• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AzC Presents - AzOneTwoStep! - Phoenix Arizona!- JunE! 14th/15th SSBB - Pre-register!

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Come on guys...get in the game...the sooner we know how many people are coming, the faster we can get a venue. :)
Yeah man, im looking at two venues today.... there kinda expensive though.... :/

still all of cali has to preregister, CO, NM, still alot of people who have not preregistered which includes alot of AZ

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Yeah man, im looking at two venues today.... there kinda expensive though.... :/

still all of cali has to preregister, CO, NM, still alot of people who have not preregistered which includes alot of AZ[/QUOTE

hey, do you know whether that venue Forward used for AZ one still available? that venue was pretty big.

quote: man up, son. from "slick"

I like this guy. He fits right in.

EoW

Smash Apprentice

still all of cali has to preregister, CO, NM, still alot of people who have not preregistered which includes alot of AZ[/QUOTE

hey, do you know whether that venue Forward used for AZ one still available? that venue was pretty big.

quote: man up, son. from "slick"

I like this guy. He fits right in.
Lol, that was my old work, the venue i reserved for Az one was awesome! but i think i burnt some bridges quitting their.

stoNe

Smash Cadet
make sure to put on there, no friendlies on tourney TV's or you will be DQ'd :)

EoW

Smash Apprentice
make sure to put on there, no friendlies on tourney TV's or you will be DQ'd :)

Venue is my main concern right now, then ill fix rules and edit some things that alot of the people registered wish for me to change.

But thats why i havnt updated much im workin on other things right now >.<

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
i regesistered, but it doesnt show up on the list. dont know if u gotta update it, or i gotta do something so that my submission went through?

stoNe

Smash Cadet
Venue is my main concern right now, then ill fix rules and edit some things that alot of the people registered wish for me to change.

But thats why i havnt updated much im workin on other things right now >.<
yeah i know :)
do we have anything to look at on saturday? my work declined my trip to manila because they are dumb ***** hahaha so ill prob end up going next week instead so we should go check stuff out this weekend.
i regesistered, but it doesnt show up on the list. dont know if u gotta update it, or i gotta do something so that my submission went through?
yeah we have to update it, it's a free website and it does not have all the database management qualities that we would like, but whatever it's free hahah

EoW

Smash Apprentice

its fine i got your and your brothers i just have to update the site.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
JTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoCal needs to come to this thing. We live too close not to share love.
I would, but its brawl =\

Lots of big tourneys happening this summer :O

Demised

Smash Ace
I'll see what i can do about OOS. Give people some time though. I mean 24 in 2 days is great. Alot have probably not even heard of this yet. I'd say 1 month time we'll have a good estimate of OOS. But alot wont know if they can make it till it gets closer. Alex(DSF) told me he is going, and i'll see if I can talk to Lee(the winner of the gamestop tourney) into comin. I mean, he is deep pockets now so. ;)

Me Myself and Jy

Smash Cadet
You should have put "Crew" on the PreReg to see how many Crews were coming to see if we could turn Crews into a tourney or if it would just remain friendly.

Mailorder

Smash Cadet
Oh man... reading this thread got me all hyped. Seeing all the old names posting here, I was reminded that it was thanks to Smash that I made my first friends moving into AZ. I'm still helplessly drugged on TF2, but I'll find time to get Glide to train me up.

And now that I actually have video editing skills (from making TF2 vids)... you can bet that I'm down to craft a video of some sort for the tournament, if needed. I'll serve the AZ smash scene the best I can.

stoNe

Smash Cadet
Oh man... reading this thread got me all hyped. Seeing all the old names posting here, I was reminded that it was thanks to Smash that I made my first friends moving into AZ. I'm still helplessly drugged on TF2, but I'll find time to get Glide to train me up.

And now that I actually have video editing skills (from making TF2 vids)... you can bet that I'm down to craft a video of some sort for the tournament, if needed. I'll serve the AZ smash scene the best I can.
dude, you have to get me out of smash and playing TF2 again hahaha TF2 is WAY more fun, I just don't have anyone to play TF2 with :(

stoNe

Smash Cadet
That is if they stay the whole time this time G-mo. lol.
ya then he *****ed so much he got his money back from the tourney:laugh::laugh:
im glad that won't be able to happen at our tourney...so even if you do leave early, don't even ask:mad:

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys i made some updates, looked at what was said in majority of the comments. So i changed the levels, and added the crews details.

Also i had to add on a venue fee.... sorry but 400$ per day for 2 days is the cheapest we have found so far...... again we are still looking. I will be providing reciepts at the tourny before anyone pays for anything so i dont get called a lier, or profit monger.

Any thing we make over the initial venue cost will all go to prizes randomly thown out during the tourny....

such as the durian challange..... (dont ask)

but yeah any questions/concernes please post

<3

Eow OUTIE!

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys a venue will be posted by monday or tuesday i feel like i have to get one so more people will register..... I will also post the cost of the venue.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
whys the thread so dead yet all the regional zones are talking about this tourney :*(

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I aint gay? Nah mean, son. I roll deep. From the streets. Lendale park crips, 19th ave, what you know about that?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I'm pretty excited for this tourney. I can't wait to see how many people end up going. I must commend you Casey for throwing the original AZOne; that was the best tournament I've ever been to. Including OC3.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Confirmed VENUE WOOT!!!!! and also lots of OOS starting to register! woot! including 1 utah!!! yeahz !!!

Maxxpower! thanks man :) for the compliment, hopefully this tourny is bigger and better :)

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Is this tourney gonna be too good?
of course :) just under 50 registered less then a week of this being posted, a massive venue that probably way to big still lots of advertising to do.

Top Bottom