• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Az: EastValley Biweeklies. Featuring: Forward, Hanki, Wobbles and more!

forward

Smash Champion
I have to honest hanki, your milk canceling was was lame and uninspired this tourney. The first time I saw you do it it was much more creative.... you need to bring that back!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Totally Hanki. You need to, like, attack with the boomerang into a milk cancel. Or, make it go below stages into an invisible milk cancel. More creativity.

Hanki Forward Hanki Hanki Forward Hanki Hanki Hanki Hanki Forward Hanki Hanki Hanki Hanki Hanki Hanki Hanki Hanki Forward.. Ohsnap, Hanki is growing exponentially!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmm, okay, I have War3 running... but there's a new patch and it says it can't find a registry file when trying to update it... I'll see if I can Hax a solution...

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
are you guys any good at war3? cuz that would be cool and we could play. if you're not good at war3 then are you good at DotA? thats fun too :p

Vall3y

Smash Lord
Why do you ask, Vall3y?

edit:

I just realized that I didn't answer the question -_- I've been playing competitively since July 2004.
I got the impression you are 'newer', because of the (just) recent panic about the infinite and your join date. And for such a short period of play to reach that level... I wanted to ask.
Not that your accomplishment aren't great anyway.

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
My screen name is Hanki, lol yes im good at War3 and DotA, I have like 550 wins and dryad nelf icon ^.^ 928-642-8510 if you guys wanna play together or something....My cell =D

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I haven't played the main game in forever, but I used to be pretty good . (My account is still 6-0, lol) I mostly just play DotA on there now. My name is just AltF4Warrior.

We should use the Arizona thread or something else to talk about it any more. Let's let this thread be about the videos. ;)

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I got the impression you are 'newer', because of the (just) recent panic about the infinite and your join date. And for such a short period of play to reach that level... I wanted to ask.
Not that your accomplishment aren't great anyway.
Rob's previous account, Blind, has over 1000 posts and I don't know why he made the new screen name. Probably has something to do with infinites...

Art?

Smash Journeyman
it seemed like wobbles wasn't trying very hard in the last round on rainbow cruise of the hanki vs wobbles set. he seemed to be taunt spamming a lot, and... i would just like to know what was going on.

hanki has an awesome ylink and needs to ditto norcal's prized ylink main, kizzogirl.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
The number of views on this thread is "1337". So nobody had better come and read this and throw it off. So if you're reading this, shame. ;)

Top Bottom