• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Az Presents The West Coast Championships!!!

Should this tournament have a doubles tourney or crews?

• Doubles Tourney

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • Crews

Votes: 30 53.6%

• Total voters

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
My crew is the Killa Krew not really anything big just some friends down for a little smashin and sorry for the bad grammer geez.

Corigames

Smash Hero
dont worry about corey, hes just angry cuz he cant win

oooh shnap
Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anyway, about the "Who are you", I think that came out wrong. I meant... welll... who are you? Not, "Who are you to be coming to this event", but "What is your name?" and info along that line.

It still doesn't change the fact that you should put your crew before yourself though, give a little respect.

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
true...I wonder what people will choose...no offense butters, you my boy!
I'm ok with gettin wobbled :)

coreygames said:
It still doesn't change the fact that you should put your crew before yourself though, give a little respect.
I don't know who you are, but whenever I meet you, 15$ mm?

TemplarPsi

Smash Ace
Update-------We still need more People guys, I'm doing a lot in my power to recruit as much as possible, Like i said if we dont reach our goal NO TOURNEY!!!!!. I will not pay $600 Dollars for this venue unless i know that 100 Ppl are sure to come.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Too much money!!!

Butters is gonna own you Coreygames. Save that $15 to money match me with
I don't have enough money to money match everybody! Look, try this. I'll MM Butters, if I win, then I'll MM you. Ok? I can't spend $25 on singles, $20 on doubles, and $30+ on MM when I only have 35 cents to my name.

Edit: Just read that part that says "Save that $15", so reverse what I said. I'll MM you, if I win, then I'll MM butters!

Can you put that down TemplarPsi?

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
I don't have enough money to money match everybody! Look, try this. I'll MM Butters, if I win, then I'll MM you. Ok? I can't spend $25 on singles, $20 on doubles, and $30+ on MM when I only have 35 cents to my name.

Edit: Just read that part that says "Save that $15", so reverse what I said. I'll MM you, if I win, then I'll MM butters!

Can you put that down TemplarPsi?
wait so do i get to mm you when i see you or not?

Corigames

Smash Hero
wait so do i get to mm you when i see you or not?
Remind me when we are closer to the date, because as of right now that may be a no. It already is going to cost me to pay for gas, the entry fees, and one MM (Either you or Mr. J). If I win the first, I'll play the second as of right now, but I might be able to save up enough money to MM both even if I lose the first. If push comes to shove, we could always do a dollar MM right?

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
Update-------We still need more People guys, I'm doing a lot in my power to recruit as much as possible, Like i said if we dont reach our goal NO TOURNEY!!!!!. I will not pay $600 Dollars for this venue unless i know that 100 Ppl are sure to come.
Yo Robbie. I dunno if you are too busy but just going through the thread I noticed that you can still add a few more people to the list

Me Myself and Jy(maybe), Love Dove(maybe), CutMet(maybe), Monkeys85711(maybe), ninjade1(and his crew of???), Flare233(maybe)

and also add James and Ruben because those two are going to come for sure they just don't post on smashboards. Just by updating the FRONTPAGE of this thread all the time should get more people to notice it too so you might want to think about that, not everyone is going to read through 13 pages of it just to see what is going on.

P.S. People who live in other parts of AZ should try posting things around their like colleges and high schools to just get some more people to come to this thing. I know im going to help Robbie put up some info around the UofA and whatnot. Just a suggestion.

Love_Dove

Smash Apprentice
Your not gonna beat Butters so money match me first
Don't be so sure mang. I think CoreyGames has a chance, check this out!!!

Butters vs. Bear

I think if Corey c-sticks and rolls enough, he might be able to beat him.

I <3 you Butters

Edit:

Oh yah, and as an update on my sitiation: I'm trying to convince three of my friends to come with me. I'll try to get back on as soon as I get responses from them.

<3

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you want lots of setups, Robbie, you should give people a discount for bringing one. Like what they did for Pound 2. They got over 40 setups because everyone's bringing them. Just say like half off of your entry fee if you bring a complete setup (TV plus cube). It won't take that much out of the pot, and it will bring in a lot more TVs. There's a lot of smashers who have TV's and GC's at home but just don't feel like bringing them when they play. If given an incentive, they will do so.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
so i realize im asking kind of a redundant question and im bringing up old news but who cares are we gonna do crews or doubles? and if we do do crews is there a way to i guess recruit someone before the tournament because my crew is only a four man 8( but we all want to crew battle so yeah.

Top Bottom