• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

LucarioMaster

Smash Apprentice
I should invite my Falco friend Luxingo, he used Lucario in a few wi-fi matches and he camps Lucario like falco would. Short hoping and firing baby AS'

LOL.
I have a friend like that he main Toon Link and second Lucario with spam AS like TL would. I hesitate to add him for more fun , lol.

draMaddox

Smash Rookie
Ahhhhh I knew I wasn't alone in my long love with Lucario.

So basically, I never owned a wii or any Smashes. And I always used to play with my friends. Little nostalgia sinks in and I go out an order the game and cube controller (cuz that's obvious) and I'm hungering to play. While waiting for the stuff to arrive, I do a bunch of research and find you heroes.

You are all incredible. Unfortunately this site seems to be for really competitive players and people who have tons of skill. I'm good but I've never gone to a competition and probably roll dodge and down B way too much.

But I love it, can't wait to play again. I know my fellow Luca brethren will accept me with open arms :bubblebobble:

haha so as soon as I get my friend code, I'd love to brawl a bit and learn from the greats so I can destroy the kids in my house next year.

its sad that I'm so late to the game but I'm happy you all are still in it to win it.
(copy and pasted from my original, wrong place, post)

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
(copy and pasted from my original, wrong place, post)
Yo-yo, New-cario.

Nice to see a new face around here.

I am Sunnysunny, the Lucario mentor of smashboards, in charge of teaching anything lucario related. If you ever have a question about the character, you're more then welcomed to ask~

You can also check out this thread if you have any question~ The rest of the boards will share there knowledge with you.
http://smashboards.com/threads/q-a-thread-ask-questions-here.199403/

If it's wifi matches your looking for, hit up this thread~

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-smashboards-arena-swf-is-now-online.275524/

You'll usually find 1 or 2 people willing to have a match there.

Welcome to the boards, mate~

draMaddox

Smash Rookie
Thanks guys
real quick..some of my research shows that Uair is a bad idea for us because it lingers and is punishable, but I find the hitbox to be crazy.
Should I get out of the habit?

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Thanks guys
real quick..some of my research shows that Uair is a bad idea for us because it lingers and is punishable, but I find the hitbox to be crazy.
Depends. Do you use it every time your opponent is trying to land?

LucarioMaster

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys
But no! The Uair is very useful (very good move against Snake for kill him without Aura for example ) and it's a very quick move, which has a very good hitbox.

draMaddox

Smash Rookie
I don't use it every time. I'm trying to to get a little better at juggling and short hopping back airs.

Right now I'm just playing level 8 computers to spot my weaknesses, its shielding and dodging. Don't use it enough and time it wrong. Lot more work to do

EDIT: I also feel like I dair too much when I'm coming down, to make sure I don't get rocked when I'm floating.

LucarioMaster

Smash Apprentice
Try to see if there are tournaments or offlines sessions near you, CPUs are not very good for training.

draMaddox

Smash Rookie
I kind of figured that. But I've been out of it for a while and never really got amazing. i've got a few friends that I can play who are real good. But tourney-wise, I feel like I'm missing some major skills in my game to even try (ie shielding properly)

LucarioMaster

Smash Apprentice
Continue to train you with your friends and as soon as you feel ready, go to a tournament and you still progress anymore.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
If your talking about the layout, then yes.

If your talking about LSGD in general, then you're also right. Not as much socializing :(

PS welcome back!

Top Bottom