• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AzC Presents - AzOneTwoStep! - Phoenix Arizona!- JunE! 14th/15th SSBB - Pre-register!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Partially because it's a walk-off stage.

LOLDEDEDE

I've heard the *camp up there* argument, but no. The fact that you can walk over and just push someone off past the KO Blast Line is retardedly stupid. How would you feel if you got chaingrabbed off the level?

The level is different from other levels. In the second sublevel, the way you can walk towards the KO Blast Line unlike other stages is abnormal from the other tourney viable stages.

Fire Emblem and the music kicks major *** though.
---
G-mo, it's just the way it tilts and how it can screw you over in recovery sometimes. Although this is another stupid reason, and I agree with that, some say the background is distracting. >_>

LC should remain a CP partly because it screws over campers' projectiles and ghey chain grabbers.

In Corneria, the wall could be a problem. But then again, if you get stuck in it, it's your fault. >_>

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
If you get CGed off the blast edges on that stage, you deserve it. Don't go down to where it can happen. Problem solved.

And I'm not saying to go WAAAAAAAY up. The other platforms work fine, too.

ABIDE

Smash Apprentice
Just as long as Lylat Cruise is a CP and Castle Siege isn't in the tourney, I'm fine.

I mean, who honestly likes Lylat Cruise? >_>

I've already had that happen to me on Delfino Plaza with a DDD. Its wack attack.,

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i like lylat cruise. well, i hate it but i do good on it. no reason at all that it isn't neutral. who cares that it tilts?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
i like lylat cruise. well, i hate it but i do good on it. no reason at all that it isn't neutral. who cares that it tilts?
Ness, Lucas, Wolf, (somewhat) Falco, Ike, CF, Ganon, and a few other characters all care, simply because of their recoveries being gimped. Also, it messes up auto-cancelling for some characters (Ganon, lololol, not like anyone is going to play him in tournament).

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Seriously? Still no Rainbow Cruise?

It's an amazing counterpick stage vs characters like IC's...And there is absolutely nothing wrong with it...

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Guys I haven't played melee in at least 2 months, but I'll still **** all. Money match?
Sure, your Fox vs LoVo's Link, best of 3.

Wait a second...

Jkjklololol

I'll do friendlies, I don't know about MMing you. Every time I play Melee, I get ****ed over because I try to drop my shield and attack.

EDIT: Is Stone back yet? We need his address, so we can set up our budget.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
EDIT: Is Stone back yet? We need his address, so we can set up our budget.
Hes back i think i pmed you his number.

and rainbow cruise stays off if meta knight can kill anyone at 0% with a ez mode tornado its a ******** stage. im keeping it off till i get some mass outcry that it needs to be on.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hes back i think i pmed you his number.

and rainbow cruise stays off if meta knight can kill anyone at 0% with a ez mode tornado its a ******** stage. im keeping it off till i get some mass outcry that it needs to be on.
Are you kidding? That stage is great against metaknight...he dies off the top sooo easily...

Learn how to airdodge/DI if people are doing that to you. You can DI the uair string so that only one or two of them hits you then AD out.

It's so scrubbish to ban something because you can't beat it :(.

I mean..I play ICE CLIMBERS. That is their worst stage and I really really want it on. As well as Pirate ship. I don't even play Meta :(. I don't know how you could put jungle japes on there and not those stages...Japes is much worse then melee. The water is pretty much instant death on the left side, and anywhere for some characters. And since you can't jump out immediatly the clap trap gets you often >_<.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Are you kidding? That stage is great against metaknight...he dies off the top sooo easily...

Learn how to airdodge/DI if people are doing that to you. You can DI the uair string so that only one or two of them hits you then AD out.

It's so scrubbish to ban something because you can't beat it :(.

I mean..I play ICE CLIMBERS. That is their worst stage and I really really want it on. As well as Pirate ship. I don't even play Meta :(. I don't know how you could put jungle japes on there and not those stages...Japes is much worse then melee. The water is pretty much instant death on the left side, and anywhere for some characters. And since you can't jump out immediatly the clap trap gets you often >_<.
Oh no i understand believe me, three people from my staff and a large amount of people's comments on the pre-reg form say i shouldnt allow it.

please dont accuse me as the one who cant get away from it. its not a solo choice its a group choice. i love rainbow cruise, i play dedede.... think about it logically please. any who i know you didnt know the details but still hurt the feel goods ;*(.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think Pirate Ship should be allowed. I don't even like it, but it's really not something to ban.
This........

And :( @ Rainbow Cruise...

I don't understand why you are banning so many stages >_<.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
while we're requesting odd CP's, please add Luigi's Mansion to the list of requested levels. There are at least 3 guys coming down from Northern Nevada that would love to see it on.

it doesn't even hurt you when you play on it. nor does it move. and it's pretty flat. ^^ almost neutral, right?

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Its not so much what i want banned or unbanned its a mix between the comments on the pre-reg and comments of staff. If everyone wanted only wanted to neutrals that would be the tourney format.

I've made a surprise decision however in reguards to counter picks...... ill see everyone tourney day!

PM ME if you have housing questions!

Demised

Smash Ace
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! This isnt spam. This is me being pumped up for this tourney.

Out of state: Lets play when u get in. Where am i goin EOW to play some out of state? TELL ME!!!

ps. did u buy AOC yet?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sethlon and I are taking this..Teams AND Singles.

/trash talk.

I look forward to the games everyone :).

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
YAY NV! Best crew eva. Cept you are missing Peach, so you won't be bringing it home. She is the heart of the Nevada crew.
Why are you cheering for NV? CO>>>NV, and you're part of Colorado. Have some pride, mangz.

Though 3 of our best players won't be attending this, so CO's crew is gonna be a little weak this time around. D:

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Why are you cheering for NV? CO>>>NV, and you're part of Colorado. Have some pride, mangz.

Though 3 of our best players won't be attending this, so CO's crew is gonna be a little weak this time around. D:
NO JOHNS SON!

koikaze

Smash Apprentice

Do I smell a crew battle? Hmmmm?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Man, even with 3 of our best players gone, CO is gonna **** some face. We're gonna take top 4.

Doubles.
Singles.
Crews.

AZ and NV suck balls. Cali is even worse.

Top Bottom