• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AZ Melee Mewtwo Main Feedback

dRevan64

Smash Journeyman
Jesus Christ almighty what sort of brouhaha have I stepped into
Does that mean that the charging shadowball was indeed made smaller? It looked like it when I was playing, but it may have been a model thing.

I played again with it last time someone brought PM to a smashfest, and it looks like the knockback and hitstun properties were altered too, but I'd like confirmation.
Like I said, I'm not sure. I don't think so, but shadowball does look pretty significantly different in this game and one way or another the aesthetic does have a marked effect on how people play with it. As far as hitstun and knockback go I don't play mewtwo enough to have a real feel for that but that would not be the first instance of strange attack properties changing–I know there's been a lot of complaint about pikachu's uair that based on my own informal testing seems valid, and I still think it's way easier to smashDI falco's shine than it used to be. I'm just corroborating your suspicions with more suspicions, though, none of this has been proven variables-free by digging around in frame data. Smash has a ****ton of variables.

As an aside I don't know what neckbeard stereotype features french pirates.

Edit: Dunning-kruger claims go both ways and I don't think the effect was ever intended to be used as an argumentative device.

Last edited:

Dillo64

Smash Apprentice
WHOA WHOA WHOA Professor, hold up a tick! While a lot of what you said there about high position in society and the dress and the neck growth was flattering, at no point did I ever mean to imply that the things I had to say here were intelligent! This is an internets message board for crying out loud, I dare not be held to such a standard! Perhaps I need my own disclaimer that reads: "Just because I am amused by you does not mean I think I am intelligent". Because if I was smart I would have stopped talking to you a long time ago.

I'm only here because you seem like a really interesting dude and I just want to see how you operate and what means you justify your actions by, and how hilariously serious you seem to take it, and how long I can keep you talking to me. ****s and giggles, in other words.

So out of curiosity, lets see if we can take this a step further. What do you think about things like the Civil Rights Movements and Gay Rights Movements? Legit causes or just things born out of "delusional ego preservation" that can be turned around on them just as well? I know that's nothing like what this situation is, but I just want to see where you draw the line on your whole "calling out bigotry/supremacy is just pompous idiots whining about not being superior" spiel.

Oh and I forgive you on the reading thing. And I'll google "Dunning-Kruger" when you google "Irony".

Like I said, I'm not sure. I don't think so, but shadowball does look pretty significantly different in this game and one way or another the aesthetic does have a marked effect on how people play with it. As far as hitstun and knockback go I don't play mewtwo enough to have a real feel for that but that would not be the first instance of strange attack properties changing–I know there's been a lot of complaint about pikachu's uair that based on my own informal testing seems valid, and I still think it's way easier to smashDI falco's shine than it used to be. I'm just corroborating your suspicions with more suspicions, though, none of this has been proven variables-free by digging around in frame data. Smash has a ****ton of variables.
One thing I never fully understood about Mewtwo was the issues with the projectiles. I heard that he was developed with Lucario as a base, and that they could not create "new" projectiles for him (which is why they had to change his forward throw), so that would lead me to believe that his Shadow Ball would have to be the same size as Lucario's Aura Sphere.... or something. I dunno.

I'm certainly no expert on the subject and don't really understand it. They created a new projectile for Lucario anyway with the EX Aura Sphere, didn't they? Or is this "no new porjectiles" thing only applicable to Mewtwo/Clone Engine characters (other characters have new projectiles, like Samus' Ice Missiles, right?)?

Anyone want to explain this one to me?

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
Edit: Dunning-kruger claims go both ways and I don't think the effect was ever intended to be used as an argumentative device.
All bits of research can be used to support arguments. The term "fallacy", for example, can go both ways from someone that actually understands its significance and by someone just used to regurgitating buzz-words. The nature of the dunning-kruger effect just happens to weigh in a person's inability to understand arguments. And while it is not expected for a person for a person to understand how he's displaying the Dunning-Kruger effect due to him being victim of the Dunning-Kruger effect in the first place, it can at least serve as a basis for a person to be a little more careful cautious before talking assuming that they're not too stupid to understand the principle behind the dunning-kruger effect in the first place. The biggest issue is that the Dunning-Kruger effect is not the sole basis on which a person does not understand an argument, but so is emotionally motivated delusion.

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
sigh

WHOA WHOA WHOA Professor, hold up a tick! While a lot of what you said there about high position in society and the dress and the neck growth was flattering, at no point did I ever mean to imply that the things I had to say here were intelligent! This is an internets message board for crying out loud, I dare not be held to such a standard! Perhaps I need my own disclaimer that reads: "Just because I am amused by you does not mean I think I am intelligent". Because if I was smart I would have stopped talking to you a long time ago.
That's a cute attempt to reduce cognitive dissonance and all, but in your supposed acceptance of your lack of intelligence, you still think you're making points when you're not, since being able to make points in the first place would require at least some iota of intelligence.

So out of curiosity, lets see if we can take this a step further. What do you think about things like the Civil Rights Movements and Gay Rights Movements? Legit causes or just things born out of "delusional ego preservation" that can be turned around on them just as well? I know that's nothing like what this situation is, but I just want to see where you draw the line on your whole "calling out bigotry/supremacy is just pompous idiots whining about not being superior" spiel.
Why won't you just read instead of trying to make a point that has already been refuted?

"superfluous connotations are solely a product of temperamental wile when unsubstantiated arbitrariness cannot be demonstrated in the reasoning of the accused [of being supremacist]."

The scientist is not a supremacist when eschewing the knave, nor the self-entitled 9 year old child, nor the autistic brony because he has well-established reason. In the other hand, the other type of discrimination you allude to has been demonstrated to be baseless.

Oh and I forgive you on the reading thing. And I'll google "Dunning-Kruger" when you google "Irony".
I know exactly what irony is, and we all despairingly point and laugh at kids like you in college in academic settings that use it incorrectly like you do while pretending that you made a point. Believe it or not, you're falling in every pitfall in the book.

You have nothing to accomplish here, so give it up.

dRevan64

Smash Journeyman
The nature of the dunning-kruger effect just happens to weigh in a person's inability to understand arguments.
Yeah but the context in which you were citing the dunning kruger was in response to passive aggressive ad hominem. It doesn't make any real comment on the other party's competency or lack thereof–especially since you don't have experimental data to compare the individual's supposed competency to–it just serves as slightly more intellectually charged ad hominem. Could've done just as well, or better, to ignore it.

The thread's topic was mewtwo at some point, I'm reasonably sure. The little lovers' quarrel up above is no longer even tangentially on topic and as much as I enjoy the faint tingle of schadenfreude from my electronic voyeurism, said quarrel might be more appropriate elsewhere.

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but the context in which you were citing the dunning kruger was in response to passive aggressive ad hominem. It doesn't make any real comment on the other party's competency or lack thereof–especially since you don't have experimental data to compare the individual's supposed competency to–it just serves as slightly more intellectually charged ad hominem. Could've done just as well, or better, to ignore it.

The thread's topic was mewtwo at some point, I'm reasonably sure. The little lovers' quarrel up above is no longer even tangentially on topic and as much as I enjoy the faint tingle of schadenfreude from my electronic voyeurism, said quarrel might be more appropriate elsewhere.
An ad hominem is not synonymous with "insult" and it's only a fallacy when it is used as an irrelevant substitute to counter-argument. I have made thorough rebuttals to each of his half-arsed attemps at "points", and supplementarily pointed out that he suffers from the dunning kruger effect, so in reality, claiming "ad hominem" is of no significance. Aside from being incompetent at argumentation, if he was incompetent at quantum physics and still pretended to be able to make claims of merit in the field, claiming that he suffers from the Dunning Kruger effect would sufficient there as well.

Furthermore, the ad hominem fallacy only discredits deductive reasoning, whereas the dunning-kruger effect is the conclusion of an inductive argument.

The world would be a better place if we just stopped the mentality of "let's ignore and put a friendly facade to the drooling child".

dRevan64

Smash Journeyman
An ad hominem is not synonymous with "insult" and it's only a fallacy when it is used as an irrelevant substitute to counter-argument.
The instance I'm referring to is here:
>Allergic to all the bull****

Dunning Kruger effect.
His instigation isn't even ad hominem, it's a passive aggressive dismissal. Your reply doesn't serve to argue with or minimize his point, because he didn't make one there. It's just an insult. I'm not going to reply further in the thread about this because like I said it's off topic but the entire line of conversation is counterproductive and noxious in any case.

Dillo64

Smash Apprentice
Bah, well that's a boring response. I don't think I was trying to make any points, at least not anymore. You think too highly of me, good sir!

I already told you, I have no one left to convince of anything, if I look like I'm trying to make some grand statement, I'm not. I'm honestly just curious now. I was just asking for an elaboration on your reasoning to see if it applies to the Rights movements and whatnot, if you consider such emotionally-driven movements in the same category as the ones you described prior. I was actually just genuinely asking a question there. Which I suppose I now have my answer to.

So is anyone going to answer my Mewtwo question or what?

Nguz95

Smash Lord
I'd be happy to answer your question. Nearly every character has something called an "Article." These articles can vary from projectiles, like Lucario's aura sphere or Falco's laser, to weapons, like Ike's sword or Mario's cape. These articles can be altered through PSA (a Brawl modding program), but they cannot be added or removed. Characters like Marth and Jigglypuff, who have no articles, cannot be given articles. Likewise, Lucario's aura sphere cannot be taken away from him. You can decide to take away its place in his moveset, but you cannot remove it form his character entirely.

The PMBR created Mewtwo by using Lucario as a base. They altered his article to make Shadow Ball, much like they altered Snake's Nikita to make his tranquilizer gun. Lucario has two articles: Aura Sphere, and Force Palm. I am not sure what they used Force Palm for (maybe Confusion or Disable?), but they were left with no more articles to make the Shadow Balls needed to recreate his forward throw.

To explain your question about Lucario's Spirit Bomb, that's just (as far as I know), a fully charged version of his Aura Sphere. When you alter articles, you can add levels of charge to them. I'm assuming they added a final level of charge that can only be attained when you have a Spirit Charge. Samus' Ice Missiles are in a similar boat I believe.

Shin_Mazinkaiser

Smash Journeyman
For someone who seems so educated, you have an insane lack of common sense.

It's sad, dood.

I mean sure, you can throw around an excessive amount of words to say something that can be said in far fewer words, but you still don't see how clearly stupid you're being.

It's clear that people would likely agree with and even PUSH your ideas to the PMBR (Especially regarding the shield dropping) if you didn't come off like a total ass-hat who thinks his opinion is made of gold.

And you seem to forget one important thing.

Nigg@, this is SmashBoards. You're in no position to "grade" me on my posts.

Shin_Mazinkaiser

Smash Journeyman

It's sad, dood.

I mean sure, you can throw around an excessive amount of words to say something that can be said in far fewer words, but you still don't see how clearly stupid you're being.

It's clear that people would likely agree with and even PUSH your ideas to the PMBR (Especially regarding the shield dropping) if you didn't come off like a total ***-hat who thinks his opinion is made of gold.

*****, this is SmashBoards. You're in no position to "grade" me on my posts.

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
The mental image of a person googling words without knowing the word he's looking for is utterly fascinating. I would like to hear more about it, but unfortunately this is not the place. I look forward to discussing your ideas later with your SPED instructor, buddy. Also, have you met Dillo64. I'd say the two of you have much in common.
We see clearly here that there is no counter argument to my previous post just another boring insult. He's conceded that he does in fact suck and his thread is useless. Can we lock it now or will it continue to be the highlight of the Mewtwo forums?

Last edited:

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
The instance I'm referring to is here:

His instigation isn't even ad hominem, it's a passive aggressive dismissal. Your reply doesn't serve to argue with or minimize his point, because he didn't make one there. It's just an insult. I'm not going to reply further in the thread about this because like I said it's off topic but the entire line of conversation is counterproductive and noxious in any case.
You're the only person that called it an ad hominem. Also, you're falling short to language. Just claiming something is "passive aggressive dismissal" doesn't mean anything. Claiming something is bull**** is discrediting that thing, which is making a claim. There was no argument provided, thus the fallacy is never committed since there is no form.

Also I repeat, the "ad hominem" you claim I committed is actually an cogent if we think of it from an inductive argumentative basis; it's a contingent fact.

Bah, well that's a boring response. I don't think I was trying to make any points, at least not anymore. You think too highly of me, good sir!

I already told you, I have no one left to convince of anything, if I look like I'm trying to make some grand statement, I'm not. I'm honestly just curious now. I was just asking for an elaboration on your reasoning to see if it applies to the Rights movements and whatnot, if you consider such emotionally-driven movements in the same category as the ones you described prior. I was actually just genuinely asking a question there. Which I suppose I now have my answer to.

Your "no one left to convince rhetoric" is what I was making fun of, because it itself is something you're trying to use to convince. The sad part is that you don't care about whether you're objectively wrong, illogical, or considered an idiot by people with an actual education and academic, intellectual qualifications. You're trying to look cool in front of your sad band of geeks that aren't accepted anywhere in the first place.

And your Mewtwo question doesn't really have anything to do with my thread, but I'm curious about it too.

It's sad, dood.

It's clear that people would likely agree with and even PUSH your ideas to the PMBR (Especially regarding the shield dropping) if you didn't come off like a total ***-hat who thinks his opinion is made of gold.

Nigg@, this is SmashBoards. You're in no position to "grade" me on my posts.
There's no such thing as common sense, logicians agree. "Common sense" is just the term that people with no formal understanding of logic to refer to their imaginary justification of actions as they see fit.

I never claimed that my opinions were made out of gold, nor did I ever pretend to. There's many people that know much more than I do, and that's a standard that I want to achieve before I can think my opinions are worth gold. What is true, in the other hand, is that yours are worth less than dirt. I mean, there's a reason I've been pushing you out of my thread. Everybody that's someone considers you the scum of the Earth. Just because I made a post in the boards, it doesn't mean that I asked for the contribution of the unwanted lesser forum members.

****, whether you're in college, youtube, in smashboards, etc, you're still in the real world. Whether you like to believe it or not, you don't escape the laws of logic, or physics, and if you're an idiot, you're an idiot anywhere you go, and as long as you think that you have something to say, it matters. You don't turn into this uber cool anime character in the internet where your opinion is just as good as anyone else's, but you turn into whatever you are pretending to be otherwise. There is no escape. :v

We see clearly here that there is no counter argument to my previous post just another boring insult. He's conceded that he does in fact suck and his thread is useless. Can we lock it now or will it continue to be the highlight of the Mewtwo forums?
Rofl, it's like autistic awareness day. First of all, you need to learn what an "argument" is because you seem to be in a hellbent path to prove that you're an irreparably idiot. There's actual classes for this, take them before continuing to make yourself look stupid in public. Secondly, the "another boring insult -_-" (this is probably the most common autistic attempt at a comeback I've seen) very clearly implies that (1) you have no basis for any of the premises (aka, they have been extracted from your anus), and (2) they make no sense.

Guys, seriously, I don't think any of you pretended that you knew how to do calculus before you learned it (assuming you ever did), so what makes you think you understand argumentation and logic?

Last edited:

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
I'd be happy to answer your question. Nearly every character has something called an "Article." These articles can vary from projectiles, like Lucario's aura sphere or Falco's laser, to weapons, like Ike's sword or Mario's cape. These articles can be altered through PSA (a Brawl modding program), but they cannot be added or removed. Characters like Marth and Jigglypuff, who have no articles, cannot be given articles. Likewise, Lucario's aura sphere cannot be taken away from him. You can decide to take away its place in his moveset, but you cannot remove it form his character entirely.

The PMBR created Mewtwo by using Lucario as a base. They altered his article to make Shadow Ball, much like they altered Snake's Nikita to make his tranquilizer gun. Lucario has two articles: Aura Sphere, and Force Palm. I am not sure what they used Force Palm for (maybe Confusion or Disable?), but they were left with no more articles to make the Shadow Balls needed to recreate his forward throw.

To explain your question about Lucario's Spirit Bomb, that's just (as far as I know), a fully charged version of his Aura Sphere. When you alter articles, you can add levels of charge to them. I'm assuming they added a final level of charge that can only be attained when you have a Spirit Charge. Samus' Ice Missiles are in a similar boat I believe.
I don't think that quite clears it. We know that these things are called "articles" and that they can't be added or removed apparently. The important question then is "why can't the article be used to make his forward throw?". Lucario has two different commands for the same base article, and both articles (the spirit bomb and the fully charged aura sphere) have different properties, which means that article was altered to create two different moves pretty much. So what are the limitations to PSA or whatever form of article modification that makes it so that you can't shoot 3 diagonal projectiles based on the aura sphere article that don't vanish when they hit and explode when they hit a surface?

It looks to me like Lucario's Side B article was used to make Mewtwo's gravity squeeze too.

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
That's fine you feel that way, but in real life your thread is useless and you do suck. You made a "I want this changed" thread and whined for buffs to a character before a meta has had a chance to develop because you can't adapt. You should work on your play, effective communication and making constructive threads instead of spending hours writing (and revising) responses in troll bait ones. It would probably be a better use of your supposed intelligence.

Nguz95

Smash Lord
I don't think that quite clears it. We know that these things are called "articles" and that they can't be added or removed apparently. The important question then is "why can't the article be used to make his forward throw?". Lucario has two different commands for the same base article, and both articles (the spirit bomb and the fully charged aura sphere) have different properties, which means that article was altered to create two different moves pretty much. So what are the limitations to PSA or whatever form of article modification that makes it so that you can't shoot 3 diagonal projectiles based on the aura sphere article that don't vanish when they hit and explode when they hit a surface?

It looks to me like Lucario's Side B article was used to make Mewtwo's gravity squeeze too.
That's an interesting question; however, I don't think I know enough to answer it. I'll edit this once i get some ideas.

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
That's fine you feel that way, but in real life your thread is useless and you do suck. You made a "I want this changed" thread and whined for buffs to a character before a meta has had a chance to develop because you can't adapt. You should work on your play, effective communication and making constructive threads instead of spending hours writing (and revising) responses in troll bait ones. It would probably be a better use of your supposed intelligence.
That's hilarious, for those of us that know how to type, typing 6 paragraphs is barely anything.

I'm sorry that you're of sub par intelligence and never find it such an apparent feat to make posts of significant in content, but telling yourself that you're good at the game, much less any better than me is just adorably ludicrous. I'm aware that you can't quite process words that are composed of 5 or more characters, but many of my suggestions can hardly be considered buffs while the important ones are fundamental fixes. The fact that you don't know anything about the characters is an entirely different thing.

And regardless of what you consider a "constructive" thread and a "trollbait" thread, you don't belong in the discussion of either. You never have, and you never will. I'm just having fun with that fact instead of ignoring you the way most people would, which is why I guess you think this a "trollbait" thread. :v

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
That's hilarious, for those of us that know how to type, typing 6 paragraphs is barely anything.

I'm sorry that you're of sub par intelligence and never find it such an apparent feat to make posts of significant in content, but telling yourself that you're good at the game, much less any better than me is just adorably ludicrous. I'm aware that you can't quite process words that are composed of 5 or more characters, but many of my suggestions can hardly be considered buffs while the important ones are fundamental fixes. The fact that you don't know anything about the characters is an entirely different thing.

And regardless of what you consider a "constructive" thread and a "trollbait" thread, you don't belong in the discussion of either. You never have, and you never will. I'm just having fun with that fact instead of ignoring you the way most people would, which is why I guess you think this a "trollbait" thread. :v
You talk like people cant read the previous posts in the thread. You do know everyone can read where you asked for buffs to this current iteration of Mewtwo, right? They can also read and see I never said I was good. I joined this board again cause I felt like learning a new game. Your thread teaches nothing, and while it had potential for helpful discussion it turned into you whining cause you can't (or don't want to) learn how to effectively utilize Mewtwo's current toolset. You proceeded to write pages of flame posts because people didn't agree 100%. Useless.

I'd love for confusion and normal grab range to be buffed cause I whiff both at point blank often. For example, I standing grab a Yoshi so close my hand is on his nose but he doesn't get grabbed. Anyone else experience this oddity? Confusions already been discussed.

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
You talk like people cant read the previous posts in the thread. You do know everyone can read where you asked for buffs to this current iteration of Mewtwo, right? They can also read and see I never said I was good. I joined this board again cause I felt like learning a new game. Your thread teaches nothing, and while it had potential for helpful discussion it turned into you whining cause you can't (or don't want to) learn how to effectively utilize Mewtwo's current toolset. You proceeded to write pages of flame posts because people didn't agree 100%. Useless.

I'd love for confusion and normal grab range to be buffed cause I whiff both at point blank often. For example, I standing grab a Yoshi so close my hand is on his nose but he doesn't get grabbed. Anyone else experience this oddity? Confusions already been discussed.
Lol, YOU'RE who act like you can't read previous posts. Nay, I treat you like you can't read the previous posts because you keep pulling stuff out of your autistic arse that was never remotely suggested in the thread. Like I suggested before, you would get laughed out of college by the professors if they ever gave you a reading assignment. Please, I invite you to point out where in the thread it turned out to me whining for Mewtwo getting buffs after the main post like you claim, I'm curious as to how you'll do.

What's really been happening is a bunch of self-entitled inadequate dunces got riled up about me being mean and keep up all these reductions of cognitive dissonance while shooting themselves in the foot by making laughably fallacious attempts are comebacks that would make a Logic 101 teacher shoot himself.

I know how to use Mewtwo's tools, so stop lying to yourself in your sad attempt to make yourself feel better. My thread is about unintended discrepancies between PM and the better game and why they should addressed, it's not a thread about teaching short-bus scrubs how to play. Anyone with a quarter of a brain would be able to infer that from the title where it says "feedback", not "guide". Have your special ed teacher type "mewtwo guide" in the search bar, and maybe then you can stop embarrassing yourself.

For someone that doesn't seem to know about the game and "came here to learn", you surely don't seem to know your place. You have nothing intelligent to say, you never have, you never will. You don't belong. Run along.

Last edited:

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
Lol, YOU'RE who act like you can't read previous posts. Nay, I treat you like you can't read the previous posts because you keep pulling stuff out of your autistic arse that was never remotely suggested in the thread. Like I suggested before, you would get laughed out of college by the professors if they ever gave you a reading assignment. Please, I invite you to point out where in the thread it turned out to me whining for Mewtwo getting buffs after the main post like you claim, I'm curious as to how you'll do.

What's really been happening is a bunch of self-entitled inadequate dunces got riled up about me being mean and keep up all these reductions of cognitive dissonance while shooting themselves in the foot by making laughably fallacious attempts at comebacks that would make a Logic 101 teacher shoot himself.

I know how to use Mewtwo's tools, so stop lying to yourself in your sad attempt to make yourself feel better. My thread is about unintended discrepancies between PM and the better game and why they should addressed, it's not a thread about teaching short-bus scrubs how to play. Anyone with a quarter of a brain would be able to infer that from the title where it says "feedback", not "guide". Have your special ed teacher type "mewtwo guide" in the search bar, and maybe then you can stop embarrassing yourself.

For someone that doesn't seem to know about the game and "came here to learn", you surely don't seem to know your place. You have nothing intelligent to say, you never have, you never will. You don't belong. Run along.
So you acknowledge you asked for buffs initially then stopped talking about it in favor of flame war...in a "feed back" thread. That was the point. You've shot yourself in the foot successfully you dunce. Get better and stop trying to relive melee. Its a new game. Btw there was already a "what i think mewtwo should do" thread made. Again, useless. Btw Your anger shows in your typos lol. The internet starting to get to you?

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
So you acknowledge you asked for buffs initially then stopped talking about it in favor of flame war...in a "feed back" thread. That was the point. You've shot yourself in the foot successfully you dunce. Get better and stop trying to relive melee. Its a new game. Btw there was already a "what i think mewtwo should do" thread made. Again, useless. Btw Your anger shows in your typos lol. The internet starting to get to you?
Uhhhh, duh. Excellent deduction Sherlock. Too bad everyone was talking about how the thread was derailed from the start, and I was the first to mention it. I don't understand in what world of unending autism that can be considered "shooting yourself in the foot".

The point is that your autistic ass has thus far pulled everything out of butt. And every single one of your posts is ineffably stupid. Like my anger showing off in my typos. lol That's hilariously delusional. You are the autistic prince.

Last edited:

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
Actually, is there a way to just get a mod to kick people out of a thread? I feel like my thread is getting raided by CWCville.

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
These things happen. Do better in the future.
Yeah yeah, you keep telling yourself that, autistic royalty. Then you keep pretend that you're not good at the game, that you're not a virgin, and that you have an education too. But please, keep it to yourself and save us the cringe.

Last edited:

Ghee

Smash Rookie
What's really been happening is a bunch of self-entitled inadequate dunces got riled up about me being mean and keep up all these reductions of cognitive dissonance while shooting themselves in the foot by making laughably fallacious attempts are comebacks that would make a Logic 101 teacher shoot himself.

You don't belong, clearly. You're a logician? Okay. Let's look at this logically then.

Your purpose, ostensibly, in making this thread, was to provide feedback to the PMBR to help and make Mewtwo more like its melee iteration. So, your goal ought to have been convincing people to forward your opinions to the PMBR. How is flaming anyone who disagrees with you a valid method of achieving that? For someone who claims to have studied logic, it's shocking how little ability you actually have to think logically. You've only ensured that everyone who glances at this thread will automatically hate you and dismiss anything you've said, because humans have the natural disposition to dismiss the arguments of individuals who are unpleasant, unnecessarily contentious, and stubborn. Swell job.

You're embarrassing yourself. Stupidity might be embarrassing, but superfluous belligerence is even more embarrassing. You say Melee is a better game, but Mewtwo was awful in that game, and you do so in the Project M forum, which is a completely different game. Don't you realize how foolish that is? If you went into a Street Fighter IV forum to flame everyone who disagrees with you because you want the game to be more like the "better" Street Fighter II, no one will ever listen to you. Project M is a different game, with different mechanics, matchups, characters, stages, and players.

All you do is insult and downgrade others. This will earn you nothing in life. You might feel smart, but I can only feel sad for you. Please, don't return to this thread again. I urge you to spend time with your friends and learn basic social skills and practice essential human interactions.

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
dont get vaccinations you'll suffer from hardcore cringe inducing autistic pseudo intellectual permavirgin syndrome

keep your childrens safe

ComposedJam

Smash Cadet
Noir is the rudest, most obnoxious person I have ever had the displeasure of reading.
How this thread has not been locked yet.

Last edited:

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
You don't belong, clearly. You're a logician? Okay. Let's look at this logically then.

Your purpose, ostensibly, in making this thread, was to provide feedback to the PMBR to help and make Mewtwo more like its melee iteration. So, your goal ought to have been convincing people to forward your opinions to the PMBR. How is flaming anyone who disagrees with you a valid method of achieving that? For someone who claims to have studied logic, it's shocking how little ability you actually have to think logically. You've only ensured that everyone who glances at this thread will automatically hate you and dismiss anything you've said, because humans have the natural disposition to dismiss the arguments of individuals who are unpleasant, unnecessarily contentious, and stubborn. Swell job.

You're embarrassing yourself. Stupidity might be embarrassing, but superfluous belligerence is even more embarrassing. You say Melee is a better game, but Mewtwo was awful in that game, and you do so in the Project M forum, which is a completely different game. Don't you realize how foolish that is? If you went into a Street Fighter IV forum to flame everyone who disagrees with you because you want the game to be more like the "better" Street Fighter II, no one will ever listen to you. Project M is a different game, with different mechanics, matchups, characters, stages, and players.

All you do is insult and downgrade others. This will earn you nothing in life. You might feel smart, but I can only feel sad for you. Please, don't return to this thread again. I urge you to spend time with your friends and learn basic social skills and practice essential human interactions.
I think it's funny when people like you that don't understand what logic is use the word.

I didn't ensure that EVERYONE that reads the thread who glances at this thread will automatically hate me.

>"humans have the natural disposition to dismiss the arguments of individuals who are unpleasant, unnecessarily contentious, and stubborn."

Maybe, but actually doing so is committing a logical fallacy, and is proof that you're a primitive, unthinking herd animal, hence I've been treating you as such.

>"You say Melee is a better game, but Mewtwo was awful in that game, and you do so in the Project M forum, which is a completely different game."

Lolwat? This is a great chain no non-sequiturs. I'm actually impressed.

Every point your dumbarse thinks he's making has already been refuted. So swallow this hefty **** whole.

Also, I can't stop laughing at "downgrade" vs "degrade".

Ghee

Smash Rookie
Also, I can't stop laughing at "downgrade" vs "degrade".
You must have an exciting life if you get off whenever someone uses a word differently than you do.

Especially when they did so correctly.

downgrade
verb
: to give (someone or something) a lower rank or grade
: to cause (someone or something) to be thought of as less valuable, important, etc.

(source: Merriam Webster)

You've clearly convinced nobody, Mr. Argumentum ad Logicum. All you do is flame people, focus on logic, semantics, and grammar, and yet you're still wrong.

Last edited:

Foxy K

Smash Journeyman
NNID
foxy_k
Kids these days must not have learned not to feed the trolls.

inb4 Scythe: "I'm not a troll-" Don't feed it if it even LOOKS like a troll.

Top Bottom