• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Europe [Aug 29, 2015] Smash Summer Cup (Paris, France)

Nintenpro

Smash Apprentice

A huge tournament coming soon in France !
Let's finish the summer holidays with a Super Smash Bros 4 tournament !

This tournament will consist of a main event (1v1) and a side event (2v2) and will have a maximum capacity of 256 players.
The 16 players that come after the Top 8 (the ones from the 9th to the 24th place) will be re-enrolled into a “Second Chance” Single Bracket, completely free !

Date:
Saturday 29 August from 8am to 10pm (DAY 1)
Sunday 30 August from 8am to 10pm (DAY 2)

Schedule:
DAY 1

8am: Opening
(Freeplay +Registration of Main Event).
11am: Beginning of Round 1.
6pm: End of the day and annoucement of TOP 16.
Free-Play until 22h.

DAY 2:
8am: Opening
(Freeplay +Registration of Side Event ).
10am: Beginning of TOP 16. (Singles)
11am: TOP 8 + Round 1 Bracket "SECOND CHANCE".
12am: Round 1 Side Event (Doubles).
6pm: Award Ceremony
Then Free-Play until 10pm.

242 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine, 75012 Paris FRANCE
10 minutes walking from Metro Nation

More:
You can find more informations (Rules, Cash Prize, travel informations, ...) on this website:
http://theeuropeansmashio.wix.com/summersmashenglishvs

Registrations:
You can register for the tournament here:
http://theeuropeansmashio.wix.com/summersmashenglishvs#!registrations/c2rc

Last edited:

Yikarur

Smash Master
Very interested.
One thing you absolutely have to change in the rules:
"Controllers allowed: WiiU Pro Controller & GameCube Controller."

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to not have Wiimote controllers allowed. (Nunchuck, Classic Controller).
One of the best german players (including ^ Eddy) are playing with Wiimote and Nunchuck. There is absolutely no reason to have them not allowed.

Greward

Smash Lord
It happens at the same time than a big spanish tournament :( that sucks. I'll see which one I attend.

I heard top2 gets a flight to apex, is that true?

If pro controller is allowed wiimote should be allowed too imo. There's no reason to just ban one of them lol. I'd ban all wireless or none.

Eddy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3909-7498-4428
The germans including Light, Yikarur, Wusi and myself are confirmed hype!

PirAStack

Smash Rookie
Hi L!ver, I am the Main TO, the place can't hold a great internet connexion, I know who you are and I would like work with you for the next time (for the MasterClass 2015, in Paris, around November/December, the winner get a fly go/back to Apex or Evo 2016, more information soon).

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Kinda offtopic but it would be awesome if that other tournament you talk about doesn't clash with one we will (probably) have in the first weekend of december. if it doesn't I'm sure some spanish players will attend your tournament for sure.

PirAStack

Smash Rookie
Kinda offtopic but it would be awesome if that other tournament you talk about doesn't clash with one we will (probably) have in the first weekend of december. if it doesn't I'm sure some spanish players will attend your tournament for sure.
Ok nice to learn that, let me know by sending a mail (nicolasygo@gmail.com) your date, i'll be choice around your event (maybe 2 weeks after I guess).

PirAStack

Smash Rookie
How many are confirmed for this Event?
76 on the Google Doc, but with the team of SSC we have predicted to be 100+ because many player in France go to a tournament without pre-registering before. :)

Top Bottom