• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Legend of Dee - Our Star Ally as DeeLC?! (v(- ' ' -)>↑

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
Well, the time is almost upon us. will we get our Spear Wielding Hero at this E3? or do we need to wait longer for his inevitable reveal?
either way...
Onwards to E3.png

Source Gaming just finished their Smash 5 newcomer poll

As expected of our little buddy, Bandana Dee was in the top 4

https://sourcegaming.info/2018/06/10/mega-smash-poll-switch-results/

I am surprisingly happy with these results. Bandana Dee in the top 4, no one in the top 20 that I'd be actively disappointed to see get in. only problem I see is Crash doing better than Banjo. but both fared well. let's hope this poll reflects the thinking of Sakurai.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I used to frequent this thread for Smash 4 but I really wanna apologize, back then I didn't know how to act :laugh: and I really was a rabid fan, all I did was whine about Toad up in here and that's not cool at all. I'm so sorry.

On a more related note, if there is a supporter list (didn't see it in OP), add me to it! I haven't played Kirby in years but Dee makes the most sense as the fourth character. Lances in Smash when?

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
im going to cry if i get spoiled if anyone can PM me the Nintendo Direct as soon as it's available?i want to feel the hype and NOT die it out just how bayonetta was spoiled for me.... plz..

Last edited:

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
im going to cry if i get spoiled if anyone can PM me the Nintendo Direct as soon as it's available?i want to feel the hype and NOT die it out just how bayonetta was spoiled for me.... plz..
There's a leak going around saying that Sakurai plans unleash the spidery hordes of the dimension of Ub'Nuzak via a flesh portal made from the bodies of all who watch the next direct, quite literally condemning all life on earth to brutal destruction

All in all Nintendo's E3 seems like it's going to be a 10/10 if true

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
There's a leak going around saying that Sakurai plans unleash the spidery hordes of the dimension of Ub'Nuzak via a flesh portal made from the bodies of all who watch the next direct, quite literally condemning all life on earth to brutal destruction

All in all Nintendo's E3 seems like it's going to be a 10/10 if true
i would not mind that happening.... I MEAN no thanks but seriously it starts at 12 here and i have work till 3 and with no proper internet..... send help

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Yeah, don't worry, I'll send you the video once the thing's over, and I'll make sure it's not a version with some spoilery thumbnail.

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
Today's the day. will we get to finally it finally happen? will we get the hero we all DEEserve? I can't wait. I'm excited, I'm nervous. today is gonna be big!

(little late, but whatever)​

To be honest I'd be more than satisfied with that as the newcomer roster.

I like that Dee is SPEARheading the charge.
funny thing is, I actually just picked the sprites at random (amongst mario maker sprites and my own work) but honestly, me too. this would be a pretty neat roster. and any Roster that gets Bandana Dee, Qbby and Banjo is automatically a win in my book. then characters like Toad and Chibi are icing on the cake. let's hope my little picture is actually prophetic

And yeah Dee had to be there at the front, leading them along. his spear shall point the way!

Last edited:

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
What's the first thing you guys would do if Bandana Dee gets confirmed.

I'd ****post on /v/, making fun of the people who called him a Goomba and they wouldn't have anything to counter.

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
Less than an hour to go, I’m excited. :D

What's the first thing you guys would do if Bandana Dee gets confirmed.

I'd ****post on /v/, making fun of the people who called him a Goomba and they wouldn't have anything to counter.
After I stop squealing I will come on here to celebrate with everyone and post some tweets rejoicing in my DEElight

D

Deleted member

Hey everyone here is a video of Bandana Waddle Dee singing about apple juice!

D

Deleted member

Oh well no bandana waddle dee (yet) but I'm happy for the ridley fans (Since I'm one of them) :)

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Kinda worried how Sakurai mentioned how we shouldn't expect too many challengers. Could limit Dee's chances.
Edit: Nah, no worries anymore

Last edited:

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
Him not being seen at all as of yet is a good sign, at least I think, either he's in or sakurai really doesn't care about him

SwitchButton

Banned via Administration
Honestly I think Bandana Dee is without a ****in' doubt in now.

We now know that HAL is the developer, which will help get non-Sakurai Kirby content in the game, and we already see that a ton of new Kirby stuff is in. Masked Dedede is FINALLY his final Smash, and Meta Knight has a Galacta Knight alt.

Remember, Inklings are the BIG name, Ridley is the 10+ year old meme, and Daisy helped showcase the Echo Fighter mechanic. Obviously those guys had to have the big stage E3 reveal.

Stay strong my brothers.

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Bandana Dee will get his time soon. If he was an Assist we'd probably would know about it right now. He's also nowhere in DDD's moveset.
While I'll prefer him to Ridley, the space pirate just creates more general hype and makes more sense for E3.

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
There are 5 in total newcomers this e3 Mr Bill said so does that make it 1 more 2 more or 3 more btw I'm still super shook ...... I can die happy

SwitchButton

Banned via Administration
It's kinda disturbing seeing so many popular characters being struck down by the Assist Trophy hammer lol.

-Bomberman
-Krystal
-Takamaru
-Lyn

The sheer gloom and death those character's threads immediately display doesn't help. It's like we're in a horror movie. We could be stabbed by a hockey mask wearing Sakurai at any moment....

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
Pretty much waiting for them to open the assist trophy/item section of the website.

Top Bottom