• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Sphere Priority Project

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
The boost isn't enough to outprioritize much of anything. It's still the same boost as the aura gets. It helps us randomly if we use usmash randomly and get fsmashed by marth, it may clank at high %, but that's about as good as it gets. We want to hit with the aura at all times, not the body box... unless we're doing some sort of weird mindgame with uair or the weird body hit of fsmash.
There's still a boost, which means that, in turn, we should end up outprioritising certain attacks.
How about we go test this instead of theory(moning) about it?

I always thought the Aura bursts from his A moves were like laser priority, I'm probably very wrong about this.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Ruined supplied more info and he updated with specific percents that the Aura Sphere needs to be at to work its magic in priority (makes my life easier).

Interesting thing to note is that against Marth all of his non-tippered tilts are beat by an 18% Aura Sphere (68% min). Woo, metagame advancement.

Top Bottom