• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AzC Presents - AzOneTwoStep! - Phoenix Arizona!- JunE! 14th/15th SSBB - Pre-register!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I can't wait for crews.

Texas crew:
Sethlon
Hylian
Roy_R
Pozerwolf.

Going to be amazing.

stoNe

Smash Cadet
uhm...if CO wants housing they better ****ing call me soon....or at least PM me...if not by thursday at 5PM Pacific time then my house is open to lots of people.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Texas will no longer be attending. We don't have a car to take anymore :(.

Sorry guys.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I should skip the arizona tournament just to show up to this. We can do a Hylian vs 4 other people crew match. I will use 4 different characters.

That wouldn`t be fair though...now that I think about it lol.
He's missing out.

Sao

Smash Cadet
Texas will no longer be attending. We don't have a car to take anymore :(.

Sorry guys.
Take a bus or something, all this mm talk were gunna ****, etc and you back out at the last minute! are you upset that rainbow cruise isn't a counter pick =(

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to hear Texas can't make it... pretty sad really =/

Nevada on the other hand is completely prepared, we have a full car coming all the way from Reno and we have three more full cars from Las Vegas. Housing is taken care of and we are all very exited to meet new smashers and to do well in the tournament. Can't wait to see you all there XD

hitori

Smash Journeyman
ready and waiting! ^^ the Reno car is heading down to vegas tomorrow, and the 3-4 full cars from NV should all be in by Friday night....

Anyone down for some pre-tourney MM's or crew battles?

oh, and I've heard from t!mmy and t0mmy that there are some issues w/ their bus plan. Don't worry, Eugene NEVER johns out of tournaments, so I'm sure they'll show, but they might need a little help. EoW, if you're still housing them, please please try and give them a ring to make sure everyone's on the same page. >_> I love seeing smash twinz..

oh, and PM me, EoW, if you need their contact #.

stoNe

Smash Cadet
I herd that CO got another place to stay, so i can house upwards of 6 people. if anyone needs a place to stay let me know.

Demised

Smash Ace
3-4 cars? nice guys. Would be nice to if t0mmy and T!mmy show. twins + Kirby players = to good.

Where are all you guys gonna be Friday night / when u get in? Wanna play some outa staters before I get Cali from the Bus Station at 11:30PM.

I have a garbage bag full of individual bags of different kinds of poor brothers potato chips to donate for extra snacks.. Im talkin 100's.

ps, Morty and Sao are twins. Twin teams MM? lol. (whos the better twinnnns)

hitori

Smash Journeyman
3-4 cars? nice guys. Would be nice to if t0mmy and T!mmy show. twins + Kirby players = to good.

Where are all you guys gonna be Friday night / when u get in? Wanna play some outa staters before I get Cali from the Bus Station at 11:30PM.
I'll PM you my phone number, we should be getting in to Mesa around 4 or 5PM on friday, and I'm sure we'd be down for some smashies...

plus, I wanna do a tag match w/ you! ^^ there must be a dozen Johnny-5 tags at this tourney. >_<

ajsmith401

Smash Apprentice
Take a bus or something, all this mm talk were gunna ****, etc and you back out at the last minute! are you upset that rainbow cruise isn't a counter pick =(
Yeah...Texas sounds pretty weak right now...LoL. Me and DSF are taking the ****ing Grey Hound up there LAWL so no johns Texas.

I have a garbage bag full of individual bags of different kinds of poor brothers potato chips to donate for extra snacks.. Im talkin 100's.

ps, Morty and Sao are twins. Twin teams MM? lol. (whos the better twinnnns)
Thanks for getting us in advance LoL

Kirby-oh

Smash Apprentice
Heh, I'm right around there this weekend. It's a family vacation, though. I'd love to get an Oli rep, but I don't think I'll make it.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Somebody better keep this thread updating with how Sethlon is doing :).

Top Bottom