• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[B] what Masahiro Sakurai thought of melee[/B]

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
i thought i should put this in the melee room instead the brawl room, correct me if I'm wrong. Just to tell you, this is a joke.

1) first off, Kirby, his own creation, turned out to suck in melee unlike in SSB when he rocked. you can tell by the brawl video that he un-nerfed him.

2) there wasn't enough Kirby characters. he then decided there must be metanight and King DeDeDe.

3)he probably only put Pichu in to show that 2nd generation pokeman stinks, and only his beloved 1st generation pokemon are good.

4) as he soon found out, Pichu was actually placed higher then the "best pokemon of all time," Mewtwo.

5) Jigs was probably at first put as joke too, but then Jpuff placed higher then cute little Pikachu. you know Sakurai's going to un-nerf Pikachu to finish his life-long dream of having Pikachu beat Mickey Mouse in the "worlds favorite mouse thing" contest. I think he still hasn't gotten over it and so Jigs won't be in brawl.

not much to talk about, but i thought i'd leave it open for comments. if you don't like it, flame all you like. I'm used to it since i post so much in the Roy boards.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I'm ashamed that I didn't know how some threads were bold and so I tried to bold it myself. That's why there's [/B] and is it .

Egret

Smash Journeyman
Lawl, used to flames cause you post in he roy boards. The facts were amusing, thanks.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
How do you know this stuff, any links?
I think you guys are taking this all to seriously. it was a joke. none of them are true. well, except for him creating Kirby and liking the first generation pokemon.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
no wai dooood. mickey mouse ***** pikachu.
and lol @ getting flamed in roy boards. get used to it, thats all we ever do.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Jigglypuff is 1st generation. So wouldn't he want to keep him in?
i guess but Jigs is something you wouldn't strike as fearsome. My guess is that they originally put Jigs in as a joke. since Jigs hasn't been confirmed yet, my guess is he's mad because an annoying puffball like Jigs is higher tier then all the other pokemon, and worse still, his FAVORITE non-annoying puffball, Kirby.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
i guess but Jigs is something you wouldn't strike as fearsome. My guess is that they originally put Jigs in as a joke. since Jigs hasn't been confirmed yet, my guess is he's mad because an annoying puffball like Jigs is higher tier then all the other pokemon, and worse still, his FAVORITE non-annoying puffball, Kirby.
Well that Joke is now a tradition to everybody. Jiggs was hated in N64. But now mostly everybody respects Jigglypuff as a tradition to smash bros. The first character being unlocked. Jiggs hasn't been confirmed yet cause none of the other n64 secret characters have been confirmed yet. And since when did Sakurai hate Jigglypuff? Jiggs is the second most popular pokemon in Japan. And I think Sakrai could care less about the tier lists. Why would he even be mad that Pikachu and Kirby aren't top tier. That would be really immature, and an Adult wouldn't be immature like that. And if you really never knew Jigglypuff replaced Pit because of Popularity. Jigglypuff is still Popular than Pit and just because hes in dosn't hurt jigglys chances.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Well that Joke is now a tradition to everybody. Jiggs was hated in N64. But now mostly everybody respects Jigglypuff as a tradition to smash bros. The first character being unlocked. Jiggs hasn't been confirmed yet cause none of the other n64 secret characters have been confirmed yet. And since when did Sakurai hate Jigglypuff? Jiggs is the second most popular pokemon in Japan. And I think Sakrai could care less about the tier lists. Why would he even be mad that Pikachu and Kirby aren't top tier. That would be really immature, and an Adult wouldn't be immature like that. And if you really never knew Jigglypuff replaced Pit because of Popularity. Jigglypuff is still Popular than Pit and just because hes in dosn't hurt jigglys chances.
like I said, you guys are taking this thread WAY to seriously. it was a joke.

Top Bottom