• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Sam's coming from Nov 22 - Dec 9 too ****ing buttrape good!!!!

We're gonna be going skiing in the best snow on earth, getting wasted in Vegas, making random bonfire in San Diego, crusing 101, and catching the stars at LA! Like I said too ****ing buttrape GOOD!!!!

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Hey fellow victorians:
The exams are just about over for everybody, and now we should have the oppertunities to smash it up and get ready for the upcoming tourney's, because we are the team to beat. is anyone going to hold a meet tomorrow, or should we the suicidal thing and meet up at N2c for one night?? And if anyone doesn't hold a meet, can I come up to some-one's house and smash it up for the day, if not the night as well?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
You know, N2C's were too good! I'm so down for 6am breakfasts in downtown. I also like your sig.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Lol! Thanks mate, having played a bit of FF, I understod why it was soo funny. By the way do you do sigs still? Anyways then:

I say that we should have a meet up at N2C if no-one wants to host. I'm all revved up for some smash and I will get it one way or another.
*Insert your Don't have enough money jokes here*

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Hey Cao when do you actually get back to Australia?

I actually finished year 11 today *Chu pose*, so to echo Mikul's words, someone please hold a meet soon? I'd hold one, but my weekend schedule only allows me to attend meets, not host them =[.

also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEqvxcptL_s

Not the best quality, but I, and I'm sure many of you, have seen worse. There's more, but I'll wait abit to put those up. When you're watching, just make sure that the speaker volume isn't up loud, especially at the end.

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
Yer thats Forblaze and I in the youtube link above, I love stich faces!

I got nothing but time till uni kicks back in, till march in fact XD, So oneone organise something and I'll be more than happy to show up!

King Kong

Smash Lord

I actually finished year 11 today *Chu pose*, so to echo Mikul's words, someone please hold a meet soon? I'd hold one, but my weekend schedule only allows me to attend meets, not host them =[.

also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEqvxcptL_s

Not the best quality, but I, and I'm sure many of you, have seen worse. There's more, but I'll wait abit to put those up. When you're watching, just make sure that the speaker volume isn't up loud, especially at the end.
Wow, your Falco has gotten fast man, also very good tech.

I am anxious to see how our matches are gonna go next time we play, i think i may have to resort to using high tier, DK might not cut it :)

peace out

jazblack009

Smash Ace
no worries we're used to it ^_^
i won't get a chance to look at that for a while 4blazing, so i'll take KK's word for it and pack an extra pair of underwear in preparation for CoA when you 5 stock me in a 4 stock match
Cao, you still tripping to sydney?
Have fun samwise lolz i demand photos

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace

No worries there Forblaze, no-one's offering to host, so if you can, come to my house and we'll smash it up. If you can spent the night here I'll help cover food and travel costs and some extra benefits *coughspooningcough* lol If you do come, call me on 0411116854 and let me know.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Hey Mikul sorry I didn't reply to your text message but I have no credit. =[ I can't come this weekend coz I'm already busy, but I might be able to visit for a few hours (depending in V-line schedule) next Saturday if you're still offering (unless, of course, someone else decides to host >_>).

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Yeah I'll still offer, some real smash would be good. I guess that most vic people can't host right now, so I'd say count on it. I'd also recommend that you make time to spend the night if possible, but that's your choice (and I'm greedy for smash) :p

LemonManX

Smash Lord
*Needs to organise a Smash Meet with my local players*

Haha, its good to be able to do these things without worrying about education interfering with Smash... or is it the other way around, hmm... no time to ponder much things, must organise. Lol, hooray for freedom.

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
Mario Kart DS Challenge?!?!?

I'll give it a try at Frankston!

Another event to look forward to!

Smash is going very quietly around here coz of exams and a friend has borrowed my GC so that he can have a smashfest with his friends who are staying over night at his place. Can't wait to hear how it went.

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i know its in melbourne, on january 27 or something but where? what times?

do people host smash things on the weekend? because noone in my area plays and i wanna meet some other smash players!!!! (melbourne)

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
Yeah people do meet up on weekends or weeknights to do smash fests and smash till dawn practises and friendlies. Ask around here and I'm sure depending on where you live, people will be interested in getting to know you smash wise... Unless you live in a suburb full of XBOX fanboys that are the plague in sydney.

My friend hasn't yet returned my GC. If he doesn't give it back by 2moz arvo I;m gunna get pissed off.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Smashfests ftw!

Living two hours away becomes an inconvenience in this scenario lol. Maybe I need to organise a smashfest of my own, oh how diabolical I am. Maybe on a good enough weekend when I have money in my wallet I could come down to a few before the said tournament occurs.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Melb used to have a lot of smash-fests. It seems to have gone quiet lately. Maybe it was exams?
Maybe its because they are bored?

Who knows. Maybe I need to visit melb again to force people to play and drink a lot?

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
What suburb are you specifically from, dohei?

Just had a small meet of Nick, Mikul and I. Aaaaaaaaaaawesome fun. Vids will be up next month when I get my fast internet back =].

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Alright, more vids for me to entertain myself with. Can't wait, one day there'll be vids of me up lol. So you can see my Roy suckage.

@Sloth: You don't need to make me drink or play smash, just mention it and I'm there lol.

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
I may host a smashfest at my house. im sure its do-able ive got a huge room at the end of my house were we could plug in lots of tv's and cubes.. so yeah depending on how many people come down we will need more tvs and ofcourse some more cubes. but it it very possible that i might host a smashfest as i like 5 mins (car drive) away fromt he train station so its easy.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Thats a promising thought. If we can get concrete confirmation I'll immediately turn to my awesome train schedule and my wallet and see what it says. They say money talks, for me its true.

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
Awesome yeah, if we can find out how many people.. then we can figure out a date (probably school holidays) (and maybe it may happen on more than one occasion) then we can figure out No. of cubes/controllers/tvs/food/drinks etc..

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Well should anything be solidified in the form of concrete dates/times/places for a Smashfest then give me a yell.

Email address/MSN contact: kyran_25@hotmail.com
Or msg my Myspace XD
(If you would rather sms me then PM me for my mobile number, I'm a 1c text \m/

Or, I also accept carrier pigeon... or if you are REALLY good, smoke signals.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
hey new smasher in melbourne, no way?!
i thought they had enough :p
i'm guessing you main shiek Dohei, i wonder how you'll fare
a hint of advice, theres this really mean moderator that lurks around the australian threads, An enigma that may have already closed a thread as we speak... anyway he doesn't like it when people double post ;)
if you want to say a bit more in your post, just click the good ol edit button that comes up next to the quote button on your posts... there you can add a bit more without post spamming...
but yeah you don't want to see Mic_128 when he's angry :p

lol at an image of Mic going all green and smashing things

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Jaz, you never told me you knew that Mic was the Incredible Hulk... or is he an imitation one, like say the Amazing Bulk? Either way Mic might "Hulk Smash" those double posts...

Top Bottom