• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Sphere B-Reversal Pressure

BoldFish

Smash Rookie
I discovered that you can run up and do a B-reversal in someones face, and the Aura Sphere Charging hitbox will be right on them. This can be useful for pressuring shields because it cannot be shield grabbed. You could cancel it at any time, and if they roll in front of you, you can shoot it at them.

Steam

Smash Hero
I use this all the time, except I like to wavebounce and fall onto them with it. Aurasphere hitbox is really disjointed in smash 4.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
yep, all brawl AS tricks work in smash 4. some work even better since it is hard to SDI

sparkaura

Smash Apprentice
I do this all the time in the air, the extra movement and disjoint hit box is great. I land on people and just rack up damage and grab if they land in front of me.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Wavebouncing, huh? I have a New 3DS, which has a C-stick, so I'll test it out later to see if it can work for me.

Edit: Forgot that you can't map anything to the C-stick in the 3DS version :/

Last edited:

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Is there any point to wavebouncing. It doesn't too useful.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wavebouncing, huh? I have a New 3DS, which has a C-stick, so I'll test it out later to see if it can work for me.

Edit: Forgot that you can't map anything to the C-stick in the 3DS version :/
I'd assume a future patch could fix this, otherwise the 3DS will forever be inferior version, which it is already anyways.
Not particularly. It has situational use. You can win matches without it.

Steam

Smash Hero
Once I get more matches uploaded you can see exactly when it's good. I use it a lot in my games and it's very useful to me. Smart/reactive wavebouncing can help you land for free or let you land free aura spheres.

Top Bottom