• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baby Bowser Vs. Bowser Jr.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Personally, I'd prefer Bowser Jr. over Baby Bowser for a few reasons:

• Easily separates Bowser's and his "clone's" moveset since Baby Bowser would have (potentially?) the same moveset as Bowser for it to make sense
  • It won't follow the "Baby" thing that's already going on with a lot of otehr characters
  • Baby Bowser can't beat a Yoshi
  • Bowser Jr. sounds much cooler

is it possible to give a mini bowser the star rod? would be epic :D maybe give him the falcon/sheik star rod ability, and change it in terms of strength,speed etc. would only change his ftilt/smash and dash attack. could also try to change it to look like a paintbrush :p
There's a vast amount of win in this post >.>. The star rod would affect his jab, too; however, in terms of knockback, speed and power... that can be changed, right? Sweetspots with the star rod would be awesome, too.

jalued

Smash Lord
the main problem though is that while holding an item you cant grab... so we would have to maybe make the kooper klaw an alternative grab (lucky that he has it :p ), or just balance him out some other way. thats the only problem that i can see

mofo_

Smash Ace
the main problem though is that while holding an item you cant grab... so we would have to maybe make the kooper klaw an alternative grab (lucky that he has it :p ), or just balance him out some other way. thats the only problem that i can see
can't sword ganon grab? if so, why cant bowser jr?

since he'll be holding star rod.......can it be changed into only f-tilt and jab are star rod moves?
star rod f-smash would be okay, but then it'd have to have infinite star shots and maybe less range since about 3 stars shoot out or change it to 1 star shot

GuruKid

Smash Ace
is it possible to give a mini bowser the star rod? would be epic :D maybe give him the falcon/sheik star rod ability, and change it in terms of strength,speed etc. would only change his ftilt/smash and dash attack. could also try to change it to look like a paintbrush :p
I'm in full support of this idea. A unique mechanic like this would be simply awesome.

Though his inability to perform normal grabs may be an issue... maybe the hacking team can find a way around that.

mofo_

Smash Ace
I'm in full support of this idea. A unique mechanic like this would be simply awesome.

Though his inability to perform normal grabs may be an issue... maybe the hacking team can find a way around that.
IIRC sword ganon can grab....

9Kplus1

Smash Master
oh well if he can grab with the star beam, then we have 1 serious prob.... no grab modifier atm, so would be exactly the same grabs as bowser.
I doubt it would be a problem unless it messes with the size mod. If grab range is decreased as well as power (and knockback? maybe a chaingrab :p), Bowser's smaller clone shouldn't have any problems with having the same grabs as Bowser. tbh, I'd rather just see Bowser Jr with a star rod working and have everything else fixed when it can be.

jalued

Smash Lord
I doubt it would be a problem unless it messes with the size mod. If grab range is decreased as well as power (and knockback? maybe a chaingrab :p), Bowser's smaller clone shouldn't have any problems with having the same grabs as Bowser. tbh, I'd rather just see Bowser Jr with a star rod working and have everything else fixed when it can be.
oh and i have requested on kittycorp for a paintbrush texture on the star rod to see if its possible :D

mofo_

Smash Ace
forbidden seven=characters in brawl that are not there. their data is still on the disk
they dont even have css slots.
only slots available are warioman,gigabowser,red,blue,green,yellow alloys, solo popo, solo nana

not sure whether it was popo or nana ( or both? ) have their own css slot

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I think that it was just Popo.

Speaking of, why can Geno be made from solo Popo? :/
you mean nana. as of yet this is the Giga Bowser anf friends CSS equivilency:

Bowser -> Giga Bowser
Wario -> Wario Man
IC -> Popo
ROB -> Nana
Mario -> Yellow Alloy
C.Falcon -> Red Alloy
Kirby -> Green Alloy
Zelda -> Blue Alloy

jalued

Smash Lord
still waiting on paintbrush from starrod texture. dont know ifs it possible to not have star end, if that is a prob. but apparently is possible to get paint splodges coming from the wand

Top Bottom