• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Backwards Glide Toss

Scala

Smash Ace
I'm sure there is a guide somewhere on the forum regarding Glide Tossing (which I can't find).
In lieu of that, I can glide-toss forwards. However, whenever I try to retreat with my glide toss (throw banana right but move left, for example). I always turn around and throw it the other way.
Is it even possible?

GoldA

Smash Rookie
Considering that you're throwing it the wrong way,
you're probably not using the c-stick.
To do this form of glide toss it's much easier with the c-stick
Just roll backwards and c-stick forward.
I'm not even sure if it's possible to do without it,
but if it is, then you must be really quick and have excellent timing.

Scala

Smash Ace
I have a feeling this does not work since I have my stick set to special then, eh?
I like auto-RAR but this backwards glide-toss might make it more worth it.

not to mention that you can use it to glide under a falling enemy and throw a banana upwards... hmm

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I have a feeling this does not work since I have my stick set to special then, eh?
I like auto-RAR but this backwards glide-toss might make it more worth it.

not to mention that you can use it to glide under a falling enemy and throw a banana upwards... hmm
*facepalm*

Please, dont B-stick just because you think if you use it you are automatically going to have an advantage against an opponent, like knowing about l-cancelling/wave dashing when your opponent didnt in melee. B-sticking is not only completely useless for diddy, but also hinders your ability greatly to glide toss in ANY direction easily, not just forward

long story short, stop b sticking immediately

Top Bottom