• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Brawl Tier List Discussion Thread(?)

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
DEDEDEEEEE god sakes m2k is my hero now
and yes, Australia has a decent snake player, kulla D:
but well that tourney has like no names par the top 3 (forte is actually kinda well known now, the other forte)
look at the bigger tourneys, dsf and other snakers ****, then the big mk names come after

LOOKS LIKE SNAKING IS BROKEN AGAIN
LOL MRIAO KRAT SD! SNAKE SNAKE SNAKE SNAKE SNAKE SNAKE SNAKE WINNNNN

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Ike IS indeed very Awesome. But Yeah Meta seems to be a terrible MatchUp.......Personally, SNAAAAAAKE is Awesome and All but is He really on the same Level as Meta?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Phil that was the bigger tourney... but i guess 100+ just doesn't cut it these days... even we're on our way to the 100's

Bjay

Smash Lord
With numbers on the rise like that, tournaments will be slightly different ^.^

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Backroom ...you buy your way in there these days- and before that it was a buddy club.....it's like asking the NRA their thoughts on gun-laws *rollseyes*

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
i dont mean big as in numbers, i mean big as in attracted people to travel from ages away to it
it had none of the good snake players in the results, just like i said, no dsf, no psycho ****** so on so forth
urk got to go :O

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
this 'bigger' tournament you're mentioning doesn't exist? all US regions haven't met up for a major yet so you can't expect to see WC players alongside EC players in a tournament

Dream Chaser

Smash Journeyman
Tier lists are taken as gospel and are for comparing characters.
My idea was a record of local tournament placings (a point system) so that comparisons can be made with respect to character choice and success of the players that belong to different regions (this comment probably belongs a couple pages back).

Sol

Smash Lord
Tier 1

Geedubya
Boozer
Cute
Laserz
Foxywoxy
Marth's sword
Peach's ***

Tier 2

Zelda's manly side
Two many hammers
Spammer of spamness
Jigglypuffs jumps
Pills
Wizard Foot
In every Nintendo game

Tier 3

Marios Shadow
Hyrule guy
Egg guy
The one with TEH PH1R3
U-throw to U-air
THUNDERBOLT

Tier 4

Smaller Gyrule Guy
Female hyrule
Sparklies
Jaz
Smaller THUNDERBOLT
Most powerful pokemon ever somehow becomes worst character in melee..... sense much?

i had high hopes for smaller THUNDERBOLT:(

Top Bottom