• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AURA ENERGY - The Lucario Force (Remade)

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
I sent out PM's to all persons named above so he should PM you or you PM him or whatever.
Hey BlueBlade I went to lucariomain's public profile and it says his last activity was February. What if he/she doesn't know about the tournament. Will I have to move on.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Ill play you... I might randomly switch to GandW, but thatd be fine, right?

edit: Also I think we should have the captain, co captains, and the semifinalists, (When their chosen) to all friend eachother later so that the clan is more structured.

Just an idea... dunno how it would HELP since we cant talk to eachother on it, or maybe we should all have everyone in the clan friend everyone.
Sure, I'll fight you, and don't worry about switching, because I'll be switching around frequently as well.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Just because they haven't been on doesn't mean that they will. Anyway, check their info again when they posted it, contact them via e-mail or IM. If that doesnt work, then I'll figure it out.

Ulciroa

Smash Cadet
Hi all, I'm baaaaaaaaack. Sorry I took soooo long, but I've been really busy, and my internet's not letting me get on Smashboards too often. Anyway, I can play monday at 8:00 AM GMT -5, I got into school late that day.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
No, just since the tournament has been going on, I haven't gotten around to updating the first post, so no worries, your in.

Wheelz

Smash Cadet
Hi all, I'm baaaaaaaaack. Sorry I took soooo long, but I've been really busy, and my internet's not letting me get on Smashboards too often. Anyway, I can play monday at 8:00 AM GMT -5, I got into school late that day.
Well lemme bring you up to speed u just whooped my *** in a stuningly close coin match lol

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
If you have only gone by method of PM, then please try IM, e-mail, etc. If that is been done, then.. :confused:.

ALL MATCHES HAVE UNTIL WEDNESDAY, 12:00 AM EST (9:00 PM PST)

~~ Sweet! Post #500 ~~

Ulciroa

Smash Cadet
My IM's down until further notice.

Plus, I didn't know his email ^^'

Besides, most people get an email if they get a new PM.

islyfe

Smash Rookie
isLyfe (2:45:28 PM): todays the deadline for the tourney, when can u plaY?
Vital guitar Jon (3:20:53 PM): which tourney?
Vital guitar Jon (3:20:58 PM): clan wars?
Vital guitar Jon (3:21:40 PM): if so i cant play my wifi is messed up
isLyfe (5:15:57 PM): yeah
SpeedySonicToonLucarioTrainer says he can't play today. :urg:

Moosecalibur

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys, but I'm switching mains to Kirby (my original "one and only" from the original SSB), and Lucario is going with Jiggs as one of my secondaries.

This is because when I told my friend I was gonna main Lucario, he told me that about half of my friends (and named them too!) main Lucario....and knowing me, I have to use the underdog or the overused because....well........that's just me.

So don't be worried with the Kirby icon, and you really don't have to remove me from this clan.....but just make a note that if you need me in a clan war or something of that manner, I'll most likely use kirby......

:lick:(THIS SMILEY STILL ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Darn, I made a post that never posted last night.

Anyway, the time above was for midnight tonight, not midnight last night, sorry for any confusion.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
My opponent responded but can't play until Thursday
That's fine, I will allow this. If you have an opponent who has gotten back to you but can't play at all, post something below, otherwise, I am nice and am allowing some extra time.

DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL THURSDAY, 11:59 PM PST (2:59 AM EST), NO EXCEPTIONS! Please note that this is Pacific Standard Time, not Eastern. So this should be plenty of time for everybody east of the Mississippi.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Here is the list again of matches:

Procritter v. Kenji

Captain Stupid v. Morte

Ulciroa v. Da N

RoxasXIII v. CrownAxe

Pax v. Boom

islyfe v. SpeedySonicToonLucarioTrainer

SmashKing v. lucariomain

TheBlueBlade v. Cinder (Cinder Drop-Out)

Ulciroa

Smash Cadet
I can't be on today, I'm too busy. I got lots of stuff to do, sorry.

...Plus I'm really sick with allergies. It's miserable. I can't concentrate on anything T_T

Top Bottom