• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back to sSchool, Back to Melee: AZ Sept. 20th

Corigames

Smash Hero
Green glass door is what we called it... but, yeah. Tournament results thread guys >_>

I got 8th, I'm obviously 8th in state. Right? (Yes, this is sarcasm. If you think that I truly think that I am the 8th best player in the state...

<_<

>_>)

AXE 09

Smash Master
LOL!!!!! that was so hilarious. Omar is truely amazing

man, this tournament was so awesome!!!! i'm sorry it took me so long to finally post something, but i never have time because of school and work, PLUS smash time (melee specifically). it's ridiculous lol. anyways, i'll try to do shoutouts asap. there's a lot of people that made this trip amazing. all you guys rock! =D

btw, i'm just gonna do one shout-out real quick cuz he really deserves it.

corey games - you're freakin hilarious lol. thank you so much for putting this whole tournament together and everything. you were successful in reviving some melee spirits, you freakin rock! hopefully we'll get to play some more sometime. all of the AZ melee players owe you big time for this, you really did a good job

Corigames

Smash Hero
AXE = My hero + Ego booster
Thanks

Also, I found an extra Melee disk... in my Wii... >_> I don't know why my Disk was in someone else's Wii, but I have it :D (I think this means I found your **** Tai)

Lastly, I can't find my memory card. It's the black 128 (I think 128, it may be something else) block one and it should have a bunch of games on it. If you find it, I would love to get it back. Please. Just check to see if your Wii/GC has your card in it please.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
AXE = My hero + Ego booster
Thanks

Also, I found an extra Melee disk... in my Wii... >_> I don't know why my Disk was in someone else's Wii, but I have it :D (I think this means I found your **** Tai)

Lastly, I can't find my memory card. It's the black 128 (I think 128, it may be something else) block one and it should have a bunch of games on it. If you find it, I would love to get it back. Please. Just check to see if your Wii/GC has your card in it please.
Wooooooow, Tai.

"Kosugay stole it! Kosugay stole it! LOLOLOL"

"IT'S HIS FAULT OH ROFL!!1"

Schwartz_Bruder

Smash Rookie
Ah ah ah.

*pointer finger*

Unless you have the black case the game was in, it was not my fault. Plus, I did not touch it at all the whole time during the tourney.

You can't blame me for it.
Do not listen to what this guy has to say, EVER

He's like a con artist in training. anything he says is LIES!

He plays dirty and gets away with everything

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Man this tournament was a Blast.. I haven't posted in forever either.. Man shoutouts.. *sigh* they take forever.. bleh whatever

CoreyGames - You know that feeling you get when you don't know someone but EVERYONE ELSE does. Axe told me some cool stuff about you and yeah he held up to it. You're a funny guy, and Thank you for running a MELEE and not a ****ING Brawl tournament like the rest of AZ seemed to do at the time but finally it seems that SV is not the only Melee > Brawl crew anymore. Thanks again for the tournament. We should Samus Ditto sometime. =)

Tai - Man why is your tile floor so ****ing hard. You can really kill someone's back with that hard *** floor of yours. Thanks for housing us and letting me eat all of your food.. Sorry we had to meet in Singles and Doubles, but still overall it was fun. You're pretty cool Tai.

Gamer - Man you beat my bird *sniff* I guess i'll have to repay you by beating you in Guilty Gear, but I doubt that will happen.. I can't play that game, but i sure do like it.. Nice seeing you again =)

Pomx - Hey man thanks for coming. sorry for waking you up asking if you were coming or not, that's what happens when black people get bored. They bother people. lol =) either way cool seeing you again. BTW: I hate your Falco. I probably play Axe like 50 times a day in Falco Dittos and i'm so used to what he does. when you Forward Smash me I'm like......OUCH! lol great games man. Hope you had fun at the Bday Party you went to.

Kosuke - Man you get better and better each time I play you (I've only played you twice) but still it's always fun playing you and your Marth. We should've played more but it was fun. I heard you got my doubles partner Axe in Singles and Doubles. that must've been fun.. Don't worry Axe is a noob he's only good because he.......................**** i can't think of a lie. xD

Trevyn - KEEP PLAYING MELEE JERK! Your Falcon rocks. Nice to see your return.. and your Hair xD I want dreads. =/ I got so nervous playing you guys in winners and losers of doubles but it was awesome. =)

Goop - Man we had some cool Low Tier matchups. it was cool. I still hate your Doc. You throw so many CC D-smashes at me, I didn't know what to do. you were ownin me with that. In general SV well me and Axe mainly. RARELY smash. You might have corrupted me to SMASH! lol well not really but it's fun just having C-stick matches with Axe I always lose =/ All in all good matches. BTW: when are you gonna play me in pokemon you jerk???

Alt4Warrior - Man you remember me? Probably not, you just remember me because i'm Axe's dub partner lol. I see you're still the same funny guy. It's cool having conversation with you and such. You always seem so happy, but then again I never see you with a frown on your face that's cool too. We should play next time. I didn't get to play you

Southpaw - Man I played you only ONCE EVER. and I think that was at T5. You were in my pool with Chucky, I want to play you again. It'd be cool if we could play sometime. Thanks for giving Axe a hell of a time with his matches. When you make him laugh *whispers* he plays worse.. keep it up! xD j/k Jeff don't hurt me. xD

Duff0 - Man you're one of the funniest people i've ever met. Thanks for staying up and doin those target test late at night when I was nearly asleep. watching you entertains me so much. I don't think i've ever laughed so hard from watching a target test be played. Man you're amazing. I hope you keep up the melee spirit too. pretty soon i'll have to look out for you. BTW - I stole some of your food =) so now you know where it went. xD Do me a favor too. Kick Tai's *** in melee *woot* xD j/k Tai..........or AM I?

Yoko - Man you're a pretty quiet guy. I'll have to turn you into a chatterbox like me.. See read all this above you and some below you lol (I like to talk... lol as you can see. Hope we get to play next time.

Wakka - Man you shocked the hell out of me. I practice daily on Samus usually, but wow you murdered me with her in the first round.. I'll never play M2 on your Samus ever again. The falco/samus matches were close too. IT was cool how you beat me in winners, then i had to play you in losers again i'm like WTF. those were close matches too but it was fun. Good games man

Dark - Lol man you always look mad when I come around you but hey that's what I do. sorry for hittin you but i wanted to you know I was there.. Man we had some intense 2v2's those were my favorite matches of the tourney.

Light - Your Peach is Amazing... You even corrupted Joey (YEAH) to play Peach i notice you even taught him some things... Jerk! you taught him before you taught me.... It's so cool watching your Peach it'd be nice to play you again..

Forward/Wobbles - congrats on the win i didn't get to play either of you maybe next time...

FOr all of you I forgot i'll edit this post and include you.. MAYBE!!

Top Bottom