• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AURA ENERGY - The Lucario Force (Remade)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Procritter v. Kenji (Kenji win (via coin flip) 2-1)

Captain Stupid v. Morte (Captain Stupid win (via inactivity by Morte))

Ulciroa v. Da N (Ulciroa win (via coin flip) 2-1)

RoxasXIII
v. CrownAxe (CrownAxe win (via coin flip) 2-0)

Pax v. Boom (Pax win (via inactivity by Boom)

islyfe v. SpeedySonicToonLucarioTrainer (SSTLT win (via coin flip) 2-0)

SmashKing v. lucariomain (lucariomain Auto-DQ)

TheBlueBlade v. Cinder (Cinder Drop-Out)

Coin flipped was a half-dollar (just like the NFL!) by my friend Ryan.

ELITE 8 MATCHES!

Kenji v. Captain Stupid

Ulciroa v. CrownAxe

Pax v. SpeedySonicToonLucarioTrainer

SmashKing v. TheBlueBlade

Deadline is TBA.

These games as of 10:25 PM EST. My internet at my house went a-wall so that's why this was a late flip. Good luck to those in the elite 8!

Ulciroa

Smash Cadet
GOD ****IT COIN FLIP! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU LET ME WIN THE NEXT MATCH!

Seriously, my wifi went down.

Tragic, I know. Plus, before my wifi went down, my FC changed. I'll update soon with the new one once my wifi's back up.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Kenji v. Captain Stupid

Ulciroa v. CrownAxe

SmashKing v. TheBlueBlade (SmashKing wins 2-1)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Since this is the final 8, then I'll allow as much time as possible to get the matches finished, so Ulciroa, when ever you get your wireless back up.

Captain Stupid

Smash Apprentice
idk who the guy im playing is... like havent seen him post on here or anything.
meet who ever it is in the finals =D (meant to sound cocky)

Captain Stupid

Smash Apprentice
whoa!!! looks like my friend got on my account to mess with stuff. ^
im not a cocky person so i wouldnt have said that, so yeah... not me, justsaying lol

LucarioPAX

Smash Cadet
I think Ill pass on that, im tired of signing up for millions of forums. :p

and YES the heat is ON!

Eagerly awaiting tonight, blade, how bout 10:30, and if not then, 11:00?

We both get on at those times, and stay on for 5 minutes each, and then we leave if the other isnt there.

also, have you registered me yet?

Captain Stupid

Smash Apprentice
wow you think im playing?? im not joking my friend knows my account stuff and he got in apparently posted that... im really a modest person (ask blueblade) but if you want cocky, thats fine. I really hope you make it to the finals, just so I can have the pleasure to DESTROY you. but you making it to the finals is out of my hands, so if your good like you say you are (since you said youll "pwn" me) hope to see you there. If we meet earlier that sucks for you cause then your out of the tourney.. boohoo for you. good luck though... hope to play you REAL soon =)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
>_>

Come now you two! Your in the same clan. It's like a team. I honestly could care less who is the number #1 Lucario, until it comes to game time, which is when we bind together.

As for tonight Pax, 11 sounds good, I'll register you now so I don't forget. And yes, I wouldn't say CS is cocky, (not intended to be a suck-up), he's actually quite a talented player. He beat my friend (3 times?), who is currently the 4th best in the Midwest.

LucarioPAX

Smash Cadet
4th best, beaten 3 times... 4 - 3 = 1, CS = best in west, which makes him in the top three of the us. Which is the Top three of the world.

So If I beat him, im pro-teh-zoan?

11 it is! Ive already added you, and am eagerly awaiting my downfall.

Wanna play on Bridge of Eldin? Its a flat map with a decent hazard, and since we all know lucario cant ACTUALLY chain grab, it should be fine, right?

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Well, technically, Bridge of Eldin is banned at most tournaments, but yeah, this isn't a tournament. Last time I saw it said I was still "Awaiting Registration."

LucarioPAX said:
4th best, beaten 3 times... 4 - 3 = 1, CS = best in west, which makes him in the top three of the us. Which is the Top three of the world.
That just down-right confused me.

Ulciroa

Smash Cadet
Since this is the final 8, then I'll allow as much time as possible to get the matches finished, so Ulciroa, when ever you get your wireless back up.
Thanks, TBB.

Also, what is All is Brawl?

Finally, what's your policy on people belonging to two clans? I was thinking of joining an Ike or Marth clan.

Da N

Smash Journeyman
The vacinity of the planet Earth. (California)
ugh too bad i got kicked out stupid coin flip *goes to burn all coins in house*, and right when its starting too get interesting too.

Oh well im still looking for people who want to play, just PM me. I also have an AIM: drewcrew14 and im on there a lot too... so just you know

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I have nothing against Marth or Ike, so go ahead. It's only for clans in which I absolutely hate the character.

All is Brawl is like a Facebook-type Brawl site:
http://allisbrawl.com/

If you join, then put me in the area on how you found AiB. It's a really nice site, sort of SWF, but isn't as slow.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Alright, I've been thinking and this is how it's going to be done. Since we are in the elite eight, we really won't know the top 8, unless we do the tournament via double elimination. So, this final eight is double elim, that way we can get an actual top 8, rather than 1-4, then the bottom four tied for 5th. Anyone against this idea?

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Alright, I've been thinking and this is how it's going to be done. Since we are in the elite eight, we really won't know the top 8, unless we do the tournament via double elimination. So, this final eight is double elim, that way we can get an actual top 8, rather than 1-4, then the bottom four tied for 5th. Anyone against this idea?
what do you mean, do I have to be part of this because I already played you and I won.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
That was not meant as a complaint of me losing to you. Well, actually, just thought of something. It may be confusing, but I should work. So instead of double elim, it would go like this:

Current games (in-session):
Kenji v. Captain Stupid, Ulciroa v. CrownAxe, Pax v. SpeedySonicToonLucarioTrainer

Bottom 4 Round 1: So, I would play the loser of Pax and SSTLT, and the two losers of the other game play each other. (i.e. Captain Stupid v. CrownAxe, and SSTLT v. TheBlueBlade)

Bottom 4 Loser Round 2: Loser plays other loser, winner plays other winner.
(i.e. Captain Stupid v. TheBlueBlade, and CrownAxe v. SSTLT)

Outcome: Let's say Cpt. Stupid beats me, the Cpt. Stupid is #5, I'm #6, and so on...

So then that would get a ranking system of the top 8. Never mind the double elim bracket, and the winners don't touch the losers anymore.

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
That was not meant as a complaint of me losing to you. Well, actually, just thought of something. It may be confusing, but I should work. So instead of double elim, it would go like this:

Current games (in-session):
Kenji v. Captain Stupid, Ulciroa v. CrownAxe, Pax v. SpeedySonicToonLucarioTrainer

Bottom 4 Round 1: So, I would play the loser of Pax and SSTLT, and the two losers of the other game play each other. (i.e. Captain Stupid v. CrownAxe, and SSTLT v. TheBlueBlade)

Bottom 4 Loser Round 2: Loser plays other loser, winner plays other winner.

So then that would get a ranking system of the top 8. Never mind the double elim bracket, and the winners don't touch the losers anymore.
So I have to play the other winner in the winner round.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Yeah, you play winner of Pax and SSTLT.

So, here's how an updated schedule would look:

Kenji v. Captain Stupid

Ulciroa v. CrownAxe

SmashKing v. winner of Pax/SSTLT

TheBlueBlade v. loser of Pax/SSTLT

LucarioPAX

Smash Cadet
Ok, sorta confusing, but I got it. No matter what, im in the top eight of the clan. And I have a shot at being 6th if Toontrainerwtf drops out, (I cant even find him anywhere, any help is greatly appreciated), and if he doesnt, then Im the 8th best (Pure active-status wins). and If he drops out, and somehow, god-forbid, I actually WIN against smash king, I die in a state of shock.

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Ok, sorta confusing, but I got it. No matter what, im in the top eight of the clan. And I have a shot at being 6th if Toontrainerwtf drops out, (I cant even find him anywhere, any help is greatly appreciated), and if he doesnt, then Im the 8th best (Pure active-status wins). and If he drops out, and somehow, god-forbid, I actually WIN against smash king, I die in a state of shock.
Lol if Toontrainer does drop out, you better train hard when you go against me because I'm a pro with Lucario.

Top Bottom