• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This thread sucks.

Needs more Goomy.

Goomy and Sliggoo are amazing. Goodra just ****ed the line up

**** this gay earth

Klefki makes up for it though

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I saw Pokemon Origins, I liked it, though kinda rushed with the all of pokemon gen 1 in 1h 2 min thing.

But **** yeah Charizard.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
The scene where Squirtle bites the **** out of Charmander's face was very odd.

That scene actually brought out a more realistic battle. I was impressed giving that watching Pokemon anime battles as a kid I felt they were so clean and non-violent so I feel you there.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Pokemon: The Origin was pretty good. I liked all the little details, especially the music. Also some of the dialogue being a direct copy from the source material was a nice touch as well.

It sucks it was a one time deal...perhaps in the future they will make one for Gen II? Who knows...

Whobo next week, go to Whobo.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I was kind of shocked that Red didn't go through a process of getting the Master Ball to catch Mewtwo, but maybe they'll make a little bonus origins special for catching Mew. Other than that Pokemon Origins II would totally work. Red at Mt. Silver waiting to open cans of woop ass :shades:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Pokemon: The Origin was pretty good. I liked all the little details, especially the music. Also some of the dialogue being a direct copy from the source material was a nice touch as well.

It sucks it was a one time deal...perhaps in the future they will make one for Gen II? Who knows...

Whobo next week, go to Whobo.
Soon, very soon.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No, I hate mostly everyone.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Hey guys.

Thinking of quilting smash, another less Lucario :(

Like Reply Dislike

Smashboards needs a dislike =( But if you really want to quit you may~ Let me know if you really do quit so I can wish you thanks on everything I can think of.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Hey guys.

Thinking of quilting smash, another less Lucario :(
If it's getting boring for you then yea, do whatever feels right man.
I quit around almost half a year ago. I still go to tournaments but I never train at all. Like. Literally at all. I stopped caring because I was happy with where I was. Got to help make the MU chart, and got power ranked and was just like "Yea, okay, good enough." lol. I still go to tourneys though to see my friends, and I still bum around here because ya'll are my buds.

Just. Yea.
If you can leave, and feel alright doing so then yea man.

Still gonna rock smash 4 when it comes out though. <3

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
If it's getting boring for you then yea, do whatever feels right man.
I quit around almost half a year ago. I still go to tournaments but I never train at all. Like. Literally at all. I stopped caring because I was happy with where I was. Got to help make the MU chart, and got power ranked and was just like "Yea, okay, good enough." lol. I still go to tourneys though to see my friends, and I still bum around here because ya'll are my buds.

Just. Yea.
If you can leave, and feel alright doing so then yea man.

Still gonna rock smash 4 when it comes out though. <3

That plus, I don't feel as I'm getting better anymore, but worse..

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Understandable BC~ I kind of felt that way, and I told myself a long time ago in 2010 If I couldn't improve I'd maintain my skill position. But on another note... How about that leaked Mega Gengar? :cool:

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
That plus, I don't feel as I'm getting better anymore, but worse..
You're at that point where the wall hits. You have two options, quit and never get over that wall or you could do as Kaga from Shin Megami Tensei IV says: "Struggle with all your damn might". One thing you could do is ease the pressure off yourself and to look at mistakes causing you to lose. I went through the exact same thing as you did. It all depends on your choice.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I assume people are playing Pokemon X/Y right now.

Anyone have Friend Codes they want to share? They'll be useful in game later on...

Currently on third gym...I'm so slow.

Browny

Smash Hater
My Pokemon Y Lucario has 5 hearts affection and is supremely strength trained.

Pity my brawl Lucario is still stuck in 2010.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Pokemon Amie is too broken.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Lol. Maxed the **** outta all my pokemons affection.
I think i've spent more time in Poke Amie then I did in the actual game.

I don't even NEED to level up affection anymore and I still find myself going there to highfive Lucario. :T

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
It takes about 20 minutes to max out Affection in Amie. I don't like having a challenge, so...my whole team minus the HM Pickup slave is maxed. I love my Floette, Delphox, Golurk, Vivillon, and Venusaur. Diggersby...you're nothing but a tool to me.

But I do like how much they shove Lucario in our face. Here's this random Lucario that instantly loves you and has a decent nature and nice IVs. I'm surprised Korrina isn't that salty considering what it takes to evolve Riolu. Here's hope for Lucario in Smash 4.

But the most important thing is how thirsty that 10 year old girl, Shauna is. I mean she's trying to get you on dates for everything.

Top Bottom