• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Energy: The Lucario Force New and Improved

Zay

Smash Rookie
Should've been on earlier. Almost everybody was there (Plus 5 random people).

Trela

Smash Lord
Ok everyone. It looks like we've got something NEW to say to everyone out there!

So a while ago, I posted something saying "POST BY SUNDAY!", and NO ONE POSTED! Why yoll wont post I have NO IDEA!

This is why we are doing something that we really dont want to do. We are recreating this Thread again! That is, if yoll don't post by Saturday.

What does this mean to you? Well, if you dont post here by Saturday, your out of Aura Energy. Period. Our Clan is dying, and we need to start doing something people. It's getting really annoying when I keep making posts like this. Hopefully, this will be the last one..... Now I'm done talking.

By the way, I'm gonna be gone for a while (videos), so I will need one of the Co-Leaders to take my place while I am gone.

=Trela=

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Alright everyone! I finished my Editing on that one post. It has ALL the things explained in it. It's on page 12.

From now on, these changes will be kept here. There might be some changes to them, but for now, they stay the way they are.

I've also got some stuff to say:

1. We are currently looking for another Co-Leader for the Clan. Being a Co-Leader is a tough job, so if you think your up for it, PM me or SSK.

2. I NEED EVERY SINGLE MEMBER TO POST HERE BEFORE SUNDAY NEXT WEEK! This is to see if everyone has remembered about our Clan, and to show that all the members are still here. The ones that do not post by Sunday are OUT of the Clan, so this is VERY IMPORTANT!

Also, I am making changes to our Tourney Thread and the Tourney itself tomorrow, so stick around for VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

=Trela=
From Phi1ny3
Aww, but my Wi-fi is crap (that's why I haven't been able to do much with the Aura Energy). I've been doing most of my posting at school, actually.

I'm wondering if I should convince Kevin to join this clan, and we could play at his house (he has much better reception than I do). That is, if he invests in Lucario much.
I posted b4 sunday, didn't I?

Trela

Smash Lord
Of course, most of yoll did, so dont worry you 2! I'll go back and look to see who posted.

It's just that only 1/8th of the Clan is here. The rest of them are just, gone, or something.

=Trela=

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
"It's just that only 1/8th of the Clan is here. The rest of them are just, gone, or something."

Due to the fact that it's school time I wouldn't be surprised if some people were inactive :X

Anyway mind if I join? I'm from the same clan as Bear as well.
[Co-leader... currently trying to repeal multi-clanning rule because barely anyone follows it nor
does our leader ever try to enforce it... lol... and if he kicks me the other Co-leader will kill him XP]

Nickname: FlameWaveK. [FlmWK]
E-mail: FlameWaveK@gmail.com
Instant Messenger: None At the moment.
Friend Code: 1848-1381-3770

^_^ Hope I can join!

Zay

Smash Rookie
Really?

I thought it died because I never started my match everybody stopped posting in it.

F@!c0Girl605

Smash Cadet
Sorry I haven;'t posted in awhile. I just started playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed on my PS3 again so I've been busy with that and school... So eh.,.. yeah. I'm here now :p

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Don't worry some of you people here that posted already so yea. oh and FlameWaveK yes you can join let me put you up tommorow ok because today I'm kind of busy.

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Ok everyone the sign ups for the Clan war against HIgh Voltage are here so sign up if you want to beat the Pikachu clan.

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Look people this is your last chance to show your status to the clan. so hurry because this is your last day or your out. (those who already posted are safe ok)

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
wow people this is so disappointing the clan has been reduced from 40 members to 21 members. So go check the new list of clan members in the clan.

Fallen_Lucario

Smash Rookie
i would like to join

Nickname Fallen_Lucario
Location New Jersey NJ (mid atlantic)
E-mail zepheal_101@hotmail.com
Instant Messenger dont got one
Friend Code 0430-8274-8649

i would wanna join do i gotta be tested or somethin

im an ok lucario player (i dont like bragging so i say im okay idk how good i am everyone has a different oppinion about "good") i am a fan of pokemon btw and i really like lucario as a brawler and a pokemon

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
sorry I haven't been here much. my internet is down at my house. So I'm using the school computers atm so I'll try to be on more.

Top Bottom