• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUSOM, Auburn University Smash Of the Millenium

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Ricebaby
FullMetalRockHard*****Mike
XInfestedFalcon
My Own Clone!
SreepyK
RAM?!?

Ahhhhh I wish I could have gone to this tournament now!!!

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Ok, maybe everyone is like me and just waiting for someone to get it started. Here goes.

Shoutouts:

Ryker: Thanks for teaming with me, man. You are your crew are welcome to stay with me any time there's a tournament here at Auburn. You have a really good Falco. It's gotten a lot better since I last saw it.

Billy: I wasn't really mad when we fought, just frustrated. I usually do better against you, but I was just stuck on the ledge the whole time, QACing into grenades every time I tried to get back on. And no, we will not let you live down getting 3-stocked by George in the Birmingham vs Auburn crew battle.

Alias: You played great in the crew battle vs Mobile. Zelda vs MK can be done, and I'm sure you're going to prove it to us all again.

iPuff: You did great at the tournament. I saw you almost beat Rag's MK with ROB, which we all know is a terrible matchup. Pretty soon, I'll bet you will learn it well enough to beat tough MKs when they come along, who won't really know the matchup. You also played awesome against Zero Gamer in the crew battle even if you don't believe it. I don't think I would have done as well against him.

M3T: I heard things didn't go too well in brackets, but I wouldn't sweat it. You are probably the second best player here at Auburn next to Billy. On your good days, you do things with Game and Watch that don't even make sense. Like bucket breaking at 150%. Wtf? I wish I could do that.

George: Thanks for playing all the friendlies with me. And good stuff getting fifth and 3-stocking Billy in the crew battle. I was just lucky I didn't get owned by you in the crew battle.

Cheap: Sorry to hear you're retiring from brawl. I think you've more than proven you are an exceptional player. You went through like 5 people in the loser's bracket to get back up to 7th place. You were unfortunate to have to play Big Lou second round, but that obviously didn't stop you.

Big Lou: You are too pro with Luigi. Sorry people were giving you so much grief about playing another Pikachu =( It was a fun set though and thanks for teaching me some things about facing Luigi.

Elev8: Like I said on the other thread, I am rooting for you now. You are the nicest guy to play. You never put others down or even build yourself up when playing. You usually do the opposite of both. Your ICs has gotten really good, and I wouldn't be surprised if you did start winning more tournaments soon. I don't mean coming in second, I mean winning.

Isaac: I really think you're a great ZSS player, and I think you just had an off day.

Slam: I got lucky. I didn't expect to win the set because of what happened at That Ain't Falco. I probably shouldn't have one the set considering you killed yourself the first match. You still played well otherwise. You certainly ended me in the crew battle.

Zero Gamer: I'm sorry I didn't play you. Frankly, I just didn't want to play a Lucario again... I watched some of your matches though, and you seem to be as good as ever. I saw a few of your games against that DK player for instance. When we had the crew battle, you were the one I was most leery of facing. Your Lucario is truly intimidating.

Ragnarok: We had two really close matches man. I feel bad for using so many tjolts, but like you said, I have to play to win. I also really enjoyed the friendlies we played at my dorm the night before. I'm sure once you learn the Pikachu matchup, I'll have no chance against you. That was my big advantage, I knew the matchup and you didn't.

Jin: I think I only got to play your Marth in singles, and it is pretty good. Like Ragnarok, I think you just didn't know the matchup against Pikachu. It was fun having you guys over for team practice.

AML: You are an exceptional G&W player. I haven't heard of you before this tournament, but you will be difficult to forget. If only you used the bucket, we would not have gone even in our friendlies.

Jamal: Your prediction skills are really impressive. You predict people better than half of the people on the current AL Power Rankings. The only place you appear to be having trouble is the character select screen ;) Seriously though, respect to your Ganon skills.

Ram: After watching you play, I think you are ready for brawl singles. You just need more confidence. I had fun when you guys came over, and we should definitely do it again.

Rice: I didn't get to play you much, but I am really impressed by your melee skills. Good **** winnng Melee singles.

Crimson Sun: Sorry the tournament didn't work out for you. Billy knows the Pikachu matchup really well by now. You should get more practice by coming to the Auburn Gameroom.

If I missed anyone, let me know.

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
Haha, no one's ever heard of me really :p I'm sort of just getting into the competitive scene. Also, this was my first out of state tournament , so I got a lot of good matchup experience and met a lot of new people. I'm from Georgia, but I definitely would come back to a tournament in Alabama. I had a lot of fun.

RAM

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to come later. Had fun but I was having a bad day with certain phone calls ruining my Saturday, besides that I had alot of fun.

Ihavespaceballs - yeah I actually came to a Melee tourney since god knows when. who knows if I'll ever get the chance to do it again.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to come later. Had fun but I was having a bad day with certain phone calls ruining my Saturday, besides that I had alot of fun.

Ihavespaceballs - yeah I actually came to a Melee tourney since god knows when. who knows if I'll ever get the chance to do it again.
If I knew about this I would have played you more! We barely got to play friendlies, and we didn't even use our main characters :[

Vids?

Please?
Alias said that all of the Brawl videos got deleted lol. Maybe the replays got saved, idk. But Sleepyk posted a video thread in the melee video section.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
A 12 year old with a 190 IQ is less intelligent than the average college student...just sayin'.

An IQ test is a test that compares your intellect with everyone else in your age group. So he would score ~2x as well as the average 12yo on an IQ test written for 12yos. =p

But yeah, I get your point. =D

And I'll get around to those shoutouts any day now....report due tomorrow.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
If we could get through the process and become a REAL club doing monthlies while school was in season could be possible, but idk if that would kill the buzz, we want to stay big-ish.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Yea we missed Kola, Serin, alby, DAN ;(, nice1, munkus, and probably a few more

also at-least 7 local smashers/scrubs didn't get to make it this time.

Top Bottom