• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Avengers: Endgame Spoiler Discussion

D

Deleted member

It’s a Spider-Man movie...you’re supposed to be excited for it (otherwise you’d be sinning)
If I am honest, ITSV has set the bar pretty high for comic book movies.

It will be harder for me to enjoy any other superhero movie as much as I did with Spider-Verse, since it was just completely better than I expected on any form.

Maybe Far From Home isn’t a bad movie, but it hasn’t given me the feelings that the trailers for ITSV gave me back then yet outside of Mysterio. Of course, I’m watching it just to have a fun time.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If I am honest, ITSV has set the bar pretty high for comic book movies.

It will be harder for me to enjoy any other superhero movie as much as I did with Spider-Verse, since it was just completely better than I expected on any form.

Maybe Far From Home isn’t a bad movie, but it hasn’t given me the feelings that the trailers for ITSV gave me back then yet outside of Mysterio. Of course, I’m watching it just to have a fun time.
That’s what you get for witnessing greatness...ya done ruined yourself

D

Deleted member

Far From Home could be a nice follow-up. I hope it does Endgame justice.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I mean, I feel like another instance of Post-Age of Ultron is coming.

Vulture took advantage of alien tech gained from the alien invasions.

Mysterio may take advantage of the 5-year gap from Endgame to plunder and take advantage of new tech or whatever that helped make his suit.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean, I feel like another instance of Post-Age of Ultron is coming.

Vulture took advantage of alien tech gained from the alien invasions.

Mysterio may take advantage of the 5-year gap from Endgame to plunder and take advantage of new tech or whatever that helped make his suit.
tbf, Vulture took advantage of the first Avengers hype, as he didn’t want any Ultron in his life

NuzTheMonkey

Smash Apprentice
As soon as people starting talking about time travel theories, I thought "****, someone's gonna die for the Soul Stone"

Although Natasha makes sense in hindsight, she always trying to do something right and that was kinda like her final stand

also I'm so happy they just said no to Carol Danvers for majority of the movie, I really didn't want her to take up any spotlight she didn't deserve

and when STEVE ROGERS PICKED MJOLNIR OMG THAT WAS SO COOOL

and wHEN THANOS TOOK OUT THE POWER STONE TO DELETE DANVERS I JUST CANT MAN

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Gonna watch Endgame again as a bday gift

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
also I'm so happy they just said no to Carol Danvers for majority of the movie, I really didn't want her to take up any spotlight she didn't deserve
angry woman sounds in the distance

NuzTheMonkey

Smash Apprentice
angry woman sounds in the distance
This is a joke, but I mean we had Black Widow, Nebula, and Gamora and those were the women that needed to be focused on and they were. Doesn’t mean I didn’t cry when Black Widow died but shut up.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This is a joke, but I mean we had Black Widow, Nebula, and Gamora and those were the women that needed to be focused on and they were. Doesn’t mean I didn’t cry when Black Widow died but shut up.
at least she died doing something instead of being "the avenger with a glock"

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
not a bad thing compared to some other Avengers
an avenger with billionare tech
a literal avenger with an indestructible shield how did he even get a new shield after thanos broke it, did he steal it from himself
a cool dude who can shoot more arrows than avenger with a glock
a literal god avenger with thunder powers
a savage avenger who can stop everything with his fists

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
an avenger with billionare tech
a literal avenger with an indestructible shield how did he even get a new shield after thanos broke it, did he steal it from himself
a cool dude who can shoot more arrows than avenger with a glock
a literal god avenger with thunder powers
a savage avenger who can stop everything with his fists
Howard the Duck and somewhat Mantis for the most parts...that is all

D

Deleted member

Since I can’t watch the movie due to work and mental health stuff until the Blu Ray is out, I may as well ask some stuff since I already got the movie spoiled on purpose:

>Does any kind of Skrull-related stuff appears in the movie?
>Are there any characters from the Hulk mythos present besides Ross?
>Does Fight As One sound on any scene?
>Does Tom Holland look old after getting resurrected?

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
Since I can’t watch the movie due to work and mental health stuff until the Blu Ray is out, I may as well ask some stuff since I already got the movie spoiled on purpose:

To answer all of those: No.

Now for something of interest: the Far From Home trailer from yesterday. Regardless of whether or not Mysterio is lying about being from another universe, if we are truly going to be introduced to a multiverse in the MCU, will this be how the X-Men, Deadpool, FF, and others will be introduced?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

No
No
Dunno
No

D

Deleted member

To answer all of those: No.

Now for something of interest: the Far From Home trailer from yesterday. Regardless of whether or not Mysterio is lying about being from another universe, if we are truly going to be introduced to a multiverse in the MCU, will this be how the X-Men, Deadpool, FF, and others will be introduced?
I don't know what to say.

Misterio is known in the Marvel universe for being good at fooling anyone he wants with his illusions.

In the Spider-Man 2 game adaptation for example, he claimed to be an alien and many people believed so due to his illusions.

Maybe this could be a similar case.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Regardless of whether or not Mysterio is lying about being from another universe
For the Mandarin or many of the GOTG where they were drastically changed from the comics, Mysterio lying would actually be in character and references his first appearance where he pretended to be the hero.

Doesn't explain how he's able to mimic stuff though.

Let's just hope that if he is a villain, he pulls a **** move and makes a Tony illusion.

Last edited:

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Can someone pitch someone the idea of doing the On Your Left/Avengers Assemble scene in this movie only with Smash characters?

Because that scene to this day is still making me cry tears of joy.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

No
No
Definitely not cause you only get the Avengers theme song
No...cause he never ages

NuzTheMonkey

Smash Apprentice
Can someone pitch someone the idea of doing the On Your Left/Avengers Assemble scene in this movie only with Smash characters?

Because that scene to this day is still making me cry tears of joy.
People used animating/modelling programs like SFM to make Smash versions of Endgame trailers, so it's likely that it will happen.

HotelSoapy!

Smash Apprentice
Okay I will start by saying I haven't seen a lot of Marvel movies. Their is something bothering me about EndGame that makes me not like it.

It's the Thanos scene in the beginning. This was like the main character of the last film, he was super cool. I also felt sympathetic for him in Infinity war.

But the anti climatic beheading so early in the movie made me sad. I'm a really sensitive person and I liked the character. I know he is suppose to be the villain so maybe their is something wrong with me.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Okay I will start by saying I haven't seen a lot of Marvel movies. Their is something bothering me about EndGame that makes me not like it.

It's the Thanos scene in the beginning. This was like the main character of the last film, he was super cool. I also felt sympathetic for him in Infinity war.

But the anti climatic beheading so early in the movie made me sad. I'm a really sensitive person and I liked the character. I know he is suppose to be the villain so maybe their is something wrong with me.
HE GENOCIDED HALF THE UNIVERSE.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

He killed Spider-Man...you’re not allowed to feel bad for him

As for the beheading, he won the war, so he had no reason to try and fight back

D

Deleted member

And ya'll say I'm wrong when I say they tried to make an abusive kidnapper and genocidal maniac sympathetic when the proof is right here.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Thanos is not the hero we needed or deserved...that was the Avengers

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Box office wise...we in the Endgame

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hopefully Far From Home can show us the aftermaths after the snap(s)...
I actually watch Endgame for the second time with my friend, and man... still felt like I was watching for the first time lol. What's cool is they show the 2nd Far From Home trailer after the movie finishes, which is a good move.

Also I notice Far From Home will be in theaters early in July 2nd, which is coincidentally my birthday! I can't wait for to see the movie in summer, and depend what comes next, I'm pretty much done with MCU movies for now.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hopefully Far From Home can show us the aftermaths after the snap(s)...
I actually watch Endgame for the second time with my friend, and man... still felt like I was watching for the first time lol. What's cool is they show the 2nd Far From Home trailer after the movie finishes, which is a good move.

Also I notice Far From Home will be in theaters early in July 2nd, which is coincidentally my birthday! I can't wait for to see the movie in summer, and depend what comes next, I'm pretty much done with MCU movies for now.
Marvel won’t allow you to be done with MCU anything

Top Bottom