• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest AZOne: BIG$MONEY$TOURNAMENT Jan. 6th.

Buttons!

Smash Rookie
msg forward for housing and rides, ill be helping forward with rides from airport but gas money will be appricated :p

forward

Smash Champion
Rofl, so can you guys tell me whos housing and driving me? cuz im just waiting on you guys cuz i have the money to buy the plane tickets right now. so the longer it takes to find out, the bigger of a chance i wont be able to make it cuz the price of the tickets will go up....

sry for the annoyance...
I'm not exactly sure who is going to pick you up. It could either be Buttons, Taj, Sam, or maybe even somebody else. And I'm not sure who will house you, it would most likely be me though.

white-oblv: yes you can get housing

PandaX

Smash Lord
Hey Foward, I'd love to make it but I'm scheduled for that day. :( I'm gonna pretty much hype it as much as I can in socal to get you peeps tho. I know Deep SoCal, DSF, and many others want in, so you guys got my support.

Demised

Smash Ace
Hey Foward, I'd love to make it but I'm scheduled for that day. :( I'm gonna pretty much hype it as much as I can in socal to get you peeps tho. I know Deep SoCal, DSF, and many others want in, so you guys got my support.

Do it. We need all of socal to come=). Although knowing how many smashers you guys have there might be pretty hard. Made alot of your guys tournys, would hope to see some of you guys at one here=). Sean, if people need housing, give me a yell

PandaX

Smash Lord
Hey Sean, I'm trying to work on things with Ken and them. If all things go well between us, we'd love to have you here again for SoCal one last time. If Ken and I meet an agreement, you can definately see Chu and Vidjo along with many others. This time it won't be so small of a turn out and I'll spam attention to this tournament on the 6th. I'll keep you posted and let you know everything on AIM.

Smash it and dash it bro, you're one of the best Falco's Eva!

Do it. We need all of socal to come=). Although knowing how many smashers you guys have there might be pretty hard. Made alot of your guys tournys, would hope to see some of you guys at one here=). Sean, if people need housing, give me a yell
This guy is too hardcore <3 Demised lolzies. I'm gonna try helping AZ out as much. You guys are a great crowd.

lucidangel514

Smash Rookie
can someone please PLEASE tell me if you know of any hotels/motels close to the location? i wanna go but my dad doesn't want me to stay at someone's house who he doesnt know so i have to get a hotel XP

forward

Smash Champion
lucidangel: How will you be getting here? Will you be driving? If not, are you just gonna go to the airport and take a cab from there?

The address is 2719 S. Reyes Mesa, AZ 85202. I'm sure you could do a search in that zip code and find all the close hotels.

Demised

Smash Ace
Panda is lucky Im not gay.... He would have one Large Queer on his hands.

-Quote Taken from Husband.

Would like to come to Socal asap. If possible even before the end of the year. Dont care even if theres a tournament, would be cool just to see you guys and play smash again. Havent in awhile now. Would there be room for a Jiggz who just wants to chilllzlzlzlzzzzz?

also..Sean / Forward ...

Mind if i come over this Saturday? Chill and some smash. Mel also wants to come to. She really wants to meet u guys and maybe play some smash her self ^_^. Shes to good at this game. 2 v 1, she wins

Goop

Smash Journeyman
You must come over to the tournament at my place Tim there will likely be well over 20 people there.

Buttons!

Smash Rookie
why are you telling sean to slap me? you should slap yourself for saying that. lol.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
if housing is provided I can come for sure, and you guys said it would be :p

I am going to try to buy my plane tickects soon, like january like 3rd I think if we cannot form a road trip I will maybe be the only utah person coming.

-----Gojira

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, I gotta do some serious practice before the big day. If anyone wants to get together for a smash fest, lemme know. Whenever is cool.

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Yo me and Butters are going to this, don't know if he already posted... but yeah

EDIT: Taj!!! Check my siggy I guarantee you will giggle, since your alliance this should be funny for you ^.^

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Hey Tim, I would be more than willing to get some practice in before this tournament. I will be gone for a few days before and after Christmas but other than that I am free. Tell me what works for you.

PS Your PM box is full.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
hey Demised, i tried sending u a message but your box is full!!!
so what i was gonna say was, me and Light can play any time u want to, so message me when u are free to play.

Knightmare

Smash Cadet
Wow I cant believe this game is still so full of life. It's a shame that THE BEST IN THE COSMOS quit. Dont worry though. I will be back on Brawl.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Well guys i am currently in the airport leaving for texas. Just wanted to say i will be at Azone...a lil late but I will be there. Prolly my last tourney, so see ya guys then.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
hey Knightmare, is that u Shane??
if it is, u gonna show up to this tourney to play for 1 last time, or maybe just show up to hang out, it would be nice to see u again.

Knightmare

Smash Cadet
yeah this is Shane. maybe i will come just to hang out and see how much better everyone got. it's been a while since i've seen my smash buddies.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Shane, I've heard so much about you since I started playing Smash last March. The Banditos have a great admiration towards you. I guess I won't see your reputed mindgames 'til Brawl. Alright then, 'til Brawl.

PS: Tim: I've got a two week break and the STB would love to Smash with you.

EVEN BETTER: You should come to Glendale UnderGround.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Um... Maxxxpower, I don't think you know this Shane lol. I think your talking about Hanki, Knightmare is a different person. Yeah... a lot of people in the smash community have the same names...

Knightmare/Shane, please come to this tourney, even just to hang out!

forward

Smash Champion
I'd like to start registration at 9, and start the tourney at 10. If that's a little early for you guys, I can make it start later, just lemme know

Top Bottom