• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AURA ENERGY: The Lucario Force-- EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST WITH YOUR FRIEND CODE!!!!!!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Alright guys,

If my press friend decides he'll do his press, heres what the shirts will look like:

Here's the front!

The black background that surrounds Lucario will be gone.

Here's the back!

I am trying to find a full-faced Lucario for the back, but if it cannot be done, then that will be the picture on the back. Also, the word "MEMBER" will be below the picture, except Layup's, which will state "LEADER."

More info to come on this shirts later.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Alright guys,

If my press friend decides he'll do his press, heres what the shirts will look like:

Here's the front!

Here's the back!

I am trying to find a full-faced Lucario for the back, but if it cannot be done, then that will be the picture on the back. Also, the word "MEMBER" will be below the picture, except Layup's, which will state "LEADER."

these are great, thank you so much BlueBlade. You Will get tons of credit. i will upload these onto the OP.

Chakram_soldier

Smash Cadet
I used to be Lucario_User. Then i made this acount
Alright guys,

Here's the front!

Here's the back!

WOW! I'll try to get one if he decides to print them.

Rimo

Smash Rookie
This clan looks tempting. Im gonna try Lucario a lot. If all goes well he well def be my main.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
We have found our Ally. This is the Wolf Squadron, we hope that they will be a good contribution to us. Remember, everyone is an enemy except the Wolves.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Hey guys, just letting you know that I e-mailed my friend yesterday afternoon about the t-shirts. As soon as I hear something, I'll let you know.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Count me in too! I only be a casual player, but I'd love to join to support Lucario nonetheless.

Nickname: Cenedar
E-mail: seadragon54@sbcglobal.net
AIM-Cenedarprime1
Friend Code: Later...

Oi, DarkDragoon, you're from CT too? What town?

SSBBKingster

Smash Apprentice
BryanCo down here is in a shutdown, we're prepairing to stay with this group. I guess we were kinda useless. Lol

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hey Lucario people, I got bored and seen the shirt design so..

Of course its not that much different but /shrug.

-Onyx

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
I would like to join sign me up LayupFreak :chuckle:

Nickname (SmashKing)
Location (Homestead, FL, USA, *South East*)
E-mail (Berniejoel009@hotmail.com)
Instant Messenger (MSN)
Friend Code (5370-0144-0484)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
All I really did was get a render of Lucario and reconstruct part of his left foot (Our right). Then for the back I mirrored the image and tied to make it look like it was his full face. I was bored, its not a very good job.

-Onyx

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
All I really did was get a render of Lucario and reconstruct part of his left foot (Our right). Then for the back I mirrored the image and tied to make it look like it was his full face. I was bored, its not a very good job.

-Onyx
The back of the shirt is still really really good ^_^.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun

-Onyx
Well, I can definitely see a difference. I like the full-faced render of Lucario, and the black surrounding him is gone. It is quite good.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
hey guys! been awhile since I posted anywhere.

anyway, I would like to join, as I am going to be maining Lucario

Friend Code:
thanks!

Ichida

Smash Ace
I'm starting to lean more towards some other characters recently, having seen what some of the newcomers can do. I'll still use Lucario, just not as much. Leave me on the list or take me off, it's up to you. ^^;

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxVulpine

-Onyx

I WOULD BUY THAT SHIRT. If I could scrunge up the money... *Rummages in wallet* I should have enough.
lol yeah the shirts awsome.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Heyo, not planning to join just yet, just saying hi and offering some userbars for the Lucario fans. (Now that there's an official image and I can finally work on Lucario sigs at some point)

Top Bottom