn't go to waste on that one.
Thank you and no problem, :) I'm glad that you think that. At least Jigglypuff didn't make my wrist hurt.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Nintendo had better release some news regarding, well, ANYTHING. I know Iwata's death has halted quite a few projets, but a lot of people are getting worried.

Nintendo had better release some news regarding, well, ANYTHING. I know Iwata's death has halted quite a few projets, but a lot of people are getting worried.
I would like to know if they going to be a Smash Deerect anything time soon, all this talk about leaks are getting boring. Sure it give us something to talk about, but I would like some official news.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I do not like chocolate
I hate chocolate.
Impossible. It is scientifically impossible to not like chocolate. Einstein said so. Unless, of course, you're lactose intolerant, in which case you live a sad, chocolate-free existence and I pity you.
He gets it.

So anyway, I've been playing Triple Deluxe again, and let me just say that I appreciate Bandanna Dee even more than I did before, because **** Soul of Sectonia. How can a boss with such copy & paste attacks **** you so badly?
Also, who else thinks Dirty & Beauty would go great in Guitar Hero?

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Impossible. It is scientifically impossible to not like chocolate. Einstein said so. Unless, of course, you're lactose intolerant, in which case you live a sad, chocolate-free existence and I pity you.
I'm not lactose intolerant and I hate chocolate. Deal with it.

Top Bottom