• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Posts Thread

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Yeah, I like the direction this thread took. Instead of being a compilation of previous bad posts, PacWest's finest took it upon themselves to create original garbage heaps just for the occasion.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I think a thread like this has massive potential. Think of all the dumb stuff someone has said, and then you get in an argument with them and they in their obliviousness ask you "how am I dumb?" Now we have a repository of their works to respond with instead of replying with vague generalities that allow them to keep thinking they aren't stupid. They can no longer rely on the ephemeral nature of the e-persona to maintain their defense mechanisms, they can be held accountable for their ****posting!

Miharu

Smash Hero
I think a thread like this has massive potential. Think of all the dumb stuff someone has said, and then you get in an argument with them and they in their obliviousness ask you "how am I dumb?" Now we have a repository of their works to respond with instead of replying with vague generalities that allow them to keep thinking they aren't stupid. They can no longer rely on the ephemeral nature of the e-persona to maintain their defense mechanisms, they can be held accountable for their ****posting!
alright

let's get to work

DJMirror

Smash Master
no wonder you're the ice climber dude that i played at Coast2Coast (active Gamer) and people were saying your name on the boards so i was like ehh

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
if you found it the only way possible, which was being a seeker, then weren't you in the process of seeking? And in seeking you did find it? So doesn't that mean it CAN be found by seeking?

also hyuga that still doesnt get past the ultimate defense of **** posts, which is usually just posting without real thought just to stir **** up.

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
Top Ten Games

1. Super Mario RPG
2. Classic Megaman
3. Tsukihime
4. Cave Story
5. League of Legends
6. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
7. Starfox 64
8. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
9. Super Smash Bros. Melee (competitively)
10. World of Warcraft

companys a secret so i dont get new competition

POST YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!
im sorry but once i read league of legends i knew you were not the man i thought you were

Top Bottom