• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bakemonky's Wallpapers -New Update- PIT

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
yo.

I made most of these wallpapers about a year ago, and since Brawl is around the corner, I got pumped up to start making some Brawl wallpapers, Bakemonky style. I will post these in the order in which I LIKE them, and not in the order in which I made them.

Please feel free to critique my work.

Next on my list is the Blue Blur, and I do take requests. Don't ask me to do Peach. It won't ever happen. I hate her on a level that most will never understand.

Enjoy.

Pit
He was my most wanted character for Brawl. Since he was announced, my life has had a since of purpose that I had not felt before. (Nov 07)

Samus
I mained Samus in Melee. I have a strange attraction towards a woman who can also be considered part robot.

Mewtwo
Say what you want about Mewtwo. I am not a Pokemon fan, but this crazy psychic badass... animal... thing... is about as cool as crazy psychic animals go. He is much cooler than a round Kirby ripoff that sings to put people to sleep. Mewtwo better return in Brawl, and he better be as powerful as he deserves to be.

Link
All hail the Hero of Time

Ganondorf
All hail the reason we need a Hero of Time

Shiek
All hail the most ******** character in Melee. Don't get me wrong, she was an awesome part of Ocarina of Time. I love the CHARACTER shiek to death. But in Melee, she was the most overused, noob-tacular character in the game.

Roy
I love Roy. I know he has zero chance in Brawl, and I'm okay with that. Ike seems like a cool enough character to take the place as the macho sword swinger (no offense, Link)

Luigi
When I used to play the original Super Mario Bros, I would always put the game on two players, then take the time to KILL all of Mario's lives, just so that I could play the game with Luigi.

Falco
I'm really not that happy with the way this wallpaper turned out. I like Falco, he just starting annoying me on a whole new level when I started playing Smash competitively, so staring at him for so long to make this made me hate the wallpaper and rush it...

Mario
I hate this wallpaper. I will redo it when I have more free time. But, maybe someone will like it...

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
I like the weave pattern, it's what makes my wallpapers unique. Trust me, the non-weave version doesn't look as good. Not something you want on your desktop.

I have found the Brawl screen shots to be harder to work with. There are no high resolution pics, and the pics can sometimes be cluttered with other things besides the characters I want. Oh well, Sonic next!

Bruneo

Smash Cadet
lol this guys awesome he need to make more plz...(Dr.mario~!) or sonic

IDK

Smash Lord
yeah i wouldnt have posted here... but it was bumped by negi-kun and he mentioned that it was a dead thread. didnt see. apologizes.

Top Bottom