• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Aug 3, 2014] Seibrik Pres: Tier Breakers- The Next Generation of Pros (Hollywood, Fl)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Updated the OP for Season II Hype!

Every single new player that entered season one completely enjoyed their experience and the majority will be signing up for season 2!
Can I get any Season 1 vets to voice their feedback?

Don't be left out! This season caps at 40 entrants!

8Bitman

Smash Master
I encourage anyone and everyone to join: Good, bad, "pro", "noob" there is always something new to learn no matter how minute or significant it may seem. I went into season one expecting to "teach" the lower players, yet I learned more than I expected and still got more practice than a traditional tourney since EVERYONE gets a set in with EVERYONE. Anyone with Sundays open and willing to "go back to the lab" in a sense needs to join.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Season 2 ends in December. I take about a month for registration process, we'll call that January, so we're looking at Season 3 beginning in February.

DiZZ

Smash Apprentice
is there pm or melee I really want to go this sunday

gms3000

Smash Rookie
Do these still go on? My brother and I are kinda interested especially since we go to flippers about once every other week...

Top Bottom