• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

How about bandana waddle dee final smash be a move I call ``Baddie Beat Down`` it like king dedede final smash in brawl except instead of the waddle dee,waddle doo and gordo you get Bio Spark,Birdon,Gim,Plasma Wisp,Sir Kibble,Simirror,Capsule J2,Burning Leo,Chilly,Tac,Wheelie,Sword Knight and Blade Knight popping around everywhere coming out and attacking everyone.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
I've been thinking about something for a while that I never really brought up..

I personally would prefer if Bandana Dee's move set wasn't completely ripped from KRTDL

I will be making a move set for him sometime in the near future..I hope you guys will like it.

How about bandana waddle dee final smash be a move I call ``Baddie Beat Down`` it like king dedede final smash in brawl except instead of the waddle dee,waddle doo and gordo you get Bio Spark,Birdon,Gim,Plasma Wisp,Sir Kibble,Simirror,Capsule J2,Burning Leo,Chilly,Tac,Wheelie,Sword Knight and Blade Knight popping around everywhere coming out and attacking everyone.

I like the idea but.. 3DS version...

Speaking of 3DS version...I personally believe the 3ds version of Smash was what really held back Wii U Smash from being absolutely amazing, don't get me wrong I love Smash 4 Wii U but I feel it was just held back because of the limited capabilities the 3ds version had.

D

Deleted member

I personally would prefer if Bandana Dee's move set wasn't completely ripped from KRTDL

I will be making a move set for him sometime in the near future..I hope you guys will like it.

I like the idea but.. 3DS version...

Speaking of 3DS version...I personally believe the 3ds version of Smash was what really held back Wii U Smash from being absolutely amazing, don't get me wrong I love Smash 4 Wii U but I feel it was just held back because of the limited capabilities the 3ds version had.
I know I sound like a jerk when I say this but I hope this is the last time we get a handheld smash bros game not only did it held back the wii u smash bros but it took away my babies....COME BACK ICE CLIMBERS I MISS YOU SO MUCH :cry::cry::cry::cry:!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I can't wait for August, I really want to know if we will have a surprise with Tournament Mode, maybe Wolf or something.

I know I sound like a jerk when I say this but I hope this is the last time we get a handheld smash bros game not only did it held back the wii u smash bros but it took away my babies....COME BACK ICE CLIMBERS I MISS YOU SO MUCH :cry::cry::cry::cry:!!!
Don't worry, I play the 3DS version a lot, but I also think that it's bad for the Wii U version.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
You know what I can't stand, when people say Bandana Dee won't get in because he is a Waddle Dee....do people realize that's racist?

or when they say

they don't think he will get in but Sakurai's bias will help him get in

OGH IT JUST URKS ME

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Look I speak for everyone here when I say welcome back Kirby_Queen we are all happy to see you again :).

Furret24

Smash Master
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...4JHJ0_cGRKU15KYlTe1E/edit?pli=1#gid=729442469

This doesn't bode well for Bandana Dee guys, he's in spot 22! He's below Midna/Wolf Link and Waluigi, who are assist trophy's. That doesn't bode well for him at all, I thought he was around third place after King K. Rool and Issac.
Bandana Dee is 18th on the default list, not 22. On the 1st Party newcomer list, he's 10th place. If we remove characters with virtually no chance of getting in (Ice Climbers, Bayonetta, Inkling, Wolf Link/Minda, Wauligi, Ridley, and Shovel Knight), he goes up to 11th on the default list and 6th on the 1st Party list, which is a lot better.

I made a moveset for Bandana Dee about 20 pages back on my first post that uses moves from things other that RTD. Some moves were from Parasol Waddle Dee and some weren't from any Kirby game. Go check it out if you'd like. It's kinda sloppy and is missing throws and a few other things though, so I might remake it.

Last edited:

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...4JHJ0_cGRKU15KYlTe1E/edit?pli=1#gid=729442469

This doesn't bode well for Bandana Dee guys, he's in spot 22! He's below Midna/Wolf Link and Waluigi, who are assist trophy's. That doesn't bode well for him at all, I thought he was around third place after King K. Rool and Issac.
Well, he's behind 9 people in newcomer only, and IMO only K Rool and Isaac have a higher chance than Dee. The rest are already appearing in the game in some form, and the others are more Mario characters, characters who IMO are too new for SSB4, and Dixie Kong and Krystal, who, despite being female characters, don't seem to have a huge chance of appearing because of K Rool and Wolf, respectively, so I think that Bandana Dee has a pretty high chance. If only three new characters get in as DLC, I think they'll be K Rool, Isaac, and BWD.

Last edited:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
You know what I can't stand, when people say Bandana Dee won't get in because he is a Waddle Dee....do people realize that's racist?

or when they say

they don't think he will get in but Sakurai's bias will help him get in

OGH IT JUST URKS ME
The ironic thing is that the same people are fine with Yoshi, R.O.B., and the Pokemon, who are each members of species rather than a standalone character. The fact that Bandana Dee at least has more to distinguish himself from his species than those characters do brings it home further of what a hypocritical point it is. Were Bandana Dee the main character of the Kirby series, nobody could use such a nit-pick without getting laughed at by everyone around, fans of BWD or not.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
OK guys! Time to say hi to a new member! @ AndreaAC AndreaAC !
She is a really talented artist and a very nice girl, she is also a little shy, so please, don't scare her with your fights and random things.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
OK guys! Time to say hi to a new member! @ AndreaAC AndreaAC !
She is a really talented artist and a very nice girl, she is also a little shy, so please, don't scare her with your fights and random things.

^u^ Thank you for the introduction, Chandelure! Um, well, like he just mentioned, I'm an artist, but still in training! I have been watching this thread for a while, and gotta say, it is full of cute stuff, just like the character it supports!
Untitled-1.jpg

I did this small sketchy drawing just for fun, hope you like it! :)

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
^u^ Thank you for the introduction, Chandelure! Um, well, like he just mentioned, I'm an artist, but still in training! I have been watching this thread for a while, and gotta say, it is full of cute stuff, just like the character it supports!
View attachment 62329
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME to the Bandana Brigade

I really appreciate you enthusiasm to support Bandana Dee and we have been needing an Artist so thank you SO MUCH..

Sorry if I'm a bit hyper I'm just so HAPPY

Welcome, I hope we all make this a very pleasurable and fun experience

:happysheep:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
View attachment 62329
Welcome to the Brigade. May the Dee be with you.

AndreaAC

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME to the Bandana Brigade

I really appreciate you enthusiasm to support Bandana Dee and we have been needing an Artist so thank you SO MUCH..

Sorry if I'm a bit hyper I'm just so HAPPY

Welcome, I hope we all make this a very pleasurable and fun experience

:happysheep:
:D Thank you so much! hehe, I'm mostly neutral myself with all the characters, but I would love to help you guys in anything you need whenever I can! and I'm sure I will enjoy the thread!

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
:D Thank you so much! hehe, I'm mostly neutral myself with all the characters, but I would love to help you guys in anything you need whenever I can! and I'm sure I will enjoy the thread!
Considering you like Kirby that shouldn't be hard! We're currently thinking of how to make propaganda, will Ridley mind you're sharing your art skills? :p

phantom man

Smash Journeyman
I really don't know why, but I wouldn't mind seeing him in. I most likely won't main him but having him in would be cool.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
If we remove characters with virtually no chance of getting in (Ice Climbers, Bayonetta, Inkling, Wolf Link/Minda, Wauligi, Ridley, and Shovel Knight), he goes up to 11th on the default list and 6th on the 1st Party list, which is a lot better.
Why is Inkling in this list? Inkling is fairly likely (better suited for the next game but still likely). There also is no rule for ATs getting in Smash. I can still dream for Ice Climbers.

btw you botched how Waluigi is spelled.

edit - sry about the double post wanted to post this later but I accidentally posted it now.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Considering you like Kirby that shouldn't be hard! We're currently thinking of how to make propaganda, will Ridley mind you're sharing your art skills? :p
xD They don't belong to him at the moment...mostly to Rayman, but of course neither wouldn't mind!

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
When I hear Andrea, I think of my sister
She's not a good person :drwtf:
But anyways, welcome to the thread @ AndreaAC AndreaAC :drohyou:
Even if you're still in training, that drawing of BD is awesome :dr^_^:

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Trust me, you will. Now you must swear allegiance to Lord Jigglypuff I mean your assistance is appreciated.

AndreaAC

When I hear Andrea, I think of my sister
She's not a good person :drwtf:
But anyways, welcome to the thread @ AndreaAC AndreaAC :drohyou:
Even if you're still in training, that drawing of BD is awesome :dr^_^:
.U. Oh, geez, sorry to hear that...and Thank you a lot for the welcome and the compliment! xD Oh, I remember wanting to watch the Kirby Anime when I was at Elementary School, never got the chance until Youtube came up, I love MK there.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
@ Chandeelure Chandeelure , if you don't mind, I wouldn't mind if you added me to the supporters list if you wanted to. I may not have much to say here and all, but I'll always like to help any friend out there. :)

And well, if anyone needs art or so, I could always help out with that too if you want.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
@ Chandeelure Chandeelure , if you don't mind, I wouldn't mind if you added me to the supporters list if you wanted to. I may not have much to say here and all, but I'll always like to help any friend out there. :)

And well, if anyone needs art or so, I could always help out with that too if you want.
Cool!
The supporters list of this thread is in that little poll at the top, if you voted "YES" you are a supporter, you can see the other supporters clicking the number of votes.
Thanks for your help!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Cool!
The supporters list of this thread is in that little poll at the top, if you voted "YES" you are a supporter, you can see the other supporters clicking the number of votes.
Thanks for your help!
:3 Ok, thank you for the heads up. I hope the best of luck to you all and I'll show my support for him the best way I could. xD With art I guess.

And no problem pal, anything for a friend.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
.U. Oh, geez, sorry to hear that...and Thank you a lot for the welcome and the compliment! xD Oh, I remember wanting to watch the Kirby Anime when I was at Elementary School, never got the chance until Youtube came up, I love MK there.
Don't we all? "Kirrrrrby..."

AndreaAC

Don't we all? "Kirrrrrby..."
xD When it forcefully starts at 00:00 AM, of course you would die to watch it!
11070180_803940999687471_1871623489308119068_o (1).jpg

And I'm glad I found this cute MK plushie months ago...it's so soft. I think I also saw a Waddle Dee plushie along Cupid Kirby that time.

AndreaAC

I'm just curious to what Andrea's planning for pur progaganda
Oh, um...
I would love to see Bandana Dee riding a Nruff :awesome:

It looks really cool, I only have a Waddle Dee plushie XD
xD I don't have many kirby games...but, what's a Nruff?

and what a coincidence! Funny thing, when I was at the store, I saw the kirby plush and I told my dad "I wish there was one like this plushie, but blue and wearing a mask (since my dad doesn't know who MK is)" and when I was about to leave, I looked down and there he was lying on the floor!

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh, um...

and what a coincidence! Funny thing, when I was at the store, I saw the kirby plush and I told my dad "I wish there was one like this plushie, but blue and wearing a mask (since my dad doesn't know who MK is)" and when I was about to leave the store, I looked down and there he was lying on the floor!
Nruff are the litty piggies in Dream Land 3 and I think 64, you played those iirc

Furret24

Smash Master
Why is Inkling in this list? Inkling is fairly likely (better suited for the next game but still likely). There also is no rule for ATs getting in Smash. I can still dream for Ice Climbers.

btw you botched how Waluigi is spelled.

edit - sry about the double post wanted to post this later but I accidentally posted it now.
Inkling is already getting DLC costumes and is franchise is too new, only a few months old. The only characters to not be a year old before getting into Smash are Roy (which was promotion for the upcoming FE game) and Greninja (who was added to the roster before Pokemon X and Y were released). I'd imagine the Inkling in Smash 5, but not this game.

AT's in Smash 4 aren't going to be characters in the same Smash game, unless Sakurai would take out said AT, which is extremely unlikely. This is also a reason why Ridley wouldn't be DLC in this game outside of the fact that Sakurai doesn't want to make Ridley. He's a stage boss.

You can dream for Ice Climbers, but it would be a superior option by Nintendo to not, even if I somewhat want them in. They can probably run on the 3DS, but the development time to make them work on it could be spent on fully completing 2 or 3 other characters. I will bet money that they'll be in Smash 5 though.

Sorry about the Waluigi typo btw.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

and what a coincidence! Funny thing, when I was at the store, I saw the kirby plush and I told my dad "I wish there was one like this plushie, but blue and wearing a mask (since my dad doesn't know who MK is)" and when I was about to leave, I looked down and there he was lying on the floor!
That's good luck XD

These are Nruffs:

Top Bottom