• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Aug 18th Tournament in Orange county Foothill Ranch!*

fargokraft

Smash Apprentice
btw.. i just noticed that the only rulez you have up are "no alcohol".. are you for serious? that's the only thing you care about? you don't care if people bring weapons, or vandalize the house, just as long as they don't drink? lol.. i'll be sure to bring my machete then

but really.. i trust that everyone will follow common courtesy rules without needing to be reminded ^.^
lol!

yeah, I've been unspecific with my rules (myself),
because I'm still new.
but as I get better as a host,
I'll be more stricter (because I'm assuming I'll be getting
bigger numbers, and thus I have to be, in order for the
tournament to run smooth)

but yeah,... I probably won't bring anything dangerous X3 lol

Salaad

Smash Ace
btw.. i just noticed that the only rulez you have up are "no alcohol".. are you for serious? that's the only thing you care about? you don't care if people bring weapons, or vandalize the house, just as long as they don't drink? lol.. i'll be sure to bring my machete then

but really.. i trust that everyone will follow common courtesy rules without needing to be reminded ^.^
I better not come then, cause I'm a weapon myself.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
smash is always fun. especially when u host ur own tournament, so people come to ur place and u meet em and stuff :D Of course then, i pwn u all and take all ur money... THE END

mAUAUAUAUAUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

<3

Lit

Smash Ace
I will more than likely make this, it seems like this tourney will have a better turn out than the shuffle and cut one. SO put me under the unconfirmed list. ANd i will be able to bring a cube to

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Would anyone like to to MM me. I have a feeling Evilnemesis will step up to the challenge so am guessing $5? if he does. Any one else. Oh, and i might need a teammember for teams. Anyone.....Anyone......Anyone!

Lit

Smash Ace
i might need a team member depending on if i feel like picking up some people on the way down there.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
hmm more people intend on showin up and so now i think this will be good the competition seems great ^_^ cant wait xP

raqu mm i might not use shiek though

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah ill do it. I will see if i have enough money out of my piggy bank for the mm going on, but yeah it sounds like fun. And you did were those the ones at the gyt?

Lit

Smash Ace
o thanks.
But when it comes to a tourney i seem to get quite nervous since i am some what new to the whole competitive scene. Thats why i am trying as hard as i can to break this some what of a habbit so i can really let out my true potential when it comes to a tourney.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Good news all! My family just got a new VCR/DVD player, which means that I can use our old one to record matches at tournaments!

So, in addition to two TVs, and a Wii + Smash disc, I can now bring a VCR as well. I need a ride though! I live right next to the PlayNtrade where the last tourny was just at!

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Lol...David u dont seem too stressed when u play...But its true...i see u do somewhat better in some ways when u play friendly and when u play competitively...But i know ur the person who said "Man i play my best when theres money on the line." O well...
Could someone please hook me up with a ride this saturday? Ill try and help out with gas moneyzz...And ive got a somewhat big T.V. to bring...>.>...
So put me on the unconfirmed list just in case someone does hook me up.

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Wait. When did i play HeaDachE. Were was I? At chucky Cheeze?lol. But siriusly.

OH, and Evilnemesis, don't matter. I might use samus or falco or fox or falcon. Depends on the mood.

Lit

Smash Ace
o well i didnt really know who u were really talking about i played so many people down in rancho, and other tourneys and maybe i played him i wasnt compeltly sure but yea. SOrry for the confusion i just said yea bec i played so many people in the past.

PrimeTimeJap

Smash Cadet
Hey, seems like alot of you guys know each other. I'll try to find the address on mapquest or something and see how far it is from my neighborhood and if its not too far then some friends and i can probably make it. I can bring 2 cubes (discs of course) and maybe a tv.

Hope to see you guys there.

p.s. O and you can put myself down and i guess 2-5 friends on semi-confirmed. The thing is, if one or two of us are going then all of us are going to end up going.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Oh...Haha...Nvm then i guess...I could have sworn someone was takin u out in friendlies then challenged u to a MM and u beat him >.>.......Oh well...
Wow it seems like this will have a pretty good turnout...Maybe TheGame will show up if nothin bigger is goin on?

Lit

Smash Ace
aw.. that sucks, yeah it does seem like this tourney will have a good turnout. But if we do teams i think i will need a partner. So yeah anyone want to team wit me?

Lit

Smash Ace
ummm yeah i was on your team before and u killed me more than u killed the other team so no thanks.

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
Question!.. are we gonna start off w/ doubles or singles? I need to know, b/c i might be busy in the morning..

Also, I don't really plan on entering in doubles, but if anyone needs a partner, i'd be glad to team w/ you.. though, idk if YOU'd wanna team w/ ME XD.. i'm an OK peach

Top Bottom