• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Yeah, I made that extremely beautiful "leak" :awesome:

I wanted to make Bandana Dee more popular and ... it worked ... for some reason, the image appears when you search Bandana Dee in Smash in Google
Also, some guys made videos about the image.

I did it with Gimp :c
Now I have Photoshop and Illustrator so I will make perfect leaks like Omni's Rayman leak :awesome:

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I actually vaguely remember Chandelure saying he made it, lol.
Well done anyway, the fact that it fooled some people and may have raised awareness about the character is a plus in my book!

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

I wanted to make Bandana Dee more popular and ... it worked ... for some reason, the image appears when you search Bandana Dee in Smash in Google

Now I have Photoshop and Illustrator so I will make perfect leaks like Omni's Rayman leak :awesome:
So that explains EVERYTHING!!!:b:

random rendum

Smash Journeyman

when I was a lurker I think you said you'd punch sakurai in the face for how ugly it looks :confused:

FancySmash

Smash Lord
Hey, I haven't gotten to ask about this, but what do you guys think of Fancy Bandana Dee in my signature?
FancyBDee.png

The characters I support get a "fancy" makeover to fit my "regal" theme. Think there's anything to add to make him more "fancy?" Sorry to waste time on this, I just wanted some opinions.

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
Hey, I haven't gotten to ask about this, but what do you guys think of Fancy Bandana Dee in my signature?
View attachment 48649
The characters I support get a "fancy" makeover to fit my "regal" theme. Think there's anything to add to make him more "fancy?" Sorry to waste time on this, I just wanted some opinions.
Make him lift his pinky... If he can eat a cookie, I'm sure he can lift a pinky.

FancySmash

Smash Lord
Make him lift his pinky... If he can eat a cookie, I'm sure he can lift a pinky.
OK, I... wait. where's his left pinky?! And while I'm at it, his mouth appears to be missing too! :laugh:

In seriousness though, I would make him lift his left pinky, IF HE HAD ONE!

Hmm, I feel like this picture offers more than just that one reference... maybe in the future...

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Ok, I think I know everyone now, but I might have lurked too much. People are asking who people are. I'm going to post a bit more.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
So according to SmashWiki, Kirby characters in Classic Mode are sometimes fought in Battlefield. Hmmmmmm......

wait WHAT. I don't even remember this I feel so bad because it's about me LOL.
I want to see this too!

Ok, I think I know everyone now, but I might have lurked too much. People are asking who people are. I'm going to post a bit more.
WHO ARE YOU!?! (just kidding)

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Sorry if I offended you. I just... Well... Erm....I guess I was kinda rude. I'm sure you put a good bit of work into that.
I'm sorry, please no, no offense but good GOD!:cry: Please, I like your profile pic! I also like your posts!:) Please don't do this to us, I'll pay you even! (In Dee Bills:awesome:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom