• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash E-Newsletter & Emailing List - 4th ED Article in the works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Smash Hero
In the canon material, the Star Fox series by Nintendo, and namely Lylat Wars and Star Fox Assault, Fox and Wolf both consider each other as their rival, commandeering opposing mercenary groups. These rivals sleeping peacefully demonstrates the allieviating nature of joining the Brawl instead of pursuing their intergalactic bounty hunts with their mercenary squadrons. The dualistic nature is shown through their similar sleeping poses which emphasises Nintendo's true intention of the Smash Bros. series, to bring rivals together.

*goes back to English homework*

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Zero is my new hero! If only I could give you something the opposite of an infraction.

Sieg

Smash Champion
WHO DARES NECRO THE THREAD OF OLD.

I actually saw this a couple of days ago and was like "Lol, this turned out well."

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It was a good idea, and the emails we put out were well received, but I don't feel as though I have enough free time to pour into this right now between everything else I have going at the moment.

If somebody wants to take it over, be my guest.

Zero

Smash Hero
I think we should interview everyone who went over to America. For a resurrection special, before this is allowed to die again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom