• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AURA ENERGY: The Lucario Force-- EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST WITH YOUR FRIEND CODE!!!!!!

Wheelz

Smash Cadet
Nickname: Wheelz
E-mail: dark_wheelz@yahoo.com
Instant Messenger: Dark Wheelz
Friend Code:6330 9336 4164 5746

I currently live with my mom whom has dial-up *Cringe* but during vactions I have high speed but am in NC so I hope this isn't a problem otherwise I hope to join.

AURA BE WITH ME!!!!!!

Warrior21

Smash Rookie
Nickname (Warrior21) (NAIPA for SSBB Online)
Location (Long Island, NY)
warrior21.powers@gmail.com
Instant Messenger (N/A)
Friend Code (5026-4343-6252)

Still training to become better, but will dedicate myself to mastering Lucario. I'll prove all my friends wrong!!!!

sync

Smash Apprentice
Seriously. I'm owning face with Lucario, and no one believes me. I plan to use him at the next monthly.

sync

Smash Apprentice
I would if I had some sort of device to do that with, or an SD card to load replays. I'm very broke, took me a while to get enough moneys for Brawl. X_X

The next monthly there should be some sort of recording device, so hopefully I'll get some vids and post em.

Ulciroa

Smash Cadet
That's why I picked it. I'm a big bleach fan and when I saw the generator create that, I thought 'Ulquiorra'.

also, any tips for lucario? I'm new to lucario, but I can beat a single level 9 marth. Around where I live, that's really good. However, I keep getting my rear end handed to me on wifi. Help please?

sync

Smash Apprentice
Use his bside quite a bit, it'll disrupt the flow of the game, throwing your opponent off guard. His dair can be pretty much spammed, and his dsmash is a good kill move. Use his DT sparingly, it's slower than Marth's or Ike's.

Ulciroa

Smash Cadet
Acutally, spamming his DT was the way I won against Marth ^^' I'm not doubting what you said, just making a point.

I just got amazingly lucky. Can Lucario MS? He's got a decent recovery, so knowing how may be useful.

The majority of the time, I'm fighting against lv 9 CPUs, occaisonally going on wifi. Terrible practice, but still fun :)

sync

Smash Apprentice
No, its a good move to use, but don't spam it like crazy in a human match, you'll only get yourself killed. It's a good kill move.

Not sure exactly what you mean by MS...

But whats great about Brawl is that the lvl 9s are surprisingly more human. They're fairly unpredictable, which is why it's good practice. Keep practicing, you'll get better. I recommend just putting it on infinite time limit infinite stock and practice your technique for like an hour.

Ulciroa

Smash Cadet
Thanks. Any good opponents to practice on?

MS = Meteor Smash

EDIT: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just did an hour long KO fest against a level 9 pikachu, I ONLY LOST BY @ KOs! The only reason I lost was because pika kept spamming his down+b T_T

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Hello Clan(s)! You have been invited to join the clan tournament. This tournament will be between all clans from the Brawl characters. The winner gets full bragging rights, and a secret prize (it's not too great so don't get overexcited). Hers how it will work. After all clans that are going to participate have signed up, there will be a week for the clan to pick it's representative (it doesn't matter how you pick them, it could be a mini tournament or whatever, but it doesn't matter, as long as you pick one) The representatives will be representing the clan, and all it stands for, so pick wisely.
Then any clans with the same character will face each other, until there is one representative for each character (and their clan). Finally the main tournament begins. Random brackets will be made with each representative still in the tournament. The next part will act very similar to an average tournament. The winner will get mega bragging rights for their character and clan. We will make a thread on Smash boards.com, on the Online Tournaments section to keep a list of all participating clans, and we will keep track of the matches, and keep an up to date bracket board. To enter, have either the clan leader, or a high official PM me at Brawler1432 at Smash Boards (you can post your acceptance here, but I may not see it ), no entry fee required. Please tell other clans about this, we want everyone in.
The matches are online so make sure to supply your representatives Brawl Code.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Yo fellas,

This thread will be closing soon because I'll be remaking it.

Layup has stepped down as leader and has appointed me, due to his swamping of school work, so be sure to look for it. Everything on the new thread will be updated and such.

Top Bottom