• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AZ Project Melee Power Rankings Thread/ Social Thread

fark

Smash Apprentice
So when do you guys want to play?

:phone:
Dook, I want to play whenever you're available. I haven't played any smash in about a year and wanna play pm. This is pokey btw if you had forgotten my tag on here.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I can see Kyle, Jeff and Wobbles being placed higher than me. No one else. And I can also see me being placed above Wobbles since the only time I ever played him (MM crew battle) I beat him (4-3?). Jeff I'm 平気(indif.) about. Kyle I would say is better than me, but we gotta play. Anyways, yo what it is and stuff. ^_^

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Dook, I want to play whenever you're available. I haven't played any smash in about a year and wanna play pm. This is pokey btw if you had forgotten my tag on here.
Where do you live? If you want to play early morning status I don't go to class on Tuesday until Noon, and on Wednesday I don't go to class until 7:00 PM. I am just off of Dobson and Main St. I can host. P:M Only!

I should make a post of this on the facebook page and Brawl page.

Also, Text me: 480-274-4638 or gmail chat me if you are more comfortable over a computer: bagagle@gmail(dot)com

fark

Smash Apprentice
Where do you live? If you want to play early morning status I don't go to class on Tuesday until Noon, and on Wednesday I don't go to class until 7:00 PM. I am just off of Dobson and Main St. I can host. P:M Only!

I should make a post of this on the facebook page and Brawl page.

Also, Text me: 480-274-4638 or gmail chat me if you are more comfortable over a computer: bagagle@gmail(dot)com
Sorry I took so long, I just started a new job and they got me working mon through fri 8-5. So I'm on available on the weekends.

oksas

oak-sauce
pr should be updated so that i'm not above xander anymore because that's ********

but i guess we need an official tourney set to really decide that eh

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
You beat me in bracket.

John has beaten me in both tournaments we've played at.

By that criteria, John is better than me on paper.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Hey I have some project Melee tournament footage on my channel too. Link on the first post? YouTube.com/dookdigity

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
DON'T DIE, THREAD! This needs a major upgrade. Most of the top players moved out of state, and there have been a lot of tournaments not accounted for. Anyone need help? I want to help in any way possible.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest this Friday, Feb 22 2013 at The Gaming Zone! Just off of the Northwest Corner of Broadway and Hardy in Tempe, AZ.

We will be doing a Teams Tournament and a Crew Battle! People will start showing up at 6:00 PM and the tournament starts at 7:00 PM. It will probably go beyond 11:00 PM. If we end early we can head to ASU for the Melee Smashfest that usually goes until 5:00 AM in the morning!

And Okami, are you guys close to any major airport?

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
The closest one is Santa Ana Airport a.k.a. John Wayne Airport (SNA) which is about half an hour and reasonable to get to. LAX is ridiculously obnoxious and about an hour away no traffic, so count that one out. San Diego Airport is an hour away, but it's not nearly as bad as LAX. So that's an option too. But SNA is also super close (like, one city over) from Irvine, where most of the players are...MacD, Fly Amanita, ComboFest, etc.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
If you guys do a smashfest and it is convenient for anyone to give me a ride (or if public transit is easy) I wouldn't mind doing a day trip to Irvine for a PM smashfest. First flight in, last flight out.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Your best bet would be to do a weekend trip and come for a tournament. Spend the night at someone's place and take the flight back on Sunday.

Edit: Also, there's a tournament in NorCal which is P:M only in April. I think Fly and I are going.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I would love to do that! First 3 weeks in March are already out-of-town weeks, is there a tournament you are going to at the end of March? I would love to go to the tournament in April. If I could get housing that would also be amazing!

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Ha, turns out you can like posts. Liked. Let me know if there are also weekdays that are possible. I am on vacation for most of March.

Top Bottom