• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BACK ON: Columbia, MD - May 31 - Cyberden

Shinku

Smash Champion
nah its all good coney. i did try and shake your hand after the match and you just yelled out "****ing ice climbers " LOLZ. but hey you did take out me and lobos on our first team match. good ****

Coney

Smash Master
Yeah, I acted like a complete *** and I'm sorry about that. I got completely destroyed by those CG's and didn't know how to take it--no matter what I did, I literally couldn't escape getting into them, but it's only because you're a great player. If you're going to the tourney in Laurel I will give you a GREAT BIG HUG, maybe we can play a few friendlies, I really gotta get used to those little jerks.

And I got lucky in that 2v1 with you and Lobos. When I'm falling back, I tend to pull Gordos like no-one's business.

nohomo

Smash Rookie
Coney- If you're gonna be in the tournament in Laurel, my partner (eoJ) and I are up for some friendlies. You guys weren't bad.

And as far as that D3 dash... All we did was shield.

Coney

Smash Master
Well ****, I thought I'd surprise you guys. Nohomo, I've got a different teammate for Laurel and we'll definitely play you guys.

As Dedede, everything I did made me fall into your arms and for some reason everything I tried to do would hit Nana instead of Popo and the lack of damage was distressing. I know what I did wrong now but **** I was mad.

Noraa

Smash Lord
hey nohomo me and my boy tom are at cyber den mybe once a week. hit me up for sum friendlies or anyone else that goes to the sen for fun.

Shinku

Smash Champion
**** you slikvik. mr game n watch has too much priority over ic's

yeam im def gonna try and be at the tourney at laurel, i dont mind getting a few friendlies in, just no hug for me, give it to azen lol =)

CasSteal

Smash Cadet
hey nohomo me and my boy tom are at cyber den mybe once a week. hit me up for sum friendlies or anyone else that goes to the sen for fun.
yo wussup nora, ima tha guy that beat you with diddy kong XD aka CAS and yea im down to brawl with you guys at cyberden, i got a couple of buds who are down to brawl anywhere anytime, send me a message and schedule your demise

Noraa

Smash Lord
Ahhh haha =] Cas you were the third diddy i played that day. Actually the best diddy there i think. Yea man we have to set this up. Il hit you up.

Makximum

Smash Rookie
Good games to everyone, I'm glad it was such as a good turn out.

I need practice too, I'm usually at Cyberden Fri and Sat nights, and live 10min away, maybe I'll see some of you there. I don't want to lose so badly next time!

CasSteal

Smash Cadet
haha thanks! and is thumbs up the dude with the glasses? cuz i played him one on one and he barely got me! but that was then im improved now. but yea man send me a message im down to brawl on the weekends cuz i work till 9pm, unless that place stays open that late

thumbswayup

Smash Master
My man Thumbs had best diddy there see him son (random thrash talk lol)
LOL thanks, I would place higher if I didn't keep running into metaknights :mad: that and your insane pit. **** was too good, matches will be uploaded tonight (hopefully).

haha thanks! and is thumbs up the dude with the glasses? cuz i played him one on one and he barely got me! but that was then im improved now. but yea man send me a message im down to brawl on the weekends cuz i work till 9pm, unless that place stays open that late
I do wear glasses and we talked for a bit at cyberden, but I don't think I've ever played you. If we did I don't remember, but I've also gotten way better :)

NekoSempai

Smash Rookie
Lol@ everyone getting mad better in the past week since the tourney.

I've picked up GW since then. Not even sure how GW matches against MK, being that there were like 4x more MKs than snakes or anything else. I should look that up.

Anyways, Cyberden is open til midnight everyday, so late night gaming is usually my preferred method of play over there.

CasSteal

Smash Cadet
LOL thanks, I would place higher if I didn't keep running into metaknights :mad: that and your insane pit. **** was too good, matches will be uploaded tonight (hopefully).

I do wear glasses and we talked for a bit at cyberden, but I don't think I've ever played you. If we did I don't remember, but I've also gotten way better :)

yea i think i we played a friendly at Drunken Sequel. the tourny at university of maryland. go to cyberden on saturday for some friendlys. me and redshirt collar dude gonna be up there smashin

Top Bottom